BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky
Chapter 6: Are You Ready

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Are You Ready - A story about two girls attending Blanke Schande College and how they decide to become Absolutes - girls that go nude not only on campus but everywhere off campus as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Nudism  

As soon as Becky had called out her invitation to come in the door opened and in walked Janet and Danny. This happened just as Becky was pulling herself off Peter’s tickly knob. Janet had never really seen Peter’s ‘Tickly Knob’ before but she had heard all about it from Becky. Danny, of course, had seen Becky’s sexy vagina on many occasions but until now never with a full sized penis buried in it.

For the briefest of moments Danny wished he could feel his cock inside her beautiful body and his hands on these beautiful round breasts. He had known Becky Bartell all his life and had always loved the beautiful swing of her ass and the way her tits could fill a t-shirt. That was back in Aurora Hills and when she used to wear clothes. That admiration was still there, if not strengthened by the fact that she was naked all the time. Danny was still very much in love with Janet Rivers but Becky Bartell had always been so much fun. Every now and then he wished he could have just a little bit of ‘extra’ fun with her.

Janet had seen Peter’s rather large knob pull out of Becky’s body and found herself briefly wanting to know just how ‘tickly’ that thing could be. She reckoned, in those few seconds, that she could make that cock sing if her hands and mouth got anywhere near it. That was not to mention that thing between her legs that gave a twitch in sympathy with her thoughts. Involuntarily Janet put her hand up to her crotch then pulled it away. There was no time for that sort of thing now!

Peter got up allowing his cock to swing and dangle freely under him. Janet noticed this but kept her current train of thought to herself but did bite her lip slightly. She watched him disappear into the shower while Becky stayed nude but gave herself a quick rub over with a towel that was handy. She would have a shower later on in one of the BSC cubicles as per the regulations.

While Becky was rubbing herself down Danny was following, with his eyes, the towel as it pushed and distorted her round breasts. He continued to follow that towel as it rubbed between her legs. He could see it pushing and distorting her inner lips and clitoris. When Becky had finished Danny was still thinking how one day he REALLY would like to have a bit of ‘extra’ fun with her. He had no desire to marry her or steal her away from Peter. No, he just wanted to know what a bit of ‘extra fun’ with the lovely Rebecca Bartell would really be like.

Janet was also lost deep in thought for a moment. The only man she wanted was right next to her and she loved every inch of him – particularly his B S C – Big Stiff Cock. However, she would still love to know just what Peter’s ‘tickly’ knob would feel like under her command.

Even Becky for a brief moment found herself thinking about Danny’s penis. One day she would just love to let him have his way with her. She had seen Danny grow from a boy to a man. He had also developed a great ‘six-pack’ under that shirt from his Grid-Iron training. Janet was a lucky girl, she thought, to have those abs and that large cock all to herself. Becky didn’t want to steal Danny away from Janet Rivers. She just wanted to show him some of her appreciation for the way he had been such a good friend to her, and Peter, over all these years.

While Janet, Danny and Becky were juggling these various thoughts in their minds Peter came back in. He was dressed and ready to go. All four were going out for dinner to one of the nicest restaurants on campus. Tomorrow was Friday and no expense was going to be spared by the boys on these two beautiful naked girls as they faced the FINAL TEST for becoming Absolutes ... girls that could go anywhere and everywhere in the Nude ... Absolutely 100%.

Tomorrow they were all driving back to Aurora Hills ... unannounced and with Janet Rivers and Becky Bartell totally naked for all their friends and family – in fact the whole town – to see!

Danny went out through the front door while Peter turned and said to the two girls, “Well, are you ready?”

Both girls knew exactly what he meant and both, in unison, said “YES, WE ARE! ABSOLUTELY!”

They made Peter laugh when they both bounced their tits at him. He waited for them to leave the bungalow then closed the door behind him letting the latch click quietly into place as they headed off into the night.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.