BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky - Cover

BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 5: Smelly Socks and Underwear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Smelly Socks and Underwear - A story about two girls attending Blanke Schande College and how they decide to become Absolutes - girls that go nude not only on campus but everywhere off campus as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Nudism  

Janet and Becky were thrilled by the success of their first day as Absolutes. Being totally nude outside the Blanke Schande campus had proved to be so different to what they had expected. Eleanor Ferguson assured them that every girl’s story was different but similar. Ninety nine percent of them came back, just like them, positively beaming after their first foray into living the life of an Absolute.

The President of BSC then gave Janet and Becky leave to explore the counties around them as they saw fit and this time Danny and Peter could go with them. Each evening they would have to report back to her on their naked escapades for that day. Eleanor Ferguson also knew that the weekend was coming up. This would be the girl’s Final Test for becoming an Absolute and she needed to be totally satisfied that as the next three days progressed that the two girls were really up to it.

Being totally nude in front of their home town friends and family was going to add a whole new aspect to being an Absolute that being nude in front of mostly strangers could not. Again, if she thought that neither Janet nor Becky were up to it, then the exercise would stop. They would be allowed to proceed at a later date when she was satisfied the girls were ready. If all went well over the weekend with the girls going home in the nude and staying that way then next week they would be able to ‘really’ call themselves Absolutes. They would be able to go where they pleased and when they pleased ... all over the whole country if they liked ... night or day ... Absolutely Naked.

Janet, Becky, Danny and Peter had a wonderful time exploring outside the perimeter of BSC. In fact most places they went to nobody seemed to mind at all that the two girls were in the nude. A few places were not so welcoming but mostly they got lots of encouragement and friendly nods and smiles. Most people they met seemed to be genuinely pleased that two very pretty girls could wander around freely without a stitch of clothing on and feel completely safe. Hardly anyone hassled them and many seemed only too pleased to talk to this small group of four despite the fact that they had two pairs of lovely breasts staring straight back at them.

Becky was thinking that maybe America was changing after all. Blanke Schande College had been around for several decades now and the last decade had been with its ALL NUDE FEMALE policy in full swing. Over that time there would have been quite a few Absolutes venture out into the world from BSC. A few of them had even stayed as Absolutes after their studies finished. They had refused to ever put on clothes again. A good many got taken to court over it but they all invariably won the case. Becky wanted to take Female Nudity to the political level one day and get all laws prohibiting Female Nudity struck out. America was about Freedom and it was Freedom she was going to fight for. Freedom to be Nude whenever and where ever she liked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.