BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky
Chapter 8: A Real Nude Surprise

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Real Nude Surprise - A story about two girls attending Blanke Schande College and how they decide to become Absolutes - girls that go nude not only on campus but everywhere off campus as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Nudism  

The car was silent apart from the deep purr of the engine. Each of the four was lost in the world of their own reverie. It had been like this for an hour now when Janet broke the silence. They were coming into the outskirts of Aurora Hills. The sun was getting low in the sky when something odd caught her sharp green eyes.

“Hey, did you see that?” she motioned to Becky.

“No, what was it?” answered Becky.

Janet paused then said, “Oh nothing. Probably just the light playing tricks on my eyes.”

A few minutes passed when Peter, in the driving seat, giving Danny a rest, started to crane his head around and gave a long, “Heeeyyyyy!”

“What is it?” Becky implored. “What did you see?”

“I’m not sure” said Peter. “But I could have sworn that those girls playing in that park over there were ... were naked!”

As they proceeded further into Aurora Hills everyone started seeing what Peter and Janet had thought they had seen. More and more the group in the car started seeing individual girls, and groups, of varying ages in the nude. Not all the girls were naked but a good many were and nobody outside seemed to mind.

Peter pulled the car over to the curb just as three twelve year old girls giggled passed, naked and totally unconcerned. Their little budding breasts and the soft downy fur between their legs was clearly visible as was every other inch of their angular, pre-teen bodies and no mother or father was rushing out from anywhere to cover them up. Nobody was leering at them from any windows and no policeman was around to ask them why they were naked in the street. They just WERE naked in the street and it was OK!

Becky, Janet, Peter and Danny all looked at each other and shrugged so Peter headed back out onto the road and made the rest of the trip back to his house. They were going to see how his parents handled Becky and Janet’s new Absolute nudity before seeing how Becky’s, Janet’s and Danny’s parents would handle it.

They were a bit nervous even though a bit confused by the street nudity they had just witnessed. That was until they walked up to the front door of Peter’s home! Mrs Arnold swung the door open to greet them all and she was ... she was also totally and absolutely naked too. She stood there in the nude ready to hug and greet everyone with a big smile on her face. Peter Arnold, however, was frozen in his tracks and speechless.

As usual Becky stepped forward to save the day.

“Why, hello, Mrs Arnold. It’s wonderful to see you again. How lovely you look today and what have you done to your hair? It’s beautiful.” Becky gave her potential mother in-law a big hug then marched right on into the house.

That broke the ice and the others soon followed suit. As Danny entered he couldn’t help but notice as he passed just what lovely tits Mrs Arnold had. They weren’t a young girl’s pair but they still had a firmness and shape that was admirable and two very perky nipples that stood proud and erect.

Janet was quietly admiring Mrs Arnold’s ‘other hair’ ... a very bushy mound of dark pubic bush. The ample forest stood out a good inch from her skin and was very thick and full. Mr Arnold loved it that way, Janet found out later, and Mrs Arnold loved him running his hand (and other things!) through it when he was around.

When they were all inside and sitting down with cups of coffee in their hands Mrs Arnold explained everything ... why she was in the nude and why they had seen all those other girls out on the street also without any clothes on.

Apparently, and nobody knows how, word had got back to Aurora Hills, several days ago, about Becky and Janet’s decision to go Absolute and be nude everywhere, all the time on and OFF the Blanke Schande Campus. They had also found out that the girls were coming home this weekend to see how everyone handled their Absolute nudity.

The Mayor of Aurora Hills, Angela Jones, had a daughter that was about to start at Blanke Schande College and Angela Jones was all for it and wanted to encourage her daughter in any way she could. The Mayor called an emergency council meeting and made a sweeping decree that any female in Aurora Hills could go totally nude if they wanted to from Thursday morning until Sunday night without any fear of prosecution. Any female, of any age, could for those four days go anywhere, anytime totally naked. She wanted Becky and Janet to feel completely at home while they were here. Angela Jones also wanted her daughter to get the best possible confidence boost before her daughter headed off to BSC herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.