BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC
Chapter 2: The Collision

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Collision - The story of one boy's disappointment over his best friend not graduating to the same college as he is only to discover later on that his best friend is going to a college where all the female students must be totally naked while on campus. He also discovers that his gorgeous neighbour is also at this same college and that some dreams do really come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Danny and Peter’s Summer Break started off on a pretty even keel. Graduation had come and gone and they were now into the third week of their twelve week summer vacation. To Danny’s mind Peter seemed to have cheered up somewhat so he decided to leave delving into this BSC thing on the shelf. Maybe it was nothing after all and so together they set about planning some fun things to do over the ensuing weeks. Danny thus became happier to just let things lie.

Danny was also sensitive to the fact that Peter and Becky were growing closer together as a couple. Danny also made sure that they knew he was OK with the fact that they quite often wanted to do things that did not include him. Danny didn’t have any sort of a girlfriend as yet but he certainly wasn’t going to stand in the way of the romantic machinations going on in anyone else’s life. As for Rebecca Bartell - she was a beautiful blonde girl with a quiet but very definite personality. This made her a good counterbalance to Peter’s sometimes erratic and slightly undisciplined nature. All these, plus other, factors meant that Danny was more than happy with the almost inevitable possibility of these two marrying one day.

However, there was still nine weeks left of their summer holidays and everyone seemed to be having a great time. As a result Danny began to forget that there had ever been any sort of problem. Slowly the BSC specter began to fade completely from his mind ... that is, until the fourth week of the holidays. That week saw the arrival home of none other than Janet Rivers!

Janet Rivers lived, intermittently, with her parents next door to Danny and his parents. They had moved into town five years ago from Bakersfield. Janet had already established a strong network of friends in Bakersfield so her parents allowed her to stay there so she could continue her social life and education uninterrupted. Bakersfield was only 100 miles away so Janet stayed with relatives during the week then caught a bus back to Aurora Hills for the weekend and holidays unless she had something else on.

Janet’s parents had bought a hardware store in the middle of Aurora Hills and were always very busy with its running. They loved it when their daughter came home when she could but didn’t pressure her in anyway to increase the frequency of those visits. They knew she was safe and they fully appreciated her need to develop and maintain strong, stable friendships as well as continuing her education un-interrupted.

It was the irregularity of these visits home that prevented Danny from developing any sort of a relationship with his new neighbor. This was a situation that Danny would dearly loved to have changed ... because, you see, Janet Rivers was Drop Dead Gorgeous! In fact Danny had practically fallen in love with her the moment he set eyes on her those five years ago. This girl might have only been thirteen at the time but what a thirteen year old girl she was.

Daniel Brown just so clearly remembered the first time Janet Rivers swung her legs out of her car and onto the driveway of her parent’s new home just next to his. She was wearing black, shiny, knee-high boots and the cutest little pink, pleated skirt that swished and swung about her legs as she walked. She was also wearing a jean jacket over a white t-shirt with pink sequins.

This was all complimented by Janet’s jet black hair which was parted in the middle and immaculately combed. It followed the contours of her neck and shoulders beautifully and was cropped a very precise 12 inches above the waist band of her skirt. Added to this was her beautiful emerald green eyes and a set of lips that had their own natural but very sexy pout. Those lips, that even at Janet’s tender age of thirteen, cried out to Danny to be kissed.

Of course Danny never got the remotest chance what-so-ever to kiss any part of his new neighbor. This did not, however, stop him realizing that even at his own tender age of thirteen something strange and mysterious had just happened. Daniel Brown had, in fact, just fallen in love for the very first time in his life. Coupled with this was another new and strange sensation that was beginning to grow between his legs. Not only had Danny fallen in love for the very first time but certain hormones in his body had just kicked in. This made the thirteen year old Daniel Brown extremely aware of the fact that he was a boy and his new neighbor was a girl a very, very pretty girl indeed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.