Lab Partners - Cover

Lab Partners

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Christopher "Kit" Wainwright is assigned Nichelle, a black woman, as his lab partner. Hailing from an insular small town, he is uncomfortable interacting with her. As he gets to know her, his queasiness about her race dissipates and he begins respecting her. They become at first friends and then lovers. Kit is unsure how his friends and family will accept Nichelle. In the mean time her history-obsessed mother discovers that his and her families crossed paths over a century earlier.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Oral Sex   Slow  

Kit sat beside Nichelle on the coach with his arm around her. “Not much longer, now. We just departed Canton. Next stop -- Tech.”

“Just think -- an hour flight from Philadelphia and a three hour bus ride.”

“Coach ride,” Kit replied. “Let’s get our terminology correct.”

“Coach ride, then.”

“That was quite the New Year’s Eve party your mom threw -- I had never tasted caviar before.”

“Mom was on Cloud Nine, introducing you to all her friends as my fiance.”

“Yeah, and the Champagne. I hadn’t tasted that before, either.”

“I think I got a little giggly on the Champagne,” she said.

“I like it when you get giggly. I think I got a bit tipsy, too. Then, there was the ball drop in Times Square on the television -- and the fireworks in the park we watched from the balcony. We started this new year with a bang.”

Nichelle nuzzled his neck and kissed his cheek. “In more than one sense of the word,” she whispered into his ear.

The coach pulled into the Tech stop and the driver opened the door. “Tech campus,” he announced over the P.A. system.

Kit and Nichelle stepped into the aisle and off the bus. The driver opened the baggage compartment and Kit grabbed Nichelle’s bags and his duffel. The driver closed the compartment, climbed aboard and the coach drove off into the darkness.

“It’s cold,” Kit remarked. “The cafeterias were open today, but it’s too late for dinner. We could go to the snack bar in the Quad ... or, I’m sure the Sub Station is open. Care for a BLT without the B and loaded with hot sauce?”

“You remembered,” she replied. “One of the things I love about you is that you remember the little things that are important to me ... to us.”

“Don’t make me out to be a hero -- I simply pay attention.”

She kissed his cheek. “That makes you a hero in my book, even without the two times you saved me. I’d love a sandwich from the Sub Station.”

“Why don’t you head to Whalen? I’ll drop my laptop in my room and then head over there and grab a couple sandwiches and some soda. I’ll text you when I’m in the lobby.”

“Okay. See you in a bit.”


Kit stood in the harsh light of the Whalen lobby. He keyed a message into his phone. Im here.

Shortly he saw a reply. B rite dwn

Nichelle stepped from the doorway to the residence halls and escorted him to her room.

“I’m the first one here,” she said. “We have the suite to ourselves. Of course, Roxanne isn’t coming back. She, her boyfriend and some other Gamma Nu brothers got expelled for the party incident.”

“Billy’s not back yet, either. The guys in the room next door are, though. I have your BLT minus the B and my Italian combo, both drenched with hot sauce ... and, two liters of ginger ale, our signature drink.”

“I dunno,” Nichelle replied. “I’ve developed a taste for Champagne ... especially after how good it felt in bed.”

“It was a lot of fun. Champagne is a bit out of my price range ... for now, that is. I fully expect, once I graduate and find a job, to be buying the stuff by the pallet-load.” He cracked open the bottle of ginger ale. “Until then, this will have to do.” Kit filled a couple plastic cups.

“There should be ice in the fridge.”

He opened the freezer door and removed a plastic ice cube tray. Twisting it to release the cubes he dropped a couple into her glass and into his.

“I’m hungry,” Nichelle said as she bit into her sandwich. “Oh, this is hot.”

“It’s really good. I told them not to spare the Tabasco.”

They finished their sandwiches. “My lips are burning,” Nichelle said as she tossed her wrapper into the trash.

“I love feelin’ the burn,” Kit replied. He faced her and they embraced. “So, what should we do since we have the place to ourselves?” Nichelle smiled, kissed his lips and wrinkled her nose.

“I’ll go use the bathroom. I don’t need a chaperone ... hell, I could walk to it naked.” He regarded her with narrowed eyes. “Say -- you wouldn’t be wearing that black teddy under your street clothes, would you?”

“No, silly. That’s packed in your bag, remember?”

“Oh, yeah ... Be right back.”

Kit returned to Nichelle’s bedroom and found her in her robe and putting her toiletries into a plastic carrier. “Why the robe?”

“Force of habit, I guess. See you in a jiff.”

Kit stripped to his briefs, turned down the covers on her lower bunk and plumped her pillows. She returned and placed her carrier in her closet. They embraced and kissed. “Fire gone out?” he asked.

“It’s dwindling ... I still feel a little heat.”

He ran his hand along her hips and buttocks, feeling them through her robe. “I’m not feeling a panty line. Are you going commando under there?”

She smiled and shrugged. “Maybe you’re not looking in the right place.”

