BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky - Cover

BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4: Passing the First Test

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Passing the First Test - A story about two girls attending Blanke Schande College and how they decide to become Absolutes - girls that go nude not only on campus but everywhere off campus as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Nudism  

With those cake and bread crumbs still swimming around Janet’s legs her pussy lips were getting worked over wonderfully by Becky’s fingers. Her clitoris was getting beautifully massaged as well and Becky’s fingers were also sliding in and out of Janet’s very wet vagina as Janet’s legs spread themselves wide apart. Janet just quietly closed her eyes as she leaned right back into her chair and enjoyed every second of this lovely moment.

It wasn’t long before Janet was experiencing wave after wave of rhythmic muscle contractions in her pelvic region. Her back was arched and she was biting down hard on her bottom lip and she just couldn’t seem to spread her legs wide enough apart for Becky’s ministrations.

Becky continued to caress, tickle and massage Janet’s labia minora, clitoris, and vaginal opening. She looked straight ahead as if nothing was going on but she too was just so highly aroused with her own sex juices running down her leg and all over the seat just like on that bus.

As for Janet ... the pleasure she was feeling was incredible. Her breasts became pointier and harder than ever as the orgasm took hold of her whole body. The feeling of Becky’s hand in and around her womanhood was fantastic.

“I wonder if she is this good with Peter’s cock!” Janet thought. “Lucky boy if she is!” she mused.

As Janet began to ‘cum’ down from her mountain top of pleasure she jumped up and grabbed Becky’s hand. She then dragged her down the corridor to the unisex bathroom by the backdoor. It wasn’t for the sake of modesty but she honestly did not want to ruin the patronage of this excellent establishment. They had been so friendly to her and Becky and she did not want to spoil that.

When they were in the bathroom Becky found herself thrust up against the wall of one of the cubicles. Janet began to lick and suck Becky’s two beautifully round breasts. Her tongue was flicking one of Becky’s pink nipples when she stopped and dropped to her knees plunging her face deep into Becky’s very wet pussy mound. Janet could feel Becky’s blonde pubic bristles press into her nose as she used her nose to find Becky’s clitoris and massage it for all it was worth. She then started using her tongue to swing in and around Becky’s inner and outer pussy lips. She ran it up and down Becky’s lovely, soft pink slit, tasting all those juices as she went. Janet then started sucking the clitoris, dragging it into her mouth and flicking it with her tongue – over and over again.

Becky was in heaven ... hundreds of miles above the earth. Her head was spinning as the orgasm began to race through her body. She couldn’t believe what Janet was doing to her. They had been very good friends for years now but never on this level. This girl between her legs was amazing. Danny was a very, very lucky man if his penis got this sort of treatment from Janet! She didn’t know it but he did ... quite regularly. Janet just loved to try out all sorts of things on him for his Stress Relief and he loved it all, of course!

Becky was looking down and clutching at Janet’s lovely black hair as the last wave of pleasure ebbed from her body. Janet was giving Becky’s blonde pussy a few final licks and kisses when there came a gentle knock at the door of the stall. A high, sweet voice floated over the cubicle wall.

“Hi there. I am sorry to bother you but I am Jennifer Belmont, your waitress. I have something here you might need.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.