BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC - Cover

BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 7: Miss Judith Burtenshaw

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Miss Judith Burtenshaw - The story of one boy's disappointment over his best friend not graduating to the same college as he is only to discover later on that his best friend is going to a college where all the female students must be totally naked while on campus. He also discovers that his gorgeous neighbour is also at this same college and that some dreams do really come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

It was nearly time for some lunch when Peter said to Danny, “Hey, come over here. I want you to meet someone.”

Peter followed Danny over to a group of students milling around a grassy area that had some bench seats dotted about under some shady trees. The group was a mixture of male and female students with the females being naked of course. One of the girls looked a little bit older than the rest and smiled when she saw Peter coming over. She pulled away from the others and greeted Peter with a friendly kiss on the cheek.

Danny noticed the girl’s beautiful red hair. It was brushed and pinned together very professionally but was still very full and natural looking with a lot of bounce. He also noticed that she had a solid patch of pubic hair that was the same color and, like Becky’s patch, was very nicely trimmed and manicured. Despite this careful trimming the girl still had a very good crop of red, pubic bush that Danny found himself really admiring.

The three hour pussy parade Danny had just witnessed had led him to the conclusion that he much preferred a nice crop of pubic hair over the shaved look. Not that he had anything against the shaved look - as a nice clear view of a naked girl’s pussy lips was a wondrous thing to behold. However, Danny just thought that a nice piece of fur around those pussy lips just seemed to set them off ever so nicely in a way that the bald look could not.

This particular girl also had lovely, solid breasts that had a band of freckles running across the top of them just above her ample nipples. Each breast had a large areola section with the nipples sticking out in the middle like they wanted to jump off. Danny also observed that she still had faint tan lines around her breasts, ass and pussy - a fair indication that she might be quite new to BSC.

Peter called Danny over and said to him, “Here Danny, I would like you meet Miss Burtenshaw. She is a student teacher from UCLA doing her final eight week practicum here. She has also become great friends with Becky and we often do things together on and off campus.” The UCLA bit explained to Danny the tan lines. She was indeed quite new to BSC.

Miss Burtenshaw looked at Danny and said, “Hello there Danny. It is a pleasure to meet you.” She took Danny’s hand and gave it a shake which made her solid breasts bounce twice in time with the motion. Danny could feel his cock begin to stiffen again. He really thought he was over that.

Miss Burtenshaw then turned to Peter and said, “I wish you would just call me Judith. I’m not quite a teacher yet and I feel just like any other ordinary female student here.” How anyone could feel like an ordinary female student’ in a place like this was beyond Danny’s comprehension.

Peter then did something that both shocked and amazed Danny. Peter had not yet gotten around to explaining the concept of PRESENTING to Danny. He could tell Danny was suffering from information overload so he decided a simple demonstration would be better than just more talking. In this situation Danny wouldn’t have argued for a second.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.