BSC04 Educating Katrina
Chapter 5: Timothy’s Erection

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Timothy’s Erection - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Katrina’s meeting with Eleanor Ferguson had lasted less than twenty minutes and she was now back out in the reception area wondering what on earth she was going to do. How on earth was she going to come up with a working solution, in just ten days, to the problem of Male Sexual Repression at Blanke Schande College!? She was really resenting the fact that she had even dared to bring it up but the gauntlet had been thrown down squarely at her feet. Was she going to pick it up or just quietly let it slip away? After all, what did she really know? She had only been at Blanke Schande six months. Who was she to go presenting any sort of proposal on any sort of topic to the very Executive Council of BSC. These guys were like ‘gods’ to mere mortals such as Katrina Jones ... a nineteen year old nobody from a medium sized rural town in the back blocks of California.

Suddenly the whole thing just seemed so ridiculous. Katrina Jones was seriously thinking about turning around and going right back into Eleanor’s office and apologizing for her own foolish arrogance and audacity when something caught her attention.

Sitting in the reception area was a very good looking young man reading one of the magazines that Katrina had been reading earlier. Katrina had no idea who he was or what he was here for. All that she knew was that he was sitting very awkwardly and using the magazine to hide something under it and Katrina knew exactly what it was that the young man was hiding. He had a hard-on and he was embarrassed by it.

The reason for the young man’s erection was very obvious. Carol Williams, the very pretty and very young receptionist, was holding her phone up to her ear with one hand and quietly masturbating herself with the other. She didn’t even know she was doing it. She continued talking on the phone all the while she was fingering herself. From the young man’s vantage point he could see right under the desk and up between her legs where her fingers were quietly slipping in and out of her vagina. Every so often her thumb would give her clitoris a good massage then her fingers would run around the edges of her very sweet pussy lips then dive back deep into her vaginal hole.

The young man tried in vane to make it look like he was reading some article of interest in the magazine but it was a losing battle. Eventually he gave up and just held the pages across his swollen cock and watched this gorgeous young girl masturbate while she talked into the phone.

Katrina Jones was observing all this when the young man suddenly realized that he was being watched. He made some involuntary, garbled noise while throwing his hands firmly down on the magazine to stop it revealing his ‘predicament’. He looked at Katrina then back to Carol then Katrina again. He was trying to get out some sort of apology but his mouth just wasn’t co-operating. The magazine then slipped to one side and down onto the floor revealing the large ‘tent pole’ bulging up inside his trousers. Without thinking he clasped both his hands down over his groin to hide his erection then just fell silent as he looked sheepishly back and forth between the receptionist and this other woman that had just come out of Eleanor Ferguson’s office.

Carol was the first to speak any word of sense. She put the phone down then looked up and gasped, “Oh my God!” she said “I’m so sorry. I was masturbating again wasn’t I? I don’t mean to but it just sort of creeps up on me. Some conversations on the phone are so long and boring that my hand just seems to find its way down between my legs all by itself ... like it’s got its own brain or something! I’m so sorry, sir, that I have caused you this embarrassment.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.