BSC03 Naked Surprises at BSC - Cover

BSC03 Naked Surprises at BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 5: The Slap on the Butt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Slap on the Butt - A girl from a small rural town in California has her final interview at Blanke Schande College to become a full time student - one that will be naked for the next four years of study on campus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Philippa continued showing Katrina and Angela around the grounds of Blanke Schande College. Presently they swung by BSC’s huge Olympic swimming pool. As they did this the trio heard a shout. There were four figures in the pool having a great time together and one of those figures was waving and calling out to them.

“Hey, Katrina, how are you? Hello Mrs. Jones how nice to see you again. “ the voice called out.

“Hey mom, this is a nice surprise. That’s Danny over there and look he’s got Peter, Janet and Becky with him” Katrina said to her mother. Peter, Janet, Becky and Danny were old friends of Katrina’s. Peter and Becky were getting married soon as were Danny and Janet and Katrina and her mother were invited to the dual wedding.

Philippa also called out, “Hi there Danny. What’s the water like today?”

“It’s great. You should all come in here and have some fun with us. We are also shooting off to get some pizza for tea later. You are all most welcome to join us. The pizza will be on me! My treat!”

That invitation brought an abrupt end to Philippa’s guided tour. She reasoned that Katrina and Angela had seen enough already and the afternoon was starting to warm up quite considerably making all three rush at the chance to dive into that swimming pool. The offer of free pizza was also another very strong incentive.

When they were half an hour into their messing around in the pool the cheeky Philippa Boyd surprised everyone again. Danny was just climbing out of the water when she whipped Danny’s swimming trunks down and clean off. Philippa then gave his tight wet butt a huge slap with her hand that left a big red hand-print right across his left cheek. Danny dived back into the pool without his trunks on and started a playful wrestling match with her. Philippa was a very strong girl but still no match for this Grid Iron player with the six-pack of every girl’s dreams, Philippa’s included.

Once Danny had her against the side of the pool in a show of mock submission he said, “Well, if that’s the way you want to play then you can just have it your way. See if I care.” With that he fished out his swimming trunks and tossed them right out of the pool over to Janet, his girlfriend. “If you can swim nude then so can I!” Danny then spun Philippa around with his big powerful arms and gave her naked rump its own big SCHLAAAPPP! Everyone was laughing including Philippa. She just loved playing rough with the boys. It was a tremendous aphrodisiac and she loved every minute of it. Janet was watching all this and wolf-whistling at her man from the side.

“Let’s see your stuff, Big Boy! Let’s see how you handle FIVE naked girls jumping all over you!”

Janet ran to the side of the pool and jumped in – her excited tits swinging all the way. Within seconds Danny had Janet, Becky, Katrina, Angela and Philippa all jumping on him and wrestling with him in the water.

Danny’s best friend Peter was watching all this from the side and gave a resigned sigh... “Oh well. When in Rome...” with that he whipped off his own trunks and dived naked into the pool. Now there was a very happy and a very playful bunch of seven totally naked bodies throwing each other around in the water.

Legs got pulled. Arms get stretched. Faces got squirted. Asses got grabbed and slapped. Breasts got fondled and squeezed. Pussies got tickled and pinched. Cocks and balls got groped, squeezed and even sucked every which way they could. Fingers were also forever getting ‘accidently’ poked into every orifice they could find. Naked wet flesh was squeezed and rubbed against naked wet flesh. Wet cocks got thrust into wet faces and wet faces got thrust into wet pussies. Everyone was ducking, diving and jumping on everyone else and everyone was squealing and laughing their heads off as the afternoon slowly wore on.

The amount of happy noise coming from the swimming pool echoed around the campus and everyone knew that Philippa Boyd was right at the heart of it. She was just one of those people that could put the ZING into anything and Blanke Schande College was no exception. It was getting plenty of her ZING right now and nobody minded for a moment.

The afternoon disappeared into a blur of naked bodies splashing, diving and jumping. Eventually all those naked bodies climbed out of the water and collapsed along the concrete concourse that ran around the pool. The concrete was very warm to lie on so for fifteen minutes everyone just lay there – totally exhausted, quietly puffing and panting to themselves – with their seven wet, shiny naked butts pointing straight to the sky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.