Tracy in Trouble
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

All the men, along with Christina and Linda had a wonderful meal served by naked sluts. As they ate, everyone got aquatinted with each other and found out some interesting facts about the new members.

Once everyone had finished their meals, all the leftovers were placed in a large bowl. Then, Linda and Christina were left with the sluts to make sure the area was cleaned and the sluts got something to eat. The two girls took the large pot of leftovers and scrapings from the plates and filled up all the bowls placed on the floor. Once the area was cleaned, they told all the sluts to get busy and clean up the bowls. The sluts had to get on their hands and knees and eat like dogs. All the food that was left over had been mixed together and the sluts had to finish every drop.

While that was being done, the men all went back to the center of the compound. Mr. Frank lowered both the sluts so they were on their backs and told the men that both of them needed to be fucked before they retired for the evening. The new young Master was the first to take the cow slut. He really enjoyed it and was soon cumming in her cunt. The older man went to Tracy and stuck his cock in her mouth to get a blow job. Then, all the others took turns with both the women. They either put their cocks in the slut’s mouths or in their cunts for a fuck. Some even took them up the ass. Of course, all of this was on video tape for future use and some additional blackmail in case it was needed.

Once everyone had finished fucking the two cunts, Mr. Frank announced that it was now time to get some sleep. He said, “These two cunts will be here all night in case anyone has the need to fuck some more. And, if you need to piss during the night, feel free to use their mouths. Now, all of the other sluts will be tied to the hitching posts outside your cabins. They all have to be tied the same way. You will take your slut and bend her over, attaching her feet to the bottom poles to keep them spread. Their hands will be spread along the top rail and secured. Each slut will have a ring gag in their mouths also. And, as you know, they are open and available for anyone to use. All of their slut holes will be open for everyone.”

As soon as he was finished, all the men gathered up their sluts and got them in position for the night. Then, the men just wandered around and checked out the sluts. Christina and Linda were both quite horny, so they went to the two sluts in the middle of the camp and sat down on their faces. Tracy began licking Christina’s cunt right away, but the older slut tried to get away. she had never licked a pussy before and didn’t want to now. But, Linda cured that problem when she picked up a small whip and began to punish the cow’s cunt. Linda said, she would continue whipping her cunt until she decided to lick her pussy. The older woman only took a few more hits and then went to work on Linda’s juicy pussy.

They laughed at the sight and when they had both cum, they switched places. Both agreed that they would be getting more of this in the future. Even after slut camp was over. Once both girls had cum twice, they left the two sluts alone and went to find the two new Masters. They wanted to fuck now. And who better to fuck than these two. Especially since they knew them both and would get to fuck them quite often later on.

Mr. Frank wandered back out to the center and decided that Evelyn needed some additional attachments. He was still upset with her for running off at the mouth

all the time and he wanted to teach her to be quiet.

He took the ring gag that had been removed earlier and put it in her mouth.

Then, he took some chains out and attached them to the three stud rings in her

tongue. Next, he pulled her head back and put her hair into a pony tail. Once he

finished that, he attached the rope for the bell to her hair, which held her

head up quite nicely. Then, taking the chain that was attached to the front of

the slut’s tongue, he pulled it down to her clit and attached it there. Pulling it tight made her tongue come farther out of her mouth and her clit stood out from under its hood. Then, he did the same with the other two chains, except he attached them to her nipples and pulled them tight, which made them stand out and up.

Satisfied with his work, he said, “Now, I expect you to stay just like that all night. I know you can move your head down and relieve some of the pain, but if you do, you’ll ring the bell. If the bell rings and there isn’t a problem, you’ll be severely punished in the morning. Something different for each time it rings.”

Then, he just walked away. As he was passing the cabin that he had set aside for Linda and Christina, he heard a lot of noise. Looking through the windows, he saw both girls getting fucked by the two new men. He hoped they didn’t wear them out, since he wanted to be sure they got lots of action with the new sluts tomorrow.

He went to his cabin for another short nap, since he still wanted to get some of the other sluts around camp. Especially the principal’s wife. He showered and crawled into his bed and drifted off to sleep.

While he was sleeping, the others made their rounds of the tied-up sluts. They used their cunts, asses and mouths throughout the night. All the sluts had very little time to rest. Tracy and the new slut didn’t get any rest that night. There was a continual line of men to fuck them. Of course, they had no idea who fucked them or had their cocks in their mouths. They just accepted it all, hoping that it would soon be over. And, they both wondered who the one next to them was.

It was just about daylight when Mr. Frank got up and went outside. he knew where the principal’s wife was and went right to her. He said, “It’s been a long-time cunt. Now, you are mine.!”

He drove his cock deep in her cunt and fucked her hard until he shot his load into her. She really hated him doing this to her, since he was the one who made her become a slut to him and her husband. If it hadn’t been for him, she would just be the pretty little housewife she wanted to be. But, since she cheated on her husband one time, she now had to suffer.

Once he left her, he went to check on Tracy and the other cunt. They were both resting for the moment, since everyone else had gone back to bed to rest before the day’s activities. He had to piss, and went to the new cunt and placed his cock in her mouth. He let out his stream of hot urine, straight down her throat. The cunt gagged and coughed, but had no other choice except to swallow. Her first taste of piss had to be his.

It was now starting to turn daylight and everyone was getting ready for breakfast and some fun. They all gathered in the main building to be served once again by naked sluts, once their Masters had untied them.

During breakfast, Mr. Frank told everyone they had lots of games to play today and that their sluts would be left to clean up the dining room and all the cabins. The three other sluts would be taking care of everyone while their sluts worked.

Once breakfast was over all the men along with Christina and Linda went to the center area again. Mr. Frank got the three sluts untied and allowed them all to stretch. Then, he announced that they were going to play the first game. He had the two new sluts stand with their legs apart, while he had Christina and Linda bring two long planks to him. Both planks were about one inch thick, four inches wide, and eight feet long. He slid the wooden planks between each slut’s legs and the with some help, raised them up onto some supports. This brought the wood right up into the crotches of the women. They were able to keep their feet flat on the ground, at least to start with, since the end they were starting at was lower than the other end.

Then, he explained the rules of the game. “Both of you cunts will crawl your way

to the other end of the planks between your legs. The first one there will be rewarded while the other is punished. The bad part of this, is that you are going to be tied to the planks so you can’t get off until you reach the end.”

He then took rope and tied each of them to the plank. Then, he added, “If you stop at any time, you will be whipped. When I say GO, you are to start and I don’t care how much you hurt, you will go all the way.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.