Life's Good
Chapter 10: School Spirit

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 10: School Spirit - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Ken had been over a couple of times and was sitting in front of my door when I got back from The Capri. We went in, stripped down (our usual routine) and had a soda. We had kept our sex stuff out of school till now. But Ken said he had a guy that kept coming on to him and Ken didn’t know what to do. I warned him of the trouble it would cause if any of this got out at school. He still wanted to invite the guy over, just to talk. I said fine and Ken picked up the phone, called him and gave him my address. Ten minutes later he was knocking on my door. When he came in I said, “That was quick”. “Hi, I’m Steve and yea, I only live a few blocks over”. He said he’d get it started by telling us that he was gay and would keep things quiet. I said we were both bi, only because it was a lot easier to get sex from a guy than a girl, we laughed and that broke the ice. Ken and I took off our clothes and told Steve it was our usual routine but for him to do what he was comfortable with. He stripped down too. I think I liked him, his cock was smaller than mine! We told him about a few of the things we had done but I whispered to Ken not to mention the Capri. Ken had reached over and started playing with my dick when Steve moved over next to Ken and started playing with his.

We were just getting ready to start blowing each other when Mrs C came in, “Oh sorry boys, don’t stop on my account”. Ken knew but I told Steve she was my landlady, and that her and her husband were kool. Mrs C laughed and said that she guessed I wouldn’t be needing that IOU filled tonight. I told the guys I would explain later. She came over to where we were sitting and looked down at Ken and said “What’s your name hun?” He said “Ken”. She started backing away and said nice, see you tomorrow Randy, and left. When I knew she was out of hearing range I explained the IOU, Steve said Holy Crap dude is there anyone you won’t fuck, I said, “I don’t know, haven’t met anyone I haven’t liked yet!” We formed a tight circle and each started blowing each other when Steve piped in and said he really needed to get fucked. Ken and I both looked at him and said neither of us had done anything anal before. He looked shocked. OH guys, you gotta try it. He asked if I had any lube, I sad I had some K-Y Jelly, he said perfect. He looked at me and said don’t take offense but I’d really like the big guy to do it. He took the K-Y Jelly and lubed up Ken’s dick and his own ass and knelt down on all fours. He looked back at Ken and said, “Just go slow, I’ll guide it in, then just fuck me like you were fucking a pussy.” Ken was in within a minute and moaning within two, he looked at me and said, “this is fucking awesome. It feels like it’s grabbing my dick from all sides and pulling”. Then he interrupted himself and kinda yelled at Steve “Do I come inside you or pull out?” “Inside, oh gawd, harder, slam it into me”. I saw Steve was about to cum and I crawled under him and started sucking his dick, he came immediately and I couldn’t swallow it all, gawd that was a huge load. Right then Mr C came in and we couldn’t stop. He just stood there and smiled saying “Hope you don’t mind!” and dropped his shorts and started beating off.

Steve took off but Ken had permission to stay the night. We got up the next morning and threw on some shorts and went to sit out in the backyard. Mr & Mrs C came out with some donuts and juice and talked a few minutes. Mr C said that as private as their backyard was, it would be okay for us to layout bare-assed if we wanted. They left and Ken and I stripped down, I said, “A pool out here would be awesome. Ken looked like he just had his ‘On’ switch flipped, “We got a bigger above ground pool last week (I was gonna surprise you) but maybe dad would let you have the old one. We went up and walked into the C’s kitchen (I was learning not to knock!) and mentioned the idea to them. They were all for it but couldn’t afford to pay anything. We got dressed and went over to Ken’s house and found his dad. He liked the idea and said he’d bring everything over Wednesday or Thursday. Back at my place, Mrs C said that Steve had come over and for us to call him. We did and he came right over. He just wanted to say how awesome last night was and that he hoped we would include him in some of our shit. He said he could sweeten the request by bringing over some really hot looking girls. He said he was quarterback on the football team and had several guys he fooled around with but that he had a cheerleader friend who was his “beard”. I didn’t know what he meant, thought it meant she had a hairy pussy and he was always eating it. He explained, and I said Oh! Didn’t see how that would help us, he went on to say that she was a lesbian and had lots of friends that liked/trusted hanging out with gay guys. I mentioned that we were having a small pool put in over the next day or two and he said “Perfect, I’ll invite them over for a pool party. Ken and I stripped down and started walking outside, Steve yelled “Whoa guys where you going?” I told him bare-ass was okay in the backyard and we were going to see where to put the pool. He stripped down too and we all started walking around the backyard.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.