BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky - Cover

BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 11: A Happy Afternoon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Happy Afternoon - A story about two girls attending Blanke Schande College and how they decide to become Absolutes - girls that go nude not only on campus but everywhere off campus as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Nudism  

Katrina quickly looked about and noticed with a smile all those solid lumps inside the guys’ trousers and shorts ... then after about 30 seconds she continued again.

“Girls, would you now please Present to me the final position - Position Number Five!” At this command each girl reached down between her legs with her right hand and spread apart her pussy lips with her fingers. It was the most incredible display of ‘pink’ anyone had seen and the crowd was ecstatic. The row of seven naked girls were feeling very empowered as they sat there spreading their vaginas to the world each with its own glittering clitoris at the top. They were each also starting to feel more and more aroused, and very wet! The tits and vaginas of each girl were all starting to tingle with extreme excitement.

They held that pose stoically while Katrina finished her Presenting Call.

“This is my body. These are my breasts. This is my ass. This is my vagina and this is my clitoris. We Present them to you today for your unobstructed viewing pleasure and hope you approve with what you have seen.”

The admiring crowd thundered out their approval. Everyone erupted into a chorus of “YES! YES! YES! WE APPROVE! WE APPROVE!” Over and over it went and the seven, young, naked girls kept their vaginas and legs spread wide apart the whole time - getting wetter and wetter and wetter.

When it started to die down one of the seven girls was just so highly aroused she just couldn’t hold on anymore. She just had to start fingering herself then and there. Within twenty seconds there were another six beautiful, naked girls all masturbating themselves on park those benches in the middle of town.

It went dead quiet as everyone watched these seven girls massage their pussy lips and vaginas furiously. Katrina Jones very quickly became the eighth. She was down on one of those benches fingering her vagina like mad. It was evident that she was just as aroused as her naked friends were. Everyone watched silently as the girls tickled their clitorises, pulled at their pussy lips and rubbed their nipples ... over and over again.

Within ten minutes all eight girls were screaming in ecstasy as they masturbated themselves into oblivion. Their eyes were tightly shut as they clutched at each other and their orgasms rolled over their bodies. They bucked and arched on the bench as their fingers jabbed in and out of their vaginas and rubbed down hard on their lovely sweet pussy lips and clitorises.

Nobody around breathed until it was all over. The girls were given a few moments to catch their breath and regain their composure. After that everyone cheered and clapped again then came up and gave all eight girls big hugs and kisses before moving off down the street. Becky, Janet, Danny and Peter were suddenly inundated with requests for information about Blanke Schande College even though they were all quite speechless themselves after what they had just witnessed.

Who would have guessed that two naked girls coming in to town were going to have such an impact. Nude females of all ages were everywhere and Aurora Hills had just witnessed a Mass Masturbation display that put any of their Fourth of July celebrations in the shade.

Copycat Presentations ending in mass masturbation displays started occurring all over town that afternoon. Accompanying those displays were also a huge number of very stiff cocks. Those stiff cocks, of course, would have needed some Stress Relief and they got it. Around every second corner their seemed to be a hapless male rolling his eyes in pleasure as he squirted into the hand, mouth or vagina of the girl who had caused his erection.

The males didn’t mind. The females didn’t mind. In fact nobody minded. Even the Mayor at one stage found herself doing a playful Presentation to one of her fellow councilors. His cock got all charged up and she was only too happy to give him some Stress Relief ... he squirted all the way down her throat!

It was probably the happiest afternoon that Aurora Hills had experienced in a long time and the ‘fun’ would have gone on long into the night and the early hours of Sunday morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.