Kit ran his hand higher. “Here’s something,” he said running his fingers along the small of her back. “What is it? A thong?”

“Are you ready for the big reveal?”

“Ready and eager.”

She turned her back to him and untied the belt on her robe. She spread it and slipped her arms out of its sleeves. Holding it over her shoulder so it covered her back and buttocks she turned around. “It’s called a G-string. You like hips -- you got hips.”

Kit stared at her, slack-jawed. The garment was of red satin and it was all she wore. It covered her mons and extended halfway to her navel. Straps that tied on both sides of her waist held it up. Nichelle set down her robe and turned around. A single strap between her buttocks attached to the waist strap at the small of her back.

“Did you wear that under your clothes?”

“I did, and I will never again. These ties kept coming undone so I had to double-knot them, and you can’t imagine how uncomfortable it is to have a strap lodged in your butt crack for twelve hours until you’ve tried it. The things I do for love, Kit.”

“Your sacrifice shall not go unnoticed ... or, unrewarded. You look amazing, Nichelle. The way the lines define your hips ... you have such gorgeous legs. I love how it looks on your brown skin.” He scooped her off her feet, carried her to her bed and set her on it.

Kit lay with his back supported by pillows against her headboard. He spread his legs and coaxed her to lie with her back against his chest. She cuddled against him and he put his arms around her waist. “I love this view. Your legs look great and I love your breasts.”

“I couldn’t find anything to match this on top that would fit me. It appears nobody makes sexy bras for someone smaller than 32-B.”

“Someone must.”

“Well, I haven’t found ‘em.”

“You look so sexy in just that G-string, I prefer you topless.” Kit nuzzled her shoulders and the base of her neck. He cupped her breasts in his palms and ran his thumbs across her dark brown nipples.

“Mmm ... I like how this feels. I like feeling your arms around me. Mmm...” She ran her hands along his legs. “I like being able to do this. You have sexy legs, too, Kit.”

He could feel her nipples firming. Kit began stroking them and rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers. Nichelle grasped his thighs and squeezed them. She tilted her head so he could nuzzle her other shoulder. “This feels so good, Kit,” she said. “This is why our physical relationship is so satisfying for me. We improvise. Each time is always different. With my ex...”

“I thought we agreed not to compare exes.”

“Right, right. Let’s just say, before I met you, sex was meat-and-potatoes.”

“Meat and potatoes? That sounds kinky.”

“You know what I mean, smartass -- no variety.” She drew in a breath. “Mmm ... It’s building, Kit. I love how you build my arousal ... slow and steady. Mmm ... your pacing is always perfect...”

Kit began using three fingers to fondle her nipples -- rolling them with his thumbs and middle fingers and stroking their tips with his forefingers. Nichelle’s thighs began to twitch and muscles in her abdomen jerked. He could feel her heart beginning to throb. “Are you ready for something more?” he asked.

“Mmm ... almost.”

He continued stimulating her nipples and the twitching in her thighs grew more pronounced. Finally she sat forward. Kit slid out from behind her and eased her onto her back. He lay atop her, cradled her head in his palms and kissed her lips. “The problem with starting off like that is it’s difficult to kiss you.”

“I love kissing,” she replied, “but I love what we just did, too.”

They kissed long and deep, open-mouth kisses. Then, Kit covered her breasts and abdomen with kisses. He knelt near her hips and caressed her smooth brown legs. “You know, when you get really aroused, your little clitty starts peeping out from between your pussy lips.” He traced her slit through the satin of her G-string and Nichelle’s belly and legs jerked when he touched the little bump between them.

Kit untied the knots at her waists. Nichelle lifted her buttocks and he slid the straps from under her. “It’s wet,” he remarked, “soaked.” Then, he lay between her thighs and kissed them, moving up toward her vulva. Spreading her labia with his thumbs, he nuzzled his face between them and began stroking her clit with his tongue.

Once he got a good cadence established, he slipped his arms under her thighs and cupped his hands over her breasts.

Nichelle closed her eyes and let her head roll to one side. She stretched her arms out straight. Her breathing deepened and Kit watched her ribs heave and her belly move up and down.

She reached climax rapidly. By modulating his tonguing Kit was able to deliver her a string of orgasms; and, uninhibited due to the absence of her roommates, Nichelle moaned loudly with each one and panted loudly in between. Finally she reached down and touched his jaw. “Enough!” she panted.

He came up from between her legs, her scent lingering on his lips and lay beside her. They embraced and kissed. “I’m ready for you,” she said.

“I was remembering what your mom said about me looking for your IUD.”

“We don’t need to do that until the first time after one of my periods. That’s the only time I’m at a risk of expelling it.”

I thought it would be interesting to try. What do I need? A flashlight? One of those gadgets doctors use to...”

“No. Uhn-uhn. No way. We are NOT sticking a speculum into my pussy. Once a year at the gyno is plenty. No, Kit -- you feel for it ... specifically, for the strings.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.