BSC04 Educating Katrina
Chapter 4: Only Ten Days

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Only Ten Days - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The President of Blanke Schande College was a woman in her early forties and, though no longer in her physical prime, she still had a body that was reasonably well toned and most definitely not overweight. She had shortish brunette hair with some matching stubble of shaved pubic hair around her vagina. She had largish breasts with ample nipples that Katrina imagined would have given a few men in her time, and probably still did, quite some pleasure. She also carried herself with a grace and a purpose that left you in no doubt that she was in charge. If you forgot that for a moment you knew you would be quickly, but politely, reminded in no uncertain terms.

Eleanor Ferguson seated herself behind her desk and beckoned Katrina to be seated herself. She then opened with, “Now tell me, Miss Jones, what’s this I hear about you being unhappy here?” This lady didn’t mess around. She came straight to the point and her manner demanded that Katrina do the same.

“No, no. I am certainly not unhappy here. In fact the opposite is true. I have only been here six months and I am totally and absolutely in love with the place. I adore Total Nude living as you probably already know. I even conquered the Matterhorn in just my first week!” At this last statement the President of BSC lifted an eyebrow and smiled at Katrina. This really helped to calm Katrina’s nerves somewhat so she carried on.

“No, my problem doesn’t concern me at all.” At this point Katrina gulped a little bit. If succinctness was being demanded then succinctness is what she would deliver. “My problem is with the men!”

Eleanor interrupted very abruptly. Her smiled quickly turned to a very concerned frown. “With the men! Why, have they been bothering you? Have they been inappropriate in their requests for you to Present? Tell me! I need to know at once so I can DEAL with it at once!”

Katrina gulped again then looked the President of BSC straight in the eye and continued. “No, the problem isn’t with any of those things. I have only been here six months and it has become my firm belief in that short space of time that the men of BSC are being repressed. Men have just as many sexual urges as women but the women here, because of their nudity are free to be open and honest about it. THE MEN ARE NOT! And I believe their mental, physical and spiritual development is being impaired as a result!”

“And what on earth do you base this on my dear girl?” Eleanor looked straight at Katrina as she asked this.

Katrina gulped a third time and continued. “Well, everywhere I go, in any class or lecture, or in the cafeteria, or on the sports field, or in the gymnasium I still see males feeling uncomfortable, embarrassed and slightly guilty at what all this parade of naked female flesh does to them. You must have seen it yourself, surely. Everywhere you look and at any time of day you will see guys of all ages adjusting themselves and walking awkwardly because of the erections we give them. We just say it is part of the learning process – learning to deal with and discipline their own sexual appetites and desires. However, a lot of them desperately need some sort of Relief but the stigma attached to the thought of asking, or even just hinting at their need, fills them with a whole range of mixed emotions that we naked females don’t have to deal with. I believe BSC has come of an age and maturity where it should, and must, deal with this imbalance! The men that study and work here should not have this burden on there shoulders.”

“And what is it exactly that you are proposing, young lady?” asked the BSC President with a definite emphasis on the ‘young lady’ part of the question.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.