Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 32

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tracy had no idea where she was, except in the trunk of the car. It seemed like an eternity of riding in that closed up space with those awful smelling clothes that she had to trade for her good ones. She hoped they wouldn’t make her wear those rags, but she didn’t have anything else now, since she had to give all her clothes away. She cried as she tried to think if she had heard either of the girls say where they were going.

After a long time of driving, the car finally stopped. She heard Linda and Christina get out and the doors shut. Maybe she would be able to get out and get cleaned up. She smelled really bad. But, the trunk didn’t open. And she heard nothing either. What were they doing to her? She was hungry now and needed to pee, but she couldn’t even yell for help with the ring gag in her mouth.

Finally, she heard noises outside the car and hoped it was the girls. But, the trunk still didn’t open right away. Tracy couldn’t figure out what was going on, until all of a sudden the trunk flew open and Linda yelled, “GET THE FUCK OUT NOW CUNT!”

This scared Tracy and she jumped out of the trunk, not knowing anything. After being in the dark trunk for so long, the bright sunlight blinded her and it took some time to focus. But, once she got focused, she saw a large group of people around the car. She tried to cover up quickly, but her hands were slapped away and Christina said, “Don’t even try to hide fucktoy!”

Being scared, she put her hands down and just stood there humiliated, naked, dirty, and smelly and not knowing who was there. She thought she recognized some of the people, but didn’t know from where.

Linda then said, “OK slut, on your hands and knees and follow us!”

She cried harder as she got down and started crawling. As she got closer to the building they headed for, she recognized that she was at the same place she had lost her cherry. The Animal House!

They got up on the lawn and the girls told her to stop right where she was.

Christina said, “You can’t go inside smelling like a dirty little whore tramp, so you need to get a shower.”

Tracy saw four or five guys coming toward her with water hoses and then she felt the cold water on her body. They squirted water all over her and paid special attention to her cunt and ass, directing the powerful streams right into her cunt and on her clit. She tried to scream, but couldn’t.

Linda ordered, “On your feet cunt, spread your legs and arms straight out.”

Tracy didn’t like the way she sounded. Linda was meaner now than she had ever been before and this scared Tracy. She quickly got on her feet and spread her legs with her arms straight out from her sides. The guys continued spraying the water all over her and then, some others came out with scrub brushes and soap.

They poured the soap over her head and allowed it to flow down her body. Then, they began using the bristled brushes to scrub her. They were not being easy on her and she thought they would take her hide off. They even used the brushes between her legs, scrubbing her outer pussy lips until she thought they would bleed.

Then, someone came up with a bottle brush and shoved it right up her sore cunt. She jerked when they did this and tried to get away from it. But all that got her was several slaps on her face, ass and tits. The guy kept sliding that bottle brush in and out of her pussy, making sure she was clean inside as well as out. But, finally he pulled it out and a hose was pushed inside her to rinse her cunt. That hurt almost as bad as the brush.

Once she was totally clean and rinsed off, she was told to get back on her hands and knees and crawl to the house. She obeyed, afraid of what else would happen if she didn’t. Once to the door, she was told to stop and stand up.

As soon as she was on her feet, someone wrapped her tits with rope. It was very tight and made them bulge out and started turning color. Then, they took the loose ends of the rope and threw them over a beam above the door, and pulled. She felt her tits raising upward and thought they were going to pull them off her. She tried to tell them to stop, but nothing came out. Partially from the ring gag, but mostly because of the pain in her tits. They kept pulling until she was on her tip toes and they tied off the ropes.

One of the guys said, “The cunt can stay like that until she is dry and then, we might let her down. We’ll make sure she’s ready for camp after these two days are up.”

Tracy heard that and it scared her. Two days with these animals and then to a camp. What will they do with her next she thought? She didn’t know how much more she could take. Her little tits were really hurting now, being wrapped up like that and almost holding all of her weight. She felt like they were being pulled off of her. She tried to rest herself on her heals, but that just made her tits stretch more. So, she stayed on tip toe, hoping she would dry quickly.

They had all left her alone, in plain sight of everyone else passing by. She was crying harder now and the sobs made her hurt more since her tits were being pulled more with each sob. Soon, she heard some noises behind her and could tell it was her Mistresses as they talked with each other. They walked by her and said, “Tracy, slut, we have to leave now, but we’ll be back later. You be a good little cunt and do as your told. If you don’t, we will punish you severely when we get back.”

And, they just walked away. But, Tracy wasn’t alone for long when a couple of the guys came out and ran their hands all over her to decide if she was dry yet. She figured she must be, since they began to let her down and take the bindings from her tits. She gasped as the ropes loosened as this hurt almost as much as when she was hoisted up by them. The circulation returned and the purple faded back to normal color.

Was she was free, she was told to get back down like the dog she was and crawl into the house. Knowing that if she didn’t these guys might hurt her and then her Mistresses would punish her later too. So, she was on all fours, crawling like a dog into the Animal House.

Once inside, she noticed all the men standing around naked with huge hard ons. One of the guys that freed her spoke. “OK, cocksucker, we want to see just how good you are. You will go to each person in this room and suck his cock until he cums. As soon as one finishes, you’ll go to the next and do the same. If you take too long getting anyone off, a needle will be stuck in your ass, tits or cunt. Now get busy.”

Tracy hesitated, but not for long, because the first needle was shoved into her naked ass. After that, she quickly crawled to the first cock she saw and put it in her mouth. The ring gag didn’t help her much, since she couldn’t suck that good, but managed to get the first guy off rather quickly. At least she didn’t get another needle in her.

On to the next guy and his cock went into her mouth. She had trouble with this one, because it was rather small and she couldn’t get much suction. So, he didn’t cum for quite a while. The others thought she was taking too long and another needle went into her ass. But, she still couldn’t get this guy off and another needle was added, but this was stuck into the side of her tit.

Finally, before another needle could be put into her, the guy shot his load down her throat, and she moved to the next one. She was sucking cocks for a long time, when finally she was told she had sucked every one of them off and swallowed their gooey cum. But, not before she had a lot more needles in her body.

They were in her ass, sticking out of her tits, and some went into her cunt lips.

One guy said, “Guess she won’t need lunch now. She just drank cum from 25 cocks. She should be full.”

They all laughed and one of the others said, it was break time, so they could get rested for the long night ahead. They took Tracy to the center of the room and attached her arms to a rope and began to pull her up. Then, they attached ropes to her ankles and pulled them apart until she was almost in a perfect split. Then, they raised her up some more until she was well off the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.