Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 5: My Neighbor

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5: My Neighbor - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Father Michael called mom and said he was going to be out of town for a few weeks and that he’d call when he got back. I was real disappointed when mom told me. I went out back and sat on the porch. Mr Martin was doing something in his backyard and asked if I could come help. I helped him move some big rocks and asked what he was doing. He said he was putting in a small shed for him to putter around in. I said neat, I’d like to have something like that, he said I could use his shed anytime I wanted and smiled. He got me a soda and we talked a bit. He said his wife liked to watch him have sex and would it bother me. I said no, not at all. He invited me in and we sat on the couch and he started a projector that was on the coffee table. It was an x-rated movie. He took off his clothes and started playing with himself. His wife came in wearing a robe and sat down between us and opened up her robe and started playing with herself. His wife leaned over and started sucking on his dick and I put my hand on her ass and started rubbing her butt and vagina. I stopped and asked if it was ok for me to touch her vagina and breasts – she laughed told me to get naked and please play with her “tits” and “pussy”. She laid down on the couch and he got between her legs and started fucking her. I went to the other end of the couch and leaned down to lick her pussy and his dick at the same time. They went ballistic and loved what I was doing. When he came in her, I started licking the cum from around her pussy and licked his dick clean. She said I had a lot to learn about eating pussy but she’d love teaching me. He smiled and said I didn’t need any lessons on sucking dick!

We sat around naked for a while and talked. And I said “Can I ask you a question?” “Of course” “Well, I’ve sucked a few dicks over the past few weeks and really enjoy it. But I like looking at naked women too. But, I’m afraid I might be a homo?”

“No dear – you’re just a young boy whose experimenting with a little bit of everything. In the next year or so you’ll decide what you like, but, I’d bet you’ll end up as a bisexual – you like sex with both men and women. And you need to start using the word ‘Gay’ instead of homo or homosexual.”

I said, “Is it weird that I like being naked in public?” “No hun, everyone has their own little things that turn them on, most of them are harmless. As long as you’re careful and it doesn’t hurt anyone, I say go for it.”

Mr Martin piped in and said I should go to the Capri Theater sometime, that I’d probably really like it! I just smiled.

It was getting late, so I headed home for dinner. When I walked into the kitchen, mom was still naked and her friend was over (but, not naked). Mom told me to go clean up and get my clothes off. When she came over by me to give me a hug she wiped something off my face, looked at me and said “what have you been up to?” I said nuthin’ and headed to my room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.