Lab Partners
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Christopher "Kit" Wainwright is assigned Nichelle, a black woman, as his lab partner. Hailing from an insular small town, he is uncomfortable interacting with her. As he gets to know her, his queasiness about her race dissipates and he begins respecting her. They become at first friends and then lovers. Kit is unsure how his friends and family will accept Nichelle. In the mean time her history-obsessed mother discovers that his and her families crossed paths over a century earlier.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Oral Sex   Slow  

Dawn’s light through Nichelle’s thin curtains roused Kit. He saw her slipping into a mid thigh-length light green robe. “I was going to use the bathroom,” she said. “Do you need to?”

“Yeah, I probably should. He climbed out of her bottom bunk and pulled his jeans on.

“You go first. I’ll guard the door.” She opened a drawer and handed him a towel. “Here, you can use this.”

He stepped into the common living area and looked around. “No one else up yet,” he remarked.

“Or, not home yet,” Nichelle replied.

Kit stepped into the bathroom to take care of business. He washed his hands and dried them on the towel Nichelle had handed him. Then, he emerged and Nichelle stepped in. “I’ll be in your room,” he said.

Nichelle returned to her room and saw him sitting on her bed, manipulating his phone. “Who are you texting?” she asked and sat beside him.

“My mom. She called last night.”

“I didn’t hear a call.”

“Because I had it on airplane mode ... in case my mom called. She texted me telling me she called and got no answer. She also called the landline phone in my room.”

“What are you telling her?”

“I told her that my phone was on the charger ... which is a white lie ... that I was out with a friend listening to some live music ... which is the truth; and I also told her that Billy was probably out sharking Foosball ... which is probably the truth.”

“Sharking Foosball?”

“Yeah. Our dorm rec room has a Foosball table with unlimited free play. Billy is down there all the time. All. The. Time. He’s become good. Very good. If there was an Olympic Foosball team, he’d qualify. So, on weekends he and a buddy go down to the bars and he hustles Foosball. The games in the bars cost a buck a play, so the townies don’t get nearly as much practice. He can make fifty bucks or more before they get wise to him.”

Nichelle lay on her back across Kit’s lap. He grabbed a pillow and slipped it under her neck and shoulders. “Have you told your mom about me?”

“Not yet.”

“I told my mom about you.”

“Well ... Not to re-open the discussion about what date we were on last night -- but in my mind last night’s date was when we officially became an item. I mean, it was our first real date -- not working on labs together or grabbing a snack between classes.”

“And the sex?”

“That sealed it.”

“Well, I considered us an item when we talked after I got out of the hospital -- when we walked by the river, held hands and watched the sunset.”

“Up until last night I was having trouble believing a pretty, intelligent, vibrant girl like you would want anything to do with a doofus like me.”

Nichelle stroked his cheek. “You know -- I believe that. Don’t sell yourself short, Kit. You’re not a doofus and you have a lot to offer.”

Kit pressed the sleep button on his phone and set it down. He began caressing Nichelle’s brown thigh with his left hand while absent-mindedly caressing her ribs through the fabric of her robe. “When will you tell your folks about me?” she asked. Kit continued stroking her ribs. “Kit?”

He drew in a breath. “In due time. I wouldn’t do it in a text.”

“She looked up at him and into his eyes. “Kit -- Will there be a problem if your folks learn you’re dating a black girl?”

“I don’t know. I told you I’m from the poorest county in PA. It’s an incredibly redneck town. I hate it. There was not a single black or Asian kid in my school the entire time I went there. I’ll be honest, Nichelle -- there is a fraction of the population who would have a real problem if their boy dated a black girl. I think most of the population is like I was that first day of lab -- unfamiliar with black people and thus ... awkward ... uncomfortable.”

“In which part of the populace are your folks?” she asked.

He closed his eyes and drew in a breath. “I never heard my folks utter a racist or bigoted word. This will be the test, won’t it?”

“How do you think they’ll react?”

“I think they’ll be uncomfortable at first. But, once they get to know you...”

“They’ll accept me?”

“They’ll love you.”

“What if they don’t?”

“If they don’t ... Nichelle, I am willing to break with them. I am leaving that town -- with or without ties to my folks I am leaving that town. If we’re still in love -- and I hope we will be -- I’m taking you with me.”

“Maybe I’ll take you with me,” she replied with a smile.

Kit continued caressing her thigh and her ribs. “So, are you hungry? It’s still pretty early. “What do you want to do?”

Nichelle grasped the lapels to her robe and spread them open. Kit looked down on her chest -- her compact breasts and dark nipples surrounded by the light green fabric of her robe. He began running his hands across her breasts, stroking her nipples. “Mmm...” she murmured as he caressed her breasts. “Mmm...”

“We have the mmm machine going again,” he remarked.

“Mmm ... Just this for a while?” Nichelle closed her eyes and drew in a breath. “Mmmmmm...” Kit switched from fondling her breasts to rolling her now firmly erect nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. “Feels really good, Kit...”

Kit watched Nichelle’s breasts move as her breathing grew heavy. Her eyelids drooped. “Mmm ... Your pacing is just right. You seem to know exactly when I need to be touched.”

“And, that’s when I touch you?” he asked as he pulled on her nipples.

