BSC04 Educating Katrina - Cover

BSC04 Educating Katrina

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 2: How Did You Cope?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: How Did You Cope? - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Katrina was musing over this train of thought when she was approached by a very young and, of course, nude receptionist. The girl introduced herself as Carol Williams and told Katrina that unfortunately Ms. Grimes had been delayed by a good half hour at another meeting on the other side of the campus. Carol gave Katrina the option of waiting or rescheduling. Katrina opted to wait. She didn’t have any classes until later in the afternoon so a half hour wait would not interfere with anything.

“May I get you some coffee?” the young receptionist asked.

“Oh, that would be lovely. Thankyou. The air conditioning in here does dry your mouth out doesn’t it!” replied Katrina.

“Not to mention your skin” responded Carol. “I have to apply moisturizer several times a day or I would dry up like an autumn leaf.”

Katrina walked with Carol over to the coffee dispenser and asked, “You look very young for a receptionist, Carol. How long have you been at BSC?”

“I’ve been here for three weeks and have only just turned eighteen. I’ve just finished High School and this is my very first job. I plan to work for a year or two then go back to College when I have saved some money. If all goes to plan I hope to study Beauty Therapy right here at Blanke Schande.”

“Well I certainly don’t think YOU need any Beauty Therapy” quipped Katrina. Katrina couldn’t help noticing just how young and fresh looking Carol was.

Carol Williams had straight, blonde, shoulder length hair that was very neatly combed around a very pretty face. Her stunning blue eyes gave her a very Scandinavian look along with her very cute turned up nose. Her lips were the very softest shade of rouge without a hint of lipstick and her teeth were immaculate. Carol also still had a certain amount of ‘baby fat’ around her cheeks that gave her whole visage that certain very fresh and child-like appearance that made her so attractive.

In height she would have been no more than five foot two inches. Her body from the neck down was just as young and fresh looking as her face was. She had just the cutest pair of breasts that sat out firm and solid on her chest. They were not too large or too small but just right and just round enough with two perfect nipples to set them off. Her stomach was perfectly flat leading down to a beautiful mound of bikini line trimmed, blonde, pubic hair that disappeared down between her legs in that trademark vaginal arc.

Carol’s whole pussy mound and pussy lip area sat in the middle of perfectly rounded hips that contoured down to two beautiful legs and perfectly manicured feet and toes. All together she was just the perfect package of feminine beauty. Her skin had a beautiful creamy tone with some distinctive but not obtrusive tan lines around her perfect breasts and hips.

Carol noticed Katrina’s quick scan of her body and replied, “Well, thankyou very much. You are very kind and looking at you I would say you wouldn’t need much Beauty Therapy either. I really like the way you shave your pussy fur down there too.”

Carol had also quickly scanned Katrina’s body and noticed the quarter inch wide strip of pubic hair that dropped in a straight line down into the vaginal cleft. Carol had also admired Katrina’s cute breasts and chocolate brown nipples along with Katrina’s generally very well trimmed body and lovely dark hair cropped neatly just below the ears. Carol thought she was quite just the nude package too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.