BSC03 Naked Surprises at BSC
Chapter 3: Welcome to Blanke Schande College

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Welcome to Blanke Schande College - A girl from a small rural town in California has her final interview at Blanke Schande College to become a full time student - one that will be naked for the next four years of study on campus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

After masturbating on her chair for about a minute Katrina quickly climbed up on to Mitchell Levin’s desk and spread her legs wide apart right in front of his face which was now less than two feet away. One arm was behind her to support her back while the fingers of the other arm dived back into her pussy. As for the Mayor of Aurora Hills ... she still had her hands over her mouth in disbelief at her daughter’s aggression, assertiveness and the blatant sensuality of this demonstration.

The smell of sex juices pouring out of Katrina’s vagina hung heavily in the air. These juices were also running down all over Mitchell’s desk as she continued masturbating right under his nose. Mitchell just watched and observed carefully everything Katrina did. As for Katrina’s mother she had subconsciously taken one hand from her mouth and was using it to quietly explore the folds of her own vagina. Her eyes were still on Katrina but they were definitely starting to lose their focus and glaze over.

Katrina continued to ride her fingers in and out of her body. She also plucked and tickled her engorged clitoris and its hood along with those lovely folds of pussy lip. Mitchell could see every intricate detail of her pink slit. He could see every twist and contour of those dark pink pussy lips. He could see every stretch and distortion of that clitoris as Katrina’s fingers thumbed and pounded it. He wished every interview was this good! His penis was also enjoying it as was evidenced by the huge tent pole in his trousers.

Angela Jones, also, was now in her own world of ecstasy. Her own legs were spread wide apart as she played with her clitoris and pussy lips and plunged her fingers deep into her vagina. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back hard as she went very silent and held her breath before convulsing in an orgasmic wave of delight. Angela then started to moan as the orgasm took her away completely.

As Angela was moaning and biting her lip in pleasure Katrina was pounding her pulsating pussy with every ounce she could give it. She then grabbed Mitchell Levin by the back of the head and forced his face right down into her drenched vagina. He could smell, taste and feel everything as Katrina’s body bucked and twisted in sexual pleasure. Later on Katrina said she could not recall doing this - but Mr. Levin certainly could.

What Katrina did remember, but still doesn’t know why, was grabbing Mitchell’s tie after she had calmed down a little bit. Katrina then proceeded to use that tie to wipe her vagina and pussy lips. The look on her interviewer’s face was one of surprise and amusement but Mitchell Levin remained perfectly calm through out the whole proceeding.

“This is Blanke Schande after all!” he quietly thought to himself.

Katrina also remembers offering Mitchell Levin some Stress Relief which he readily accepted. She was ably assisted in this endeavor by her much sexually relieved mother.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.