“No. You withhold it for a fraction of a second -- just long enough so I’m desperate for it. Then when you touch me...” He squeezed her nipples again. “ ... like just now ... It sends a jolt through me. I feel it here.” She pressed her hand on her lower abdomen.

“In your clit?”

“Yes ... but also deep inside.”

Kit stroked the sides of her breasts and then gave her nipples a pinch and a tug. Her thighs twitched and she made a noise in the back of her throat.

He untied her belt, pushed the robe open and regarded her nude body. Kit smoothed his hand along her abdomen. “I love that taut tummy,” he said, “and that natural bush...” He ran his fingertips through her kinky, black pubic hair. “You have a line of the finest, black hair that runs from your bush up to your navel.”

“You would notice that.”

“I love it. It’s the sort of thing lovers discover about each other.”

Moistening the middle finger of his left hand on his tongue he worked it between her labia. Nichelle slid her right leg to the side and placed her foot on the floor in order to open up some for him. Kit slid his finger down to the entrance of her vagina. “Oh, she’s so wet down here,” he remarked. Dipping his finger into her juices he coated it and then slid it up and began stroking her clitoral shaft. “Is this a good spot?”

“Over to the side a little ... right there. Mmm ... feels good. Make me come, Kit.”

“It’s a little awkward doing this left-handed,” he remarked. Nichelle drew up her left knee and spread her thighs wider. “That helps...” He helped himself to more of her lubricating juices and stroked along her inner labia where they joined to form her clitoral hood.

“Oh, right there,” she said. “Just like that -- feels really good, Kit.”

Kit splayed his right hand so he could tease both her nipples alternating left and right. Nichelle closed her eyes. She parted her lips and her heavy breathing became panting. He regarded the muscles in her abdomen heaving.

He began pinching, rolling and tugging her nipples, switching from left to right and he could feel her heart pounding under her left breast. Nichelle began vocalizing her panting, making squeaking sounds in the back of her throat. “Little more...” she panted, “ ... almost there...” She put her left hand around his back and held his side.

Nichelle drew in a breath and clenched her jaw. Then, she let out a groan. Her thighs and belly jerked. Her face made an expression of agony, then she bit the side of her hand to stifle a cry. He felt her nails digging into his side. “Stop!” she gasped.

She lay on her back, her heavy breathing becoming lighter. Her lips formed a broad smile. Sitting up, she put her arms around his neck and they kissed deeply. “Mmm ... that felt really good, Kit.” She kissed him again.

Then, Nichelle hopped off her bed. Kit stood. She unfastened his jeans and slid them off his legs. “No undies?”

“Not for a quick trip to the loo,” he remarked.

She wrapped her fingers around his erect phallus. “Mmm ... Firm.” Nichelle coaxed him to sit on her bed. “Can you get into a lotus position?” she asked.

He folded his legs. “Like this? Not a very good one.”

“Good enough.” She mounted him, easing herself down onto his rigid shaft, wrapped her legs around his lower back and embraced him. “This is a Tantric position I’ve wanted to try.”

“I don’t think I’m in very far,” he remarked. She wiggled her hips and he felt his organ sliding deeper into her. “That’s better.”

“Can you feel this?” she asked. “I’m trying to stroke you inside.”

Kit felt her pelvic muscles contracting against his shaft. “Yeah, I can feel it. Feels good.”

Nichelle kissed his lips. Holding him tightly she began rocking to-and-fro. “How’s this?”

“Different ... Feels good.” Still holding him in an embrace she placed her hand on his chest and stroked his nipple. “That’s good too.”

The stimulation was subtle; nonetheless Kit’s arousal was building. His heart was beating faster and harder and he could feel the tension building in his pelvis. Nichelle added a twisting of her hips to her rocking. “You’re getting bigger and harder,” she whispered in his ear.

“I’m getting close,” he panted. “OH!” he grunted as his orgasm seized him. “Uhn...” He drew in a breath and released it slowly. “First time I did anything like that.”

“Me, too.”

He gazed into her face. “You are so pretty.”

Nichelle unwrapped her legs from around his back and eased off of his legs. She gave him a hand and he stood. She turned down her sheets and they slid into her bed, facing each other and embracing.

“I love feeling your smooth legs against mine,” he said.

“I like feeling yours against mine, too.” They kissed. Kit rolled onto his back and held Nichelle under his arm. She wrapped her fingers around his deflated manhood and he caressed the small of her back and her buttocks. “Kit -- what’s your favorite part of sex? Besides climaxing, that is.”

“I’m not sure climaxing is my favorite part. It’s a necessary part -- you need to release the sexual tension somehow. I like cuddling afterward.”

“What about sex with me?” she asked.

“Oh, that’s easy -- making you come. I love the expressions you make ... the sounds ... watching and feeling your body respond. That’s very sexy.”

“I like how you foreplay ... how you’re not in a hurry.” She squeezed his organ. “Some sign of life. You must like talking about making me come.”

“I like thinking about it. What’s your favorite?” he asked.

“Feeling your sperm squirting into me.”

“You can feel it?”

“With you I can. I really felt it just now.”

“Is that why you picked that position?” he asked.

“No. I just wanted to try it. I thought I felt your squirts last night, so just now I was paying attention. I definitely felt it. I couldn’t with my ex.” She squeezed him again. “Ooh -- feels like you like talking about that, too.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.