Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 33

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Going back into the main room, where Tracy was still hanging from the ceiling and that monster cock up her cunt. Mr. Frank had the boys raise her up so they could get her off the thing. As she was pulled up and the dildo began to slide out, Tracy moaned into her gag. It sounded like she didn’t want it out of her. Maybe she was enjoying it.

Finally, it came out with a pop and Tracy moaned more, “nnnnnnnnnnnnnn” was all that was heard and she shook her head back and forth as if to tell them not to leave her empty. Her cunt was wide open and she felt empty now with a big void in her pussy.

Once it was all the way out, they lowered her back to the floor to her feet. But, when they finally allowed her to stand on her own, she fell to the floor, unable to stand on her own. she was weak from hanging there, but mostly because of the great orgasms she had received.

The girls asked a couple of the boys to help them get her into the bathroom and the bath tub. Once she was in the tub filled with nice warm water, the girls washed her and rubbed her sore aching muscles. Tracy felt like she was in heaven, since they had not treated her this way before. It felt wonderful to get a massage. The two girls made sure she was clean all over, but paid special attention to her pubic area. They washed her there several times, making sure she was extra clean for what was going to happen next.

Once she was cleaned to their satisfaction, they helped her from the tub and even dried her off. Tracy couldn’t figure out why they were treating her so good. Once dry, they told her to walk with them. she was able to walk on her own now, even if she was still a little unsteady on her feet.

Out of the bathroom, down the hall into the main room. Then, they went through another door and down some stairs to the basement. Of course, the boys at the Animal House referred to it as a dungeon. As they all got to the bottom of the steps, Tracy saw the little Asian slut standing on her feet, bent at the waist and her head and hands in a stock. she was stuck between the upper and lower halves of the contraption and Tracy noticed that the bit had been removed, replaced by a big ring gag. It looked even bigger than the one in her mouth. She also noticed Evelyn was crying. Tracy wondered what else they had done to this slut, who was going to be an ASSistant at school this year.

Tracy was led over to a table and ordered to lay down on it, on her back. She wanted to rest, so immediately got on the table as she was told. But, she wasn’t ready for what was to come next. The girls worked quickly to strap her in place. First her arms were secured to straps at the sides of the table. Then, another strap came up and over her forehead holding her head firmly in place. Tracy couldn’t even raise her head up to see what else was happening. But, she could feel them working.

Her middle body was picked up and a block was put under her, positioned at the small of her back. When she was let back down, her body arched and her pubic area was forced up, giving free access to it. Then, her legs were spread apart and placed on some blocks under her feet before they were strapped in place. She was now split, her feet about 4’ apart. The way her body had been positioned and spread, her cunt and ass were totally accessible. But the main reason was to get the area just above her slit in the air and out so it could be worked on. Next, came straps around her belly and across her chest. One above her tits and another below them. And, some were put around her legs. When they were finished, Tracy could not move any part of her body.

Then, she felt the table move. It was being raised up so that her body would be in the full upright position. They wanted her to see some of what was taking place around her and it also gave them a better working area in her pubic region. As the table came to a stop, and she was full upright, Tracy saw the other slut not far from her. Evelyn’s position hadn’t changed, but behind her was that same machine that had been up her cunt. But, this time it was attached to the wall behind her and the huge dildo was slowly working its way into the Asian’s cunt. Tracy knew how she felt and felt sorry for her, but also envied

her, knowing what she was feeling. Tracy wanted it again.

Now that she was in the position they wanted, the girls got out the shaving cream and razor. her cunt needed to be very smooth for the next step. So, she was shaved, even if she didn’t really need it. Of course, when the girls were shaving her cunt, they also fingered her some, just to keep her ready. Mr. Frank had told them she needed to be extra hot for the next procedure.

Once the shaving was complete, Christina got two new chains out and attached them to the rings on her tongue. Then, she pulled on them and attached one chain to her left nipple ring and the other to her right one. This made Tracy stick her tongue out through the ring gag and was unable to say anything now.

Tracy’s eyes grew big when she saw some of the boys’ wheel in a grill with red hot coals in it. she couldn’t figure out why they needed it. They pushed it right up close to her and she could feel the heat on her bare legs. she was scared now, and hoped they weren’t going to use those hot things on her. She could never stand that much pain.

Mr. Frank went to the grill and put his hand over it and said, “Not hot enough yet. Get me some more briquettes, so it will get extra hot.”

A couple of boys went back upstairs and got the bag of charcoal. when they returned, Mr. Frank poured about half the bag on top of the coals already there. Then, he took the long rod that had been sticking out from the side and stirred them up. Tracy had not seen that before and wondered what it was and what he would do with it.

Then, Mr. Frank said, “Since this thing is not hot enough yet, I guess we’ll have to work on this other cunt first. But, I want Tracy to stay nice and hot. So, why don’t some of you boys eat that little teenage cunt and keep her going. It’s ok if she cums, but I don’t think she’ll be able to, since she can’t move.”

The boys loved this idea and one of them got right down in front of her and began to lick her pussy. she tried to squirm when his tongue went to work, but being bound the way she was, it was impossible. He licked up her slit and sucked her clit. And made her want more. she didn’t know why, but everything they did to her turned her on, even if she tried to fight it, that strange aching sensation always returned to her cunt.

Everyone else watched as Mr. Frank, Linda and Christina prepared the items needed. First came the vice grips, which Christina took and grabbed Evelyn’s tongue with them. she quickly got them at the tip of her tongue and clamped them shut. Then, just let them hang from her tongue. Slut Evelyn tried to pull her tongue back into her mouth, but the grips were too heavy and it just hung there.

Then, a table was moved over close to the slut and she could see the implements on it. A piercing tool, and three studs with rings, along with different size chains. The studs looked just like the one Tracy had in her tongue. Evelyn began to feel uneasy, but with that machine going slowly up her cunt, she also felt hot.

Linda asked, “Are we ready to do it?”

Mr. Frank replied, “No, not yet. That thing in her cunt is almost at the 12” mark and I want it fucking her while you work. Should make things quite interesting.”

So, they waited and watched as the huge cock like thing invaded her where no cock had ever been before. Then it happened. The 12” mark disappeared and the machine stopped momentarily. Then it started its journey back out of her cunt, but at a faster rate than when it went in. It pulled out until just the tip was in her cunt, and then with a great force, drove back up her cunt hole. Then, once it was past the 12” mark again, it began to fuck her, going deeper with each thrust.

As they saw this happen, Mr. Frank said, “OK, girls do it!”

Christina took the vice grips in her hand and pulled straight out, exposing Evelyn’s tongue for Linda to work on. Linda centered the hole puncher at the right side of her tongue, about half way back and squeezed. The hole was made and she quickly inserted the stud, then attached a fairly long chain to it. Next, she moved to the left side and found her mark, directly across from the first one and squeezed again. She also attached a chain to the top of the stud she put into the hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.