BSC04 Educating Katrina - Cover

BSC04 Educating Katrina

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 1: In Just Six Months

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: In Just Six Months - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

It only took a few months at Blanke Schande College for Katrina Jones to know that, without a shadow of a doubt, she had made the right decision. She just loved everything about this wonderful institution. Not that there ever had been any doubt but as each day and each week rolled by of those first few months the more thrilled she was and the more in love with the place she became.

However, being nude twenty four seven wasn’t new to Katrina. She had lived that way for many months already before coming to BSC. Katrina Jones had grown up in a medium sized town called Aurora Hills which was roughly 100 miles west of Bakersfield in California. The mayor of Aurora Hills – Angela Jones, Katrina’s mother – had passed a new NUDE FEMALE bylaw allowing all females within the town’s boundary lines to go around totally naked without fear of prosecution.

This new policy had been in response to a visit by two other BSC students coming home to Aurora Hills for a visit. These two girls, Janet Rivers and Rebecca Bartell, and good friends of Katrina’s, had been in the process of becoming Absolutes – girls that would be totally nude on Campus and off Campus. They had come back to Aurora Hills to see how their friends and family would handle this commitment to a life of total nudity.

The mayor of Aurora Hills was a very forward thinking and progressive leader. She wanted her daughter to attend Blanke Schande College and she also wanted to see if her town could handle the BSC nudity concept as well. As a result Angela Jones used Janet and Rebecca’s visit as an opportunity to introduce the radically new NUDE FEMALE policy.

The town took to the idea like a duck to water. After a four day trial period the new NUDE FEMALE concept was passed into law unanimously by the town leaders. Since that moment girls of all ages were able to wander the streets, parks and buildings of Aurora Hills in the nude, totally safe and totally unimpeded. Everyone loved the idea and the town had never looked back.

Mothers could go shopping in the nude. Grandmothers could walk their Grandchildren to the park in the nude. Little girls could sleep in the nude then go straight to school just as naked and they could stay in the nude all evening when they got home as well. The young pubescent girls felt very proud at being able to display their developing breasts without the need for restricting and clumsy training bras. Displaying their developing pubic hair also gave these girls a real added edge on their personal confidence. The young ladies with the more fully developed breasts, vaginas and female curves also loved having it all on display and none of the admiring boys minded for a second. The office girls also totally loved the freedom of working nude – especially in the summer.

It was also just such a great relief to all the men not to feel like a pervert anymore for admiring a nice pair of tits. The days of a quick glance down a girl’s blouse at the water cooler were gone. Now the men could openly admire the beautiful breasts that the office girls were now openly displaying. The men also found it a wonderful treat when girls sat with their legs apart on the office chairs giving glorious views of their Mons Pubis – shaved and unshaved alike. Seeing a pair of spreading pussy lips every now and then added a whole new level of inspiration to the male work ethic – dropping absentee-ism by at least half.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.