BSC03 Naked Surprises at BSC - Cover

BSC03 Naked Surprises at BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 7: Angela’s Urge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Angela’s Urge - A girl from a small rural town in California has her final interview at Blanke Schande College to become a full time student - one that will be naked for the next four years of study on campus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

The pizza and beer soon exacted its toll. The afternoon’s antics had sapped a lot of energy and before long there were seven nude bodies all face up on the floor and snoring their heads off. A little set of French Doors opened out from the Bungalow onto a beautiful, warm Californian evening. The sun had gone and a silvery moon now looked down on two cocks, five vaginas and ten tits all in a neat little row.

Angela was lying on her back between Becky and Danny. As she drifted off to sleep she was noticing how smooth and enticing Becky’s skin was and was wondering what it would really be like to make love to another woman. She didn’t think for one moment that she had lesbian tendencies but she had always known and appreciated the much greater sensitivity and finesse women had towards sex.

She was woken a moment later, or so it seemed - it was actually two hours later - with these thoughts still in her head when she felt something on one of her breasts. There was a hand on her left breast. Angela turned her head to one side. She could see Danny’s body and his lovely penis lying limp to one side and it was his hand on her breast. He was still asleep and had half rolled over throwing his arm across his neighbor’s naked body, probably thinking it was Janet, and had clamped his hand firmly over her breast. Angela decided to just lay still and enjoy the moment because it did feel nice. She imagined Danny would wake soon or roll the other way and the hand would go with it.

Danny didn’t wake up and didn’t roll over. Instead he just snuggled up closer to Angela and started kissing her shoulder. Angela was enjoying that too. An urge came over Angela that she didn’t know how to resist. The beer had also loosened up some of her inhibitions. She grabbed Danny’s penis and balls and began playing with them with her soft feminine hands.

Danny was still asleep and still a little bit drunk but that didn’t stop his member responding to the gentle female touch. Angela felt it grow rock hard and very large and fat in her hand! Before Angela knew what she was doing her loosened inhibitions had rolled Danny onto his back and she had that huge dick in her mouth. All Danny remembers was this incredible wet dream he was having and just how real it all felt!

The Mayor of Aurora Hills was on her knees between this man’s legs and sucking his prick like mad. Her tongue and lips were exploring the wonderful feel of Danny’s lovely erection with its fully engorged knob when she felt the thing begin to throb and surge towards its orgasmic climax. Angela felt the final swell and tightness grow enormously just before that huge penis ejaculated everything it had into her mouth. She was enjoying this moment of bliss when her eyes looked up and straight into the face of Janet Rivers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.