Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 2: The Capri Again

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Capri Again - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

The week really dragged out, I couldn’t wait to go back. Tried eating my own cum, but being raised a good catholic boy I always felt too guilty after I came to do anything else. So, I just waited. My friends and I hung out a few times, and I caught myself staring at their crotches more than usual. I still didn’t put it together that I might be a homosexual!

Finally Sunday came. I went to early mass with mom, got home around nine and told her I was going to Ken’s (my best friend) for the afternoon, that I’d be back for dinner by six. I put on the modified shorts and t-shirt and then another pair over them to hide them from mom, and headed out. Got to the theater way too early then realized I was supposed to take the bus. Rode back to Ken’s, parked my bike on the side of his house and took off the outer shorts and t-shirt and stuffed them under the seat of my bike. Walking to catch the bus I could feel the air on my nipples and on my butt and liked it. Fortunately the bus was pretty much empty. I sat in the seat opposite the back door and waited, it was at least a 30 minute bus ride. At the next stop a guy got on and sat right next to me. (What am I, a fucking magnet!) He asked what I was up to today and I said I was going to the park. He said he noticed my t-shirt and nylon shorts and asked if I was going skinny dipping with the other kids down by the bridge. He reached over and felt my shorts, lightly touching my dick and balls and said they were awfully thin and without under-ware I would be showing off everything, he smiled and said it’s okay, he used to be a kid too.

The bus stopped, and the driver came back and told the old guy he should find another seat. Then the driver said I should come up and sit by him. He was behind me walking to the front (I forgot about the hole in the shorts!) when I felt a finger in the hole. He sat next to me and started playing with my dick under my shorts. Again, I liked it. He quit suddenly and said he had to get the bus back on route. I went to the back again and took off my shorts, it felt great being naked somewhere I shouldn’t be. Another guy got on and the driver leaned over and was talking to him. The new guy came back and sat in the seat in front of mine. I was trying to inconspicuously get my shorts back on when he turned to me and said don’t bother, give them to me. I gave him my shorts and he started running his hand up and down my legs, occasionally touching my dick and balls. He told me to come up and sit with him I did and he lowered his shorts and told me to blow him. I’m really starting to like giving blowjobs!

My stop was coming up and I told him I had to go and needed my shorts back. He just told me to go like I was. Right as I got off the bus, he threw my shorts out a window to me. So, here I am trying to get my shorts on before anyone sees me and I rip the back hole a little bigger.

Got them on and started walking to the theater kinda keeping my hand over the hole in back. The ticket taker at the window (which is outside the theater) said I was to take off my clothes and give them to her before going in. She said if she got a break she’d come give me another shower again. Didn’t even get to a seat before I was sucking someones dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.