BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky
Chapter 2: The Bus Trip

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Bus Trip - A story about two girls attending Blanke Schande College and how they decide to become Absolutes - girls that go nude not only on campus but everywhere off campus as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Nudism  

Apart from being nude in their own homes neither girl had ever been naked in a public place before (apart from Blanke Schande College, of course). Because of this fact the President of BSC, Eleanor Grimes Ferguson, had taken the time to talk to Janet and Becky on many occasions to make sure they were ready for this.

“You can’t just ‘slide’ into the life of an Absolute” she told them. “You just have to decide, then do it! You are either TOTALLY naked in public or you are NOT!”

It would be Eleanor’s call to decide if a girl was ready to take this step. If she thought these girls weren’t ready to do this for any reason at all then they wouldn’t be allowed to proceed. In Janet and Becky’s case the President of BSC was more than satisfied that they could cope. She knew that part of that coping process was good support and she knew these two girls had excellent support in the form of Danny and Peter and their many friends.

Even though you might not be able to ‘slide’ into the life of an Absolute you could still set a plan that made it a whole lot easier to adjust. The first step of that plan, as set by Eleanor Ferguson, for these two girls was to catch a local bus from BSC to the nearby township of Cedarcrest. The townsfolk there were very sympathetic to BSC. As a result they were always getting visits from naked female students venturing out as Absolutes for the first time. Cedarcrest had some lovely shops, cafes, restaurants and even a well patronized mall with a huge array of emporiums and craft shops. Even though a girl might not need to buy clothes anymore it was still amazing as to just what they could spend their money on.

A naked Becky and Janet stood at the Main Entrance to BSC with Peter and Danny. Peter and Danny weren’t going with the girls to Cedarcrest. Eleanor had insisted the girls go by themselves to see how they felt. It would be a good test to see if they really wanted to live the life of an Absolute. If they backed out at this stage no one would really know and there would be no loss of face or embarrassment for anyone. The girls were convinced that this wasn’t going to happen. All the same the BSC President insisted they go by themselves just to see how they felt and if they could really and truly cope on their own.

The girls were ready to go. They were each allowed to take a small shoulder bag that could hold a purse, a bit of makeup, some tissues, a cellphone and not much more. At no time were theses bags allowed to cover their breasts or hide their genitalia from public view. They were each told that being an Absolute was an honor and would reflect badly on BSC if girls did not follow the code to the letter.

Reports had sometimes come back of BSC girls acting in this unseemly manner ... hiding parts of their body from view. They were spoken to very severely then given another chance. Most never ‘forgot’ again. One or two left BSC as a result and only one had ever been expelled - so far ... the emphasis being on ‘so far’. So here they stood at the Main Entrance to BSC with their little bags and ready to face the world - IN THE NUDE!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.