Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 12: The Lido Again

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Lido Again - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

I was at the Capri Wednesday night and they were real busy. Everyone was off in their own little world. Fully clothed, a few hands in crotches, but nothing real overt. I went behind the screen and stripped down but beat-off long enough for me to get a good hardon. When I walked out, rubbing my cock, it seems like everyone sat up straight in their chairs. It’s the most blowjobs I’ve ever given at one time. Nobody had any clothes on and new people coming in were quick to get their clothes off too. I was covered in cum and smiling ear to ear. I headed up to the office to take a shower. Mr Roache helped me clean up and what the heck, one more blowjob. He said he was going up to The Lido tomorrow for a meeting with the manager and wanted to know if I wanted to go. I said hell yes! I got home and dug out the bleached bike shorts and pink cutoff t-shirt mom had fixed me up with. The next morning I put on ‘my outfit’ and didn’t bother covering it up. Mr Roach banged on the door, stood back and said we might have a hard time making it all the way to Dallas.

When we got to The Lido he said he was going to be in a meeting for about two hours, then he was all mine! Mr Roache talked to the guy behind the counter and I started walking around the store. While I was in the ‘Male’ magazine section a guy came up to me and with no warning or preamble, stuck his hand down the back of my shorts. He played for 10-15 minutes and asked if I was going in the theater. I said I would in a bit. I was hard as a rock, and if you remember these shorts, they are very, very thin, so, here I am walking around the store with a very obvious hardon and drawing a lot of attention. The clerk came over and said that everything was paid for and I should consider going in the preview rooms or theater, I was drawing too much attention! I decided on the Preview rooms first and didn’t get to the second booth before someone was pulling down my shorts, I let them! He handed me my shorts and I kept walking past all the rooms, a few of them had their doors open and guys could be seen beating off or getting blowjobs. I chose an empty room and was followed in by three guys. The last one closed the door and they all started taking off their clothes. I was blowing one and playing with two all at the same time. I kept switching off who was getting blown and finally they started cumming. I caught two of them in my mouth but the third one cam all over my face. When they opened the door to leave another guy came in and stripped down. He came over to me and started right off playing with my butt. I kinda let him for a little while. Then he wet his finger and slid it right into my butt-hole. He caught me off guard but I let him keep going. His finger going in and out got me harder and harder. THIS WAS NEW! I had to break it off and said “Sorry, I’m not quite ready for this yet!” He said ok, but, I had to eat his ass and give him a blowjob, I smiled. He laid down on the couch on his stomach and I started licking his ass, I hadn’t done it much but was really enjoying this time. He turned over and I started sucking, he came real quick, but bucket loads of cum!

I wiped my face as best as I could and headed over to the theater. There were only two guys there so, I just sat down and started playing with my dick through my shorts. Mr Roache came in and sat next to me and asked if I was having fun? I smiled, he just said “thought so!”. He asked if I had cum yet and I said no, I really got off on getting other guys to cum. He told me to stand up and pulled me over in front of him. He slid my shorts down and played and licked for about 15 minutes. I finally cam (loudly!) and sat back down. We got up to leave and one of the guys by the door gave Mr Roach a thumbs up. Mr Roache smiled, pulled down my shorts a little and told the guy, “You snooze, you loose!” He pulled my shorts up and we left. I slept almost all the way home. We got back to the Capri and he led me up to the office. He was just taking my clothes off when Mrs Roache came in and told her husband to get out ... I needed to be ‘cleaned’ not just rinsed off! Mrs Roache stripped then she stripped me and we got in the shower. She used a washcloth and soap (damn, is that what they were for?” She got me all cleaned up and asked if I wanted a ride home. Actually I did, I was beat!

Mrs Roache took me inside and Mrs C came down, they got me all tucked in and I think I was asleep before they left!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.