BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky - Cover

BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 3: Cake Crumbs and Pubic Hair

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cake Crumbs and Pubic Hair - A story about two girls attending Blanke Schande College and how they decide to become Absolutes - girls that go nude not only on campus but everywhere off campus as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Nudism  

Throngs of people, all fully clothed, were everywhere. Until recently, Becky and Janet had lived this way themselves but now it all felt strange and foreign to them. They both gulped and each took in a deep breath. Could they pass this First Test!?

A car whizzed by and a young, good looking gentleman tooted his car horn in appreciation of what he was seeing. Other passers-by nodded or smiled at the naked girls but no one seemed to mind. They had taken their first steps into the life of an Absolute and it was going well. They were in a town full of normal people all going about their normal business and they were in amongst it all and TOTALLY NUDE - the only two naked females for miles around.

As they started to walk along the street they felt a new exhilaration take hold of them. It was a very heady mix knowing that everyone and anyone here could see their nudity. The President of the United States could drive by and he would be able to admire their bouncing tits, their swinging asses and a full frontal view of their very neatly trimmed pussy patches ... a blonde one and a very dark brunette one.

The two girls felt like they were really getting into the spirit of being an Absolute and it was having the same effect on their state of arousal as the bus trip had. Becky and Janet’s vaginal blood flow had increased along with the increased secretion of vaginal fluids. They both were getting very wet and extremely turned on. Janet seemed to be feeling it more than Becky. The fire growing in her loins was making here lose concentration. Twice Becky had to grab Janet’s arm and pull her back from on-coming traffic.

Eventually Becky took Janet’s hand and led her into a nice quiet coffee shop. They went right to the back just to get away from the traffic noise so they could think and talk. Soon a young and very pretty waitress came up to take their order. As she turned away to get the girls’ food she said, “Boy! I wish I was as brave as you girls. You must be from Blanke Schande. I’m going to enroll there one day just so I can be like you!”

The girls drank their coffee with a sandwich and a piece of cake. They faced out towards the road and sat with their legs wide apart. Anyone coming in would be able to see right up under the table and right up between their legs. Everything had to be on display for everyone’s viewing pleasure. This was standard BSC policy either on campus as a normal student or off campus in the case of Absolutes. For Janet, doing this at BSC was one thing but doing it here in full public view was another. It felt totally awesome. She was just so turned on. Her body was starting to scream out for some Stress Relief. Becky was feeling much the same but to a slightly lesser degree.

Several people came and went from the shop. When the male customers realized what they were looking at a big grin would spread across their face. They would look more intently then smile at the girls and blow them a friendly kiss. Janet and Becky would then swing their tits a bit at the boys just to give them a bit more pleasure and the boys loved it ... young and old alike.

After a while things in the shop quietened down. The lunch rush was over and Becky was starting to push together their used plates when a few bread crumbs and bits of cake fell from the table right down between Janet’s legs. Becky apologized and reached down to retrieve the offending crumbs. It wasn’t difficult since Janet’s legs were sitting wide apart. As Becky was picking those bits and pieces up her fingers brushed gently against Janet’s dark pubic hair as well as her still highly aroused pussy lips. This caused Janet to give an immediate groan of pleasure. She grabbed Becky’s hand and held it tightly against her labia majora and her dripping wet labia minora!

“Don’t you dare take those fingers away!” she murmured. Janet then swung her right arm across her body and started playing with Becky’s right nipple.

“You need some Stress Relief as much as I do, don’t you? And I’m not moving from this spot until you give me some! Now get going Becky Bartell! Forget about about those goddam cake crumbs and get those fingers of yours right in there between my legs. Then I will see what I can do for you in return ... you sexy little bitch!”

Becky Bartell didn’t hesitate for a moment and promptly forgot all about those wayward cake crumbs. She knew exactly how Janet was feeling and decided this would be an exciting way to help her out. Becky was going to finger fuck the gorgeous, naked Janet Rivers, in a coffee shop, in the middle of Cedarcrest and miles from the safety of BSC. Her fingers went to work immediately and she really did know how to use them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.