BSC03 Naked Surprises at BSC
Chapter 1: The Final Phase

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Final Phase - A girl from a small rural town in California has her final interview at Blanke Schande College to become a full time student - one that will be naked for the next four years of study on campus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

“Hello, you must be Katrina Jones. I’m Mitchell Levin, the Associate Director of Admissions here, and this must be your mother Angela Jones. I am very pleased to meet you both.”

The Associate Director of Admissions held out his hand to both women and gave them both a firm handshake to welcome them to Blanke Schande College.

He continued, “Please come with me into my office and we will sort out the nuts and bolts of the final phase of Katrina’s acceptance into this fine Institution.”

“Do you want me to come too?” asked Katrina’s mother. “I thought you needed to conduct these Final Interviews just with the applicant and no one else.”

“That is the normal procedure” replied Mitchell Levin. “We do that to make sure the applicant is totally happy and comfortable with themselves about the total nudity policy for all females on campus. In the case of female applicants we have to ask some fairly intimate questions and get them to perform a few ‘interesting tasks’ that can be awkward with someone else in the room. Most girls coming for their final interview are still quite green about being naked in front of other people so we like to make it as easy as possible by having no one else other than the interviewer and interviewee present during this session.” He looked at Katrina and Angela to make sure they were still listening and comprehending what he was saying. When they nodded he carried on.

“However, in your case it is obvious that total female nudity is a concept not new to either of you. You have both been naked since setting foot in our carpark. You also both seem totally at ease with the whole idea based on what I have read in these documents and reports you have supplied. Not only that but by some quirk of fate and/or bad planning this reception area will be unattended all day and it could be quite lonely out here for you, Mrs. Jones.”

Mitchell looked at Angela Jones who gave him a nod of assent then followed him into his office with Katrina following in behind her. This was a very pleasant surprise for Angela. She knew the BSC policy on Final Acceptance Interviews and had been quietly disappointed that she would not be able to support Katrina in this final phase of her becoming a BSC student. That had now changed and she was more than delighted at being able to stay with Katrina for her interview.

It was also true that Angela Jones and her daughter were both completely at home with the idea of Total Female Nudity. Angela Jones was the Mayor of Aurora Hills which was a medium sized town about 300 miles north of Los Angeles and 100 miles out of Bakersfield. Less than a year ago she had pushed through sweeping changes in her town that allowed all females, within its boundaries, complete freedom to be nude in any place and at any time without fear of prosecution. The town had taken to the idea instantly without looking back. It was the first Nude Female Town in the United States with many others now looking at the same idea.

Angela and Katrina had thus been totally nude since that day and had only put on clothes when traveling outside the town’s borders ... like today when they had traveled to Blanke Schande. However, they had immediately stripped off all their attire once inside BSC’s carpark as noted by Mitchell Levin - the Associate Director of Admissions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.