Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 27

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Once they were inside, the girls told Tracy to be sure to follow their instructions at all times, no matter what. First, they had her bend over in front of her brother, just to be sure everything was plainly seen. She bent over and Tim’s eyes got big, and he smiled. Of course, the girls were also looking and could see Tracy’s little butt cheeks poking out from under her skirt. Not enough to show everything, but just enough to get someone’s attention.

Linda said, “Just right, now we can continue with your Daddy!”

Tracy looked shocked, thinking, “They really are serious and are going to make me show Daddy my body.” she stared blankly at the two girls.

They took her into the kitchen where her parents were sitting, having a cool drink. The girls thought they should all have a drink also, and since her mother’s back was toward the cupboards, they asked Tracy to get some glasses and they would get the drink and ice. Of course, Tracy had to raise up on her tiptoes to get the glasses and when she did, her tiny skirt rode up over her ass. They watched her Dad’s reaction when he saw the lower half of Tracy’s naked butt. His eyes got big, but didn’t say anything. Instead, he just looked! Tracy knew that he could see her and her face was turning red with humiliation.

She got three glasses down and the girls fixed the drinks. However, Christina dropped an ice cube, and said, “Tracy, I’ve got my hands full, could you get that for me?”

Embarrassed, Tracy bent over and picked up the ice, but when she did, her ass was once again in full view of her father. Her mother still couldn’t see what she was doing. This time, her little short skirt rode up her ass and the bottoms of the letters tattooed on her ass could be seen. The girls watched as Tracy’s father reached down and adjusted his now hard cock in his pants. They both smiled at each other and whispered, “YES”

Once the drinks were finished, Linda said, “Why don’t we all go into the den to drink these. The chairs are more comfortable and we can talk in there.”

Mr. and Mrs., William’s agreed with her and they picked up the drinks and headed toward the den. The girls told Tracy to sit opposite her father and follow their signals.

Tracy sat down, trying to be very lady like in front of her parents, and succeeded for a while. But, her mother soon said, “Please excuse me, I have to use the bathroom.”

This is just what they wanted, and got Tracy’s attention. Linda pointed to her legs and then opened them some. She looked at Tracy and nodded she was to do the same thing. Embarrassed, and not wanting to be punished later, she opened her legs up slightly. But, she wasn’t showing enough for the girls to see, so she was instructed through hand signals to open more. Tracy did what she had to do, and tried to avoid her father’s looks.

As soon as she had them open enough the girls told her to stop there. Tracy’s dad almost did a double take when he saw straight up his daughters skirt to her bald cunt. But, he didn’t say anything. He just stared in awe at the cute little sight he was seeing. Tracy was turning bright red, knowing her own father was getting turned on looking at her pussy.

The girls knew he wouldn’t say or do anything, because they knew of the secrets that the William’s had hid from their children for years. But, soon enough Tracy would find them out also. However, they still didn’t want to appear too obvious, so when they heard Mrs. William’s coming back to the room, they signaled to

Tracy to close her legs.

They could see Mr. William’s had a nice hard on now, and couldn’t wait to have Tracy touch it. So, they made plans to do just that. Linda said, “Can we go out to wash the cars? Mine is so dirty and when we drove up, it looked like yours is in need of a bath also.”

“Of course you can,” said Mr. William’s. “We have some more packing to do, so we’ll be in the bed room.”

This was just what they wanted, and Christina leaned over to Tracy and whispered, “Go kiss your Mom and then your Dad. But, when you kiss him, pretend to slip and put your hand on his cock. Leave it there for a while to get a good feel of it. Then, be prepared to tell us about what he has in his pants.”

Tracy got up, went to her Mom, bent over and kissed her cheek. Then, went to her Dad, and leaned over to kiss him. She did what she was told to do and slipped, letting her hand come to rest right on his hard cock. She seemed to struggle some when she tried to get up and felt his cock for just awhile. Then, she got up and kissed his cheek. She quickly left the room.

The girls took her into the bedroom so they could change to wash the cars, and Linda said, “Ok fucktoy, tell us about your Dad’s cock.”

IIIIII TTttttttt’s,” Tracy tried to say, “IIIIItttt’s bbbbiiiiigggggg.”

“You can do better cunt, try again,” HHHHHHiiiiiissssss cccoooocccckkkkkk is big and ffffaaaaatttt,” stammered Tracy. “It seems long and fat!”

The girls laughed and Christina said, “Well fucktoy, maybe someday soon, you’ll know just how long and fat Daddy’s cock really is when he fucks you with it.”

“NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO,” Tracy yelled, “I won’t fuck daddy!”

“Oh, but you told us you wanted to fuck him. You even begged to fuck him. We have it all on video to prove it.” said Linda.

Tracy just cried as she remembered back to what she did say when she needed to cum so bad, and that was one thing she had begged for.

The girls threw her a long T-shirt and told her to strip out of her clothes and put it on. She got it on, and it did cover her a little more than the skirt, so she didn’t mind wearing just the shirt. However, she wasn’t thinking of what would happen when it got wet.

They took her outside and they all started washing the cars. This was going to be fun thought the girls. Linda had the hose and to start with, she just sprayed the cars, but Tracy had to do the washing, making sure she bent over at the waist when she had to wash the bottom parts of the cars. Of course, by doing this, her ass was seen by anyone that happened to look. And, the girls noticed that her Dad was in the bedroom window watching. They figured Mrs. William’s would be getting a good fucking this afternoon.

Then, Linda turned the hose on Tracy, soaking her from head to toe. She didn’t notice anything at first, but once she looked down at her body she saw her naked skin under the shirt. She tried to cover herself, but Christina said, “Don’t do that fucktoy, we want you seen!”

Tracy moved her hands away, and continued washing the cars. But, Linda made sure she stayed wet. Tracy tried to get as close to the cars as possible, but the girls made her step back, in order for her body to be seen. They also kept watching the bedroom window, and Mr. William’s kept appearing there, watching his little girl. They could also see he was naked and his cock was really hard. But, Mrs. William’s never showed herself at the window.

They kept Tracy like this for quite a long time. Tim and Barry even came out to help, but didn’t do much except watch Tracy. They loved it! But, finally the girls had all the fun they wanted for now, and sent Tracy back into the house to change back into her clothes.

When she left, Tim spoke to Christina and Linda. “I think it would be fun to tie her nipples and clit together. We can run a chain from her clit up to her tits and make it tight. Then, every time she moves, it will pull her nipples down and her clit up.”

“Great idea!” said Linda, “Let’s go fix her!”

They all headed up the stairs to her bedroom. She was just finishing up getting her clothes on when they all walked in. “Strip cunt!” ordered Linda.

“BBbbbut, I just got dressed.” said Tracy

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.