Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 34

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Just as the two girls went through the door to the main part of the house, they were grabbed by a group of the boys. Their hands were cuffed behind their backs.

“What the fuck!” yelled Linda.

“Let me go!” screamed Christina.

Then, Mr., Frank entered the room. He said, “Good job boys. Now you two cunts are going to take Tracy’s place for a little while. After all, everyone was promised a slut for a couple of days and Tracy is not available right now. So, you belong to us until she recovers.”

“NNNOOOOO, you can’t do this to us!” they both yelled.

“Well, we can and we will,” Mr. Frank calmly said. “Now, why don’t you boys get them ready.”

The boys did as he said and began to rip off their clothes. They didn’t care about them and when they were finished the clothes lay on the floor in shreds.

The girls stood naked before them. They were both scared now and knew what Tracy felt like as they used her.

Both girls were pushed into the large living room and forced down on their backs. Next, ankle cuffs were attached to each of them and a single rope went to each of the girl’s legs. Mr. Frank told them to relax and enjoy. He gave a nod and the boys started pulling the ropes. The girls felt their legs being lifted into the air. But, at the same time they were going up, they were being spread apart.

Higher and higher went their legs and soon, they both felt their bodies being raised up as well. As the boys continued to pull, the girls continued going up, until all that was left on the floor, was their hair.

Mr. Frank said, “Let’s take them a little higher so their cunts are at mouth level. I have a special game we will play with them.”

So, the boys all got together and hoisted the girls up so their cunts were right even with one of the average size males. Then, they quickly tied them off and left them swinging while Mr. Frank explained the rules to them and the boys.

“The game is going to be where you two cunts suck all the boys off. And, since your mouths will fit right into their crotches, it makes it that much easier. However, while you suck their cocks, they will be eating you. If you both can get all these boys to cum before you do, you’ll be released. But, if you cum before they are all done, you will be punished and remain slaves until Tracy wakes up. And that may be quite some time.”

Both of their eyes began to get big and they wondered how they could do that. Both girls were so horny from the excitement with Tracy, their cunts were already dripping. And, it wouldn’t take a lot to make them cum.

“OK, boys, lets line up. Half in front of Linda the other half in front of Christina,” said the teacher. “Then, when I say go, the first two will step up, stick your cocks in their mouths and begin to lick their cunts. Do your best and try to make them cum. Girls, do your best not to cum, but make sure each boy cums in your mouth,”

He waited for a short time, then said, “GO”

The first two stepped up and shoved their cocks into the two girl’s mouths. They gladly took them since they wanted this over with soon. As soon as each girl had a mouthful of cock, the boys began to lick their cunts and suck their clits.

Linda was thinking how hard this was going to be, since she felt her orgasm begin to build with the first lick. But, she was determined to hold out. Christina was feeling the same effects on her cunt. They both had that aching sensation beginning and didn’t know for sure how long they could last. Both of them thought about Tracy and how they had denied her the ability to cum when she needed to. Now, they knew how she felt.

The first two boys didn’t last too long and shot their loads down the temporary slut’s mouths. The next two stepped up and once again, their mouths were full of cock and their cunts had a mouth on them. It was getting harder all the time.

Boy after boy stepped up for a blow job and to lick a cunt. The only thing that was saving the girls, was the fact that these guys got off quickly and it gave them both an opportunity to calm down between cocks.

It seemed like they might just beat the boys in this game. That is until two well hung guys stepped up. They didn’t know it, but both of them were known to be long lasters. Sometimes they could fuck for hours without cumming. The two cocks went into the girls mouths and they could feel the tips at their throats. But then they went all the way in and all the others could see the bulge in the girl’s throats as the cocks slid way down. But the girls were trying to concentrate on their cunts and didn’t even realize how much cock was in their mouths and down their throats. These two guys were doing a great job of eating

the girls and both Linda and Christina knew that if they didn’t get these two guys to cum soon, they would be in trouble.

The boys began to fuck their faces just like they were pussies and at the same time ate the girl’s cunts like it was their last meal. The girls began to squirm, feeling the orgasms building, knowing if it ever started, there was no way to stop it. They sucked hard on the cocks, but couldn’t make them cum. How can they hold out like that the girls thought to themselves.

Everyone was cheering now. “Suck those cunts. Make them cum. Don’t shoot yet.

Make them cum first!”

This just encouraged the two boys to lick harder and just as one of them sucked

Christina’s clit into his mouth between his teeth, she let loose with,

“AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMM, NNNNNNNNNNNNNn, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH” around the cock that filled her mouth. But, she wasn’t alone, because as soon as Linda heard Christina, she also mumbled,

“MMMMMMMMMMM, OOOOOOOOOOOOO, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSS”

The girls lost and as soon as they had both cum, the boys shot their loads into their mouths and down their throats. But, it wasn’t over for them yet, as two more stepped up and fucked their faces while licking their cunts. Now the girls were in a constant state of orgasm. They couldn’t quit. The boys just kept going at them, until everyone had their cocks sucked.

Once the last two had shot their spunk into the girl’s mouths, Mr. Frank announced. “Well, it looks like we have a couple sluts for the rest of the day, since they couldn’t hold out. But, before we do anything else, we need to check on the other two cunts downstairs. Just leave these two here to rest while we check on them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.