Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 8: The Lido

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Lido - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Nothing special the next month or so, a few blowjobs here and there, stayed at Kens’ a couple of times, I really wanted something to happen with Shirley but, she wasn’t even there most of the time. The church got word that Father Michael had been arrested (no word on why) in Dallas and wouldn’t be coming back. Dorothy was becoming a fixture at our house and was really enjoying teaching me about sex with a woman. The Capri was ‘Closed for Remodeling’???

Summer was finally here and I’d be starting my senior year in High School in a few months. Dad was traveling a lot and up for a big promotion. But, if he got it we’d probably be moving to Houston, I did not want that!

Mom was heading up to Dallas next week and asked if I wanted to go. I got all excited thinking about the adult toy store and excitedly said yes. The morning we were heading up she told me to wear what she had laid out for me. It was a pair of my bicycle shorts bleached to within and inch of their life. A regular pair of cargo shorts and a pinkish t-shirt that had been cutoff about half way down???

We parked in the lot of a place called “The Lido Adult Theater”. She asked me if I’d ever been to an adult theater, I said no, and she looked at me kinda funny and said “You’ve never been to The Capri?”. I asked her if this was the ‘Toy Store’ or a theater. She smiled and said both and for me to take off my cargo shorts. I asked if she was sure and she just motioned with her fingers to get ‘em off. We walked in and headed straight for the toys, she looked at a few for herself first, then we went over to the male section, I was in awe! She picked out a cock ring, anal beads, a butt-plug, and a vibrating cock ring. I had no idea what any of this stuff was. As we were looking at everything a lot of guys would pass by us, and most would slide their hands across either my ass or moms ass. I was liking it and starting to get a boner (which was kinda fucking obvious in these shorts!). We went over to the clothing section and mom picked out a few things for her, then started looking for stuff for me. ‘Boy Shorts’ seemed to be the most prevalent, and anything in leather. She picked out a pair and said “Try these on”. I took them and looked for a changing room when she said just put them on here. “Are you sure?”. She looked around and said “Go on put them on”. I dropped my bike shorts and pulled on the boy shorts, they looked kool and felt great. I took them off and put mine back on.

By now a crowd was gathering, inconspicuously, close to us. I pulled a top off the woman’s rack, looked at mom and said, “Your turn!”. She didn’t even hesitate, pulled her top off and tried on the new one. When she took the new one off, she didn’t put hers back on, but started going through the rack again. She didn’t find anything and put her top back on after about 15 minutes.

She smiled and said, “Your turn”. I dropped my shorts and started looking through the guys stuff and tried on a couple. The manager came over and told mom we were great for business but would we please take it to the preview rooms.

She handed our purchases to the manager and turned toward a sign that said ‘Previews’. The manager called out and told her room 6, it was free for us. We got back to room 6 and there was a couch in it and a good size screen on the wall, a trash can, and a roll of paper towels. Mom and I sat on the couch and started watching the movie, it appeared to be a bisexual/incest movie. I noticed a couple of holes in the walls scattered around the room. I asked mom what they were for and she said they were “Glory holes” and for me to go look through them. HOLY CRAP, everyone of them had naked guys beating off. She told me to take my shorts off and rub my finger on the bottom edge of the hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.