BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC
Chapter 9: Spurting in the Carpark

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Spurting in the Carpark - The story of one boy's disappointment over his best friend not graduating to the same college as he is only to discover later on that his best friend is going to a college where all the female students must be totally naked while on campus. He also discovers that his gorgeous neighbour is also at this same college and that some dreams do really come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Danny was still adjusting his trousers as he watched Judith’s swinging ass disappear down the path when Peter came into the room.

“So, how is my best friend now?” Peter asked.

Before Danny could reply Becky Bartell also came in and with a big smirk all over her face. Danny still found himself enjoying the totally naked view of this girl he had known for so long. He just couldn’t help looking at her lovely round breasts and that manicured pussy between her legs. It still didn’t feel quite right to be able to see her like this but he was quickly getting used to it.

Becky looked at Danny and said, “I am so glad you managed to find some RELIEF. I was really feeling sorry for you. Judith Burtenshaw is just so good at that. We hope she gets posted here once her studies finish. I really get on well with her and I think most of the boys really like her too.” She gave Danny another wink, a playful kiss and wiggled her tits at him again. Danny laughed but was still unable to speak. His mind was still just one big ball of mush.

The rest of the day passed very quickly. Danny’s moment of Relief with the student teacher was bouncing around in his head for the rest of the day. He hardly remembered a thing anyone said and even seemed to stop seeing the endless stream of fabulously nude girls. He was also constantly wondering if Judith was right in her appraisal of his cock. Was it really such a huge penis or was she just being polite. It would be nice to know just for the fun of it but how on earth was he going to find out?

Just before Danny was about to finally leave Blanke Schande College for the day he plucked up the courage to ask Becky. He didn’t think he was trying to be vain but he did want to know ... just for the fun of it’ he told himself. He had never really seen another man’s penis before let alone an erect one so he had nothing to compare his own one with ... just for the fun of it’ he told himself again. Becky herself had alluded to its size earlier in the day and she always seemed to be so straight forward and definite about things.

When Danny finally asked Becky his all important question he wasn’t really expecting the answer he got. Peter was off doing something somewhere else and these two were alone together in the carpark by Danny’s car. Becky was silent for a bit then just replied, “Well then, just for the fun of it take down your pants and let’s see.”

Danny paused for a bit but then just did what was asked. Becky then looked long and hard at Danny’s flaccid penis before grabbing it with her right hand. Next she began to work the foreskin of that penis back and forth until it was a full grown erection again. Becky thus continued masturbating Danny’s cock until he was doing the Mount Vesuvius thing again and spurting his semen all over the carpark. Quite a bit it of it even landed on his own car before Danny turned and looked at Becky in surprise.

Becky looked back at Danny and quietly but firmly said, “Now don’t get any ideas young man. I am still Peter’s girl! But I could tell you needed a bit more Stress Relief and you are a lot of fun, Daniel Brown, and a very good friend to have, and yes, you do have a very large cock! It is lovely and long when it is soft and it is a real monster when it is hard. It is going to make some lucky girl very, very happy one day.”

With those remarks Becky wiggled her tits at Danny again. She gave him a lovely squeeze, a big kiss on the cheek and a very naughty wink. Becky then said goodbye and disappeared back into the buildings to find Peter.

Danny fixed his trousers up them got into his car and left the grounds of Blanke Schande College. His head was still spinning from everything that had happened that day and the euphoria he was feeling was indescribable.

A day later, and in a slightly lessened state of euphoria, Danny was back in his Mustang and heading back to Aurora Hills. As Danny was driving he found himself going over all the events of the day before and wondering, for no good reason at all, just what Janet Rivers might also be up to. He had no idea why she had come to mind and it would still be another few months yet before he found out just where she was - but Danny knew nothing of that right now. In the mean time he had to get back into his own studies and the normal life’ of SJVC in Bakersfield - but after today, however, nothing was every going to seem normal again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.