Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 29

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Kim was the first to step up and punish Tracy. As she approached her, Tracy began to think back of the time she stole Jim from her. She wanted him to be her boyfriend and promised him everything, just to be his girl. But, when he dumped Kim for her, she didn’t give him anything. Kim was pissed and never forgot what

Tracy did to her. Now it was revenge time, and Tracy knew she would pay for being a cock teaser.

Kim stood in front of her, but Tracy didn’t say a word. She just stared at Kim, with a blank look on her face. Kim looked back at her with a big smile, and waited to be greeted properly. But nothing came.

“SMACK”, was the sound as Kim slapped the bound Tracy across the face. “You are supposed to greet me cunt,” she said. And gave her another hard slap across the face. Tracy was now crying, tears running down her cheeks.

“HHHHheeeellllllllooooo, Kim, Ma’am,” cried Tracy

“Much better bitch,” said Kim, then turned to Linda asking, “Linda, do those two count, since the whore didn’t greet me properly?”

“No,” said Linda, “you still have ten hits. And Tracy pet, don’t forget to count like you have been trained to do!”

Kim laughed and picked up a willow switch. Raising it up, then bringing it down across Tracy’s left tit. “One, thank you Ma’am,” cried Tracy. Then added, “May I have another”

“Of course you can darling,” said Kim, and hit her right tit with the switch.

“Two, thank you Ma’am, may I have another,” Tracy said. She was determined to do everything right and not show the pain she felt. But, it was hard to do as the tears dripped from her eyes.

Kim then decide she wanted to hurt her someplace else, so she hit her across her belly, just above her cunt. “Three, thank you Ma’am, may I have another,” cried Tracy.

The next one hit her cunt, as Kim brought the switch up between her legs.

“MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHH, Four, Thank you Ma’am, may I have another” Tracy cried out.

Kim liked that, since she promised to let Jim fuck her cunt if he dropped Kim for her. Then, backed down. The little bitch will pay now, and the next 6 hit her sore cunt. It was starting to turn red and puffy now. Tracy was able to keep count and soon Kim had to stop to allow the others to punish her.

Jim was next and he too wanted her cunt to pay, since he was never able to fuck the little cock teaser. He picked the riding crop and continued where Kim had left off. Tracy counted each blow to her sore cunt, and thanked him. Always remembering to ask for another.

Once Jim finished, the rest of the group took their turns at her naked body. Tracy was hurting all over and had welts and bruises on every part of her body. The welts could be seen quite well, even though all the writing.

The last one stepped up to her, and Tracy stared at her, and said, “Hello

Allison, Ma’am.”

“You do remember me, don’t you Tracy? The one you always beat up whenever you felt like it.” said Allison.

“Yyyyyyyyes, Ma’am,” stuttered Tracy.

“Well, you are going to pay for what you did to me when we were younger.” She said, then turning to Linda and Christina, and asked, “Can we get her clit out more. I want to make her suffer?”

“Sure” said Christina and got some clamps out. She attached one to each cunt lip and then pulled them to the sides and attached them to the frame. This pulled her clit out and it was standing up like a little dick.

Allison picked up her tool, an antennae from a car, then slapped it hard against Tracy’s exposed nub. “MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH, one, thank you Ma’am, may I have another,” she cried out.

Allison laughed and gave her what she asked for. All ten hits directly on Tracy’s clit.

Tracy was crying with the pain, but also found herself getting hot and wet from it. She was about to cum when Allison quit.

“NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO, don’t stop, make me cum,

PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!” yelled Tracy.

Linda laughed and said, “You heard the whore Allison, make her cum.”

So, Allison continued hitting Tracy’s swollen clit, until finally, Tracy screamed out,

“MMMMMMM, AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

SSS, CCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!”

Tracy went limp and just hung there on the frame. She almost passed out from the pain and pleasure combination, but was able to stay awake.

Then, Christina said, “Ok, let’s let the cunt rest for a while. We’ll get some cold drinks before moving on to the next part. I’m sure you’ll all enjoy it as much as this.”

Tracy was left on the frame, like a big X while everyone went to the tables and had some cold drinks. Her body ached, but her cunt was on fire with the need to cum again. She needed more in order to get off, but was afraid they would hurt her more if she asked. So, Tracy just hung there, with the sun beating down on her bruised body, and the things hanging from her bruised clit and tits shining proudly.

Finally, Linda and Christina came back to her and released her so they could get her ready for the next game. When she was released, she fell to the ground and couldn’t move. The girls showed no mercy and got her up on her knees, so they could prepare her for the fun.

Linda handcuffed her hands behind her back, then with Christina’s help got her turned over on her back. They slipped a pair of rubber panties up her legs and just before they had them all the way up, they stopped.

Tracy laid there in a daze. Christina went to the table and picked up two jars, and a roll of duct tape. When she returned, she opened one jar and handed the other to Linda. Then, she poured the contents of the jar all over Tracy’s cunt area, and forced some of the substance inside her pussy and ass.

Then, they pulled the rubber panties up and taped the legs to make a seal. Then, the pulled the top of the panties open, and dumped the contents of the other jar inside them. Quickly, they made a tight seal around the waist band.

Tracy didn’t know what they were doing or what they had put inside the panties. At least not to start with, but then she realized what it was. The first jar was honey and was quite sticky. The next jar was ants and now they were beginning to crawl around inside the rubber panties. Some were biting her and she screamed loudly, “PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE, take them out!”

“Oh, we will,” said Christina, “Just as soon as you give everyone an orgasm with your mouth.”

“Here is what you have to do slut, in order to get the panties off and the ants away from your cunt and ass,” said Linda. “You’ll crawl to everyone, and orally pleasure them. You will have to unzip the guy’s pants and get their cocks out with your mouth. Then, suck them off until they cum. Be sure to swallow it all bitch.”

“And, for the girls, you’ll have to get their panties off with your mouth and eat them until they cum.” said Christina. “Then, once everyone has cum in your mouth, we’ll get the ants off you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.