Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 31

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tracy stepped out of the cold shower refreshed and clean. She hated cold showers, but what had happened to her for the past 24 hours made her feel dirty and she needed to be clean again. As she stepped out, she noticed the girls had been nice enough to give her some towels to dry herself with, instead of drip drying. She was feeling so good now.

As she finished brushing her medium length hair, she headed for her bedroom, not knowing what to expect, but held her chin up, figuring she could handle almost anything they gave her to do. After what had happened so far, she thought it couldn’t be any worse. But, how wrong she was.

Entering her bedroom, Tracy saw the list on the bed, but also saw a pile of trash bags and a fairly large box that was leaning against the foot of her bed. She stopped and looked, wondering what it could be. Maybe it was a nice gift and all of this would end. But, again, she would be wrong.

Tracy went to the bed and read the list her two Mistresses had left her. And, suddenly she started crying and thought to herself, they can’t possibly want her to do this. She read the list again, still not believing what it said. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she read it one more time. Now, she knew they expected her to do everything it said.

But, before she started doing what it said, she read it one more time, except this time it was out loud to herself.

1) Go to your closet and remove all of your clothes. Put them all in one or two of the trash bags we left you.

2) Take all of your shoes, except the ones that are 4” high or higher and put them in a bag.

3) Open all of your dresser drawers and remove everything from them. Put it all in a trash bag.

4) Take all the bags you have filled up down to Linda’s car and put them in the trunk.

5) Open the box you see leaning on your bed. Take the contents out and assemble it.

6) Once it is together, put it in your closet.

7) Strip your bed and remake it with clean linen.

8) When this is all done, crawl on your hands and knees to your parents’ bedroom.

If we are busy, do not disturb us. Just wait on your knees until we acknowledge your presence. Further instructions will be given once we are done.

The list was signed, Mistress Linda and Mistress Christina.

Tracy just cried for a while, before starting to work. She knew if she didn’t do what these two bitches wanted, they would punish her hard. So, she got up from the bed and went to her closet with a trash bag in hand. Slowly she began to remove her clothes from the closet, removed them from the hangers and folded them neatly to put into the bag. She thought they would give them all back just before her parents came home, since they couldn’t make her walk around naked in front of her parents. Item by item, piece by piece all of her nice clothes were folded and put into the bag. She even had to get a second bag to get them all in. But, finally the closet was empty, except for her shoes. She had quite a few shoes, but only three pair that she was allowed to keep. One pair was just 4” high, and the others were 5” and 7” in height. So, she took all the rest and put them in another bag.

Then, she opened up all her dresser drawers and began to pull out her panties, bras, pantyhose, shorts, t shirts, swim suits, and other little items. They all went into the bag together and now her dresser was as empty as her closet.

She re read the list again and started to carry and drag all the bags with her clothes in them down to Linda’s car. She hoped that no one was around since she was naked. The trunk was already open and she made several trips getting all the bags down the stairs to her car. Finally, all were down and she shut the trunk.

Now, she couldn’t get them back until Linda gave them to her. She hoped it wouldn’t be long before that happened, because now she had nothing to put on at all.

She went back to her room and stretched out on the bed to rest a bit before tackling that box. But, she didn’t rest very long, because her curiosity got the best of her. She had to find out what was in the box, so she got up and tore it apart. Once she had it opened, she was in total shock. She couldn’t understand why they had made her get a dog cage to put together. Her family didn’t own a dog. But, after a short while, she put it together and saw it wasn’t that big. Then, she shoved it into the closet. It was a tight fit, but she managed to get it in, with the door to the cage right at the opening to the door of the closet.

Still wondering why she had to do this, she stripped her bed and put fresh sheets on it. It needed changing anyway and she loved the feel of freshly laundered sheets. She always slept so well when she changed them.

Now, everything on the list was done, so she got down on her hands and knees and crawled down the hallway to the stairs. Then, having a hard time getting down this way, finally made it to the bottom and crawled into her parents’ bedroom. As she entered the room, she heard the noises of people having sex. When she looked at the bed, Linda and Christina were in a “69” position, eating each other’s cunts. Knowing if she disturbed them, she would be in trouble, she just knelt at the side of the bed and watched these two girls eating each other. They were really getting into it and she heard the slurping of their tongues as they caressed the others pussy.

Tracy wanted to join them and get her cunt licked too, but knew she couldn’t disturb them. She thought about masturbating, but knew if they caught her she would get whipped. So, she just watched. It wasn’t long and she knew her Mistresses were ready to cum. They were moaning and pushing their crotches hard against each other’s face. It would have been a great sight to watch if it wasn’t for the fact that she couldn’t join them.

Soon, their screams of orgasmic joy filled the air as both of them came together.

“AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH, YYYYYYYYYY

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN

NNGGGGGGGG,” both of them shouted into the others cunt, then all was quiet as they just relaxed. All Tracy could hear was their heavy breathing, until Linda looked up and saw her kneeling beside the bed. She said, “What the fuck do you want cunt?”

Shocked at the sudden noise and the tone of voice Linda had used, Tracy replied,

“I I I I I I I ‘mmmmmmmm done Ma’am.”

“Good” said Christina as she pulled her face from Linda’s cunt, “now crawl your slutty ass back to your room and wait for us. We have some new things for you. And don’t get on the bed either fucktoy!”

Once again, Tracy cried at the way she was treated. She felt like a piece of meat. They had no concern for her at all. But, she began to crawl out of the Master bedroom heading towards her room. Once she arrived, she just sat on the floor and cried.

It wasn’t too long and the other two girls arrived and told her to get up on her knees and open her mouth. As soon as she was in position, Linda put her ring gag into her mouth and strapped it onto her. Tracy hated this thing, but had no other choice but to take it all the way down her throat. She had learned how to breathe through her nose, so it wasn’t as bad as the first time.

Christina’s voice snapped her back into the world as she said, “Now cunt, get on your feet and bend over!”

Tracy couldn’t say anything, so just did what she was told. Once she was bent over, she felt a large butt plug going up her ass without any type of lubrication to help it. “MMMMMMMMMMM” was all she could get out through her gag.

Then, as soon as the plug was firmly in place, her cunt was filled with a rather large dildo, and it was secured in place with a chain running from the front of her belly chain through her cheeks and attached to the back side of her belly chain. Then she was told to get back on her knees and put her hands on her head.

What they did next was very uncomfortable. They attached a chain to the one running between her tits and brought it down to her clit ring and tightened it. Then, they went down the new chain with little weights, each of them about 3 ounces. But, those ounces added up when the lined the whole chain with them. Tracy could feel the pulling of her tits as they finished up.

“Now fucktoy,” said Linda, “back on your hands and knees and back your whore ass into your cage.”

As Tracy got down on all fours, she felt the weights shifting and now they began to pull on her clit as well as her nipples. Hesitating momentarily, she backed into the cage until her ass was tight against the back panel and she noticed that her face was just inside the front of the cage.

The other two worked quickly and secured her hands to the sides of the cage and shut the door. Her face was now right against the door and she saw them put the padlock on it. Tears dropped from her eyes and she stared blankly at them, hating them even more.

“Now cunt, we have some new rules for you,” said Christina. “From now on, whenever you are home, you will sleep in your new bed, just like you are now. The other bed in the room is off limits to you. It now belongs to us. And, all other furniture is also off limits. You will not sit or lay on any furniture, unless we say so.”

And, cunt,” continued Linda, “that includes the toilets. Not only here, but anyplace. We will give you a litter box for use at home, but when you are away from home, you’ll do all your business outside.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.