BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky - Cover

BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 9: An Innocent Question

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: An Innocent Question - A story about two girls attending Blanke Schande College and how they decide to become Absolutes - girls that go nude not only on campus but everywhere off campus as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Nudism  

Saturday morning saw Danny, Janet, Peter and Becky entertaining Angela Jones, the Mayor of Aurora Hills, and her daughter Katrina, in Danny’s home for morning tea. Danny’s parents were out for the day and Katrina had come over with her mother, both in the nude of course, to talk to the group about life at Blanke Schande College. Although Katrina was still very keen she did have a lot of questions she hoped the group could answer.

Katrina sat with rapt attention looking like a slightly smaller, but identical, version of her mother. She had exactly the same build and the same dark hair - cropped just below the ears. They both had the same cute but unobtrusive breasts with surprisingly dark nipples. Both had trimmed their pussy hair to the same quarter inch strip that ran down in a straight line right into their vaginal cleft. Both of them also had a mass of intricately folded pussy lip bulging out of that cleft - like someone had pushed in a whole heap of skin and it was all now threatening to fall out. They both sat there with rapt attention and legs together as Janet and Becky talked.

They told Katrina about the great range of study programs the College had to offer and all the extra-curricula programs you could enroll in. They went on to explain the state of the art facilities in the science wing along with all the very hi-tech ‘gizmos’ in the computer block not to forget the incredible gymnasium and sports equipment - all at the student’s disposal.

Katrina was taking all this in when, after a brief pause, she quietly and innocently asked, “And ... and what ... what exactly is Presenting?”

The girls had planned to talk about this later. The concept of Presenting could sometimes put prospective students off. It was a lot of fun but was often quite daunting for novitiates. Janet and Becky looked at each other, then at the boys then at each other again.

“Oh well. Now is as good a time as any” Janet said looking at Becky for approval. Becky nodded so Janet continued. Her beautiful greens eyes flashed at Katrina as she began.

“Presenting is when a naked female student gets to display her wonderful charms to anyone who asks and she can be as provocative as she likes!” Janet noticed Katrina and her mother involuntarily close up their legs.

“Female modesty of any kind is forbidden at Blanke Schande and the empowering effect it has on everyone is immense!” Janet stated clearly. “Let me demonstrate.”

The two girls then showed their audience all the different ways a girl could Present her tits, her ass and finally her vaginal cleft ... her pussy, her cunt, her flaps ... or whatever other name people used. They used Danny and Peter as willing assistants and explained to Katrina how all female students had to attend Presenting Classes to learn the art and how to do it properly. There was a very definite protocol that could land a male or female with considerable embarrassment if not followed carefully. Students had been known to gain a real social stigma if they refused, for whatever reason, to ASK FOR or PERFORM a Presenting in the proper manner.

While Janet and Becky were going through all this Danny and Peter had noticed Katrina’s and Angela’s knees slowly getting wider and wider apart. Eventually they were both sitting up on the couch with their knees up high and those knees and their feet as wide apart as possible. Their hands were by their sides and they were Presenting their own sable haired pussies to the room without even being aware of it. Their bulging labia had also spread wide open and each with a lovely frame of dark bristle running around the edge. Their vaginal clefts now also displayed a lovely soft shade of pink and both women were just so incredibly wet and just so incredibly turned on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.