Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 26

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tracy, still naked was told to go to the car and wait beside it for them. She didn’t like it, but had to do as she was told. She knew that she would be seen by others, but it wasn’t the first time. So, she stood beside the car, hands behind her back, and legs spread. Before the girls got there a couple of cars drove by. She closed her eyes, but knew she was seen. The boys honked the horn and whistled at her, but she had no idea who they were.

Christina and Linda finally showed up at the car and told her to get in the back seat, sitting as they had trained her. Then, they said they were going to take her home.

Worried, Tracy said, “Can I put some clothes on, please.”

“Not yet slut, but we’ll allow you to dress before we get there.” said Linda.

“Thank you Ma’am,” said Tracy.

They drove away from the campus and down the highway. Once they got close to their home town, Linda pulled into a small rest area and stopped at one end of the parking lot. “Ok, cunt, get out.” said Christina. Slowly, Tracy exited the car, and stood waiting.

Linda said, “Do you want to get dressed pet?” “Yes, Ma’am” said Tracy.

“Well, you’ll have to earn your clothes. Now, get on your hands and knees!”

Tracy obeyed, not knowing what else she would have to do, but she wanted to get dressed.

“Ok,” Linda continued,” we are going to drive to the far end of the lot and wait for you. You will crawl on your hands and knees to us, then, if we think you did well, we will give you some clothes to wear. But, if we think you were to slow, or didn’t act like you should, we will drive onto the road so you can crawl there to meet us. This will continue until you act right.”

Christina added, “Put this in your ass before crawling.” she handed her the butt plug with the tail. Then she said, “Make sure you wiggle your fucking ass like a dog too.”

Tracy cried, but took the plug and shoved it deep into her ass while she was on her hands and knees. Then, she watched the car drive away. She watched them go to the very end of the lot and stop, and thought, “That is so far away, hope no one else shows up.”

She started crawling on the pavement, but it hurt her knees, so she move over into the grassy area and continued crawling. She made sure to wiggle her ass, road, and tried to hurry. Finally she got to the car, and both girls were laughing at her. They handed her some clothes to put on, but told her the plug stayed in. she pulled on a pair of jeans and a shirt and got back into the car. Sitting down, the plug went deeper and she knew it could be seen in her jeans. What would she tell her parents? How could she explain?

They drove a little more, and just before arriving at Tracy’s house, Linda stopped the car and said, “Tracy, get out, drop your pants and pull the plug out. Wouldn’t want to try to explain the bulge in your pants, would we.”

Tracy was relieved and quickly got out, dropped her jeans to her ankles and pulled the plug out. She pulled her pants back up and got back in the car.

They got to her house and they all went in to talk to her parents. The girls wanted to make sure everything was cool at home and Tracy didn’t fuck up. They did most of the talking, telling of the great time they had and how much they learned about college. Tracy agreed to everything.

When the two girls left, satisfied they had convinced Tracy’s parents of the learning experience, Tracy asked to be excused to go to bed early. She was exhausted from everything that happened to her. She crawled in bed, fully clothed and fell asleep.

The next two days were very normal for her. She helped her Mom clean and cook. Tracy heard nothing from the girls, and was relieved that they had left her alone. “Maybe they are done playing games and now will set me free.” She thought.

Then, Tuesday evening, Tim, her brother approached her. “Sis, I’ve been thinking about how nice it would be to fuck you!”

“No” said Tracy, “You are my brother, that would be incest, and I won’t do it!”

“Yes you will cunt,” he told her, “Or should I tell Christina and Linda? Or maybe tell Mom and Dad what a slut you have been. Maybe they would like to see your tattooed ass and new jewelry!”

“Please Tim, NO,” she cried. “Don’t do this to me!”

“All you have to do is fuck me, and nothing will happen,” he responded.

“Ok, I will, but just once.” she said. “After Mom and Dad go to bed”

“Good little slut,” Tim replied, “Tonight, but you will be as I want you. On your bed, naked and those legs spread wide. And, your cunt better be nice and wet for me.”

“I’ll be waiting as you say.” was her answer.

When Tracy excused herself from the family, she went to her room and stripped naked. Got on the bed, spread her legs and waited. She dipped her hand to her sex to check the wetness, and found she was really soaked. “God,” she thought, “I’m about to get fucked by my own brother and I’m so hot. What is wrong with me?”

Soon, the door opened and Tim walked into her room. This startled Tracy, since she had always had her privacy and no one came into her room without knocking. She started to say something, but thought better of it, since he had the upper hand now.

Tim was wearing a robe with nothing under it. Once the door was shut, he removed the robe and stood beside the bed with his cock, already hard, and watched Tracy play with her cunt. Then, he said, “Suck my cock whore!”

“Please don’t call me that. I’m not a whore, I’m your sister.”

“Shit, from what I’ve seen you doing, you are a whore, now suck!” he told her.

Embarrassed, she got on her knees in front of her younger brother and took his hard cock into her mouth. She hoped she could make him cum this way instead of in her cunt. She deep throated him and suck really hard. But, before long, he made her stop, and said, “Enough cunt, now back on the bed and spread wide. Little brother is going to fuck your slutty cunt!”

Tracy did what he said. She knew it was wrong, but still she needed to be fucked. Tim climbed onto the bed and just sunk his cock deep inside her juicy pussy. Then, he fucked her hard, pounding her cunt, driving in deep with each thrust.

Tracy was so horny, it wasn’t long and her orgasm started. Her hips were raising up to meet his every thrust, matching him stroke for stroke. Then, it happened, she was cumming!

“AAAAA,

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMM, CCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIII, NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, and GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!” she groaned, trying her best not to make any noise.

With her cunt muscles clamping on his cock, Tim also came, deep inside her.

They lay still for a moment, and then Tim pulled out. “Now” he said, “lick me clean!”

She moved around and took his cock back into her mouth and sucked all the juice from it. Then, he said, “And, lick my hot cum from your cunt, my little whore sister!”

She twisted around, and bent in order to get her mouth on her cunt. And then began to lick her slit, and sucked all his cum from her pussy into her mouth, swallowing it all.

Tim left her alone while she was sucking her cunt, and when she finished, she turned over to sleep.

The next morning, Tracy got up and cleaned herself inside and out. It felt good to get warm showers. The girls hadn’t told her not to, so she took advantage of it. Once dressed, she headed downstairs for breakfast. As she entered the kitchen, she was shocked to see Christina and Linda talking with her parents.

“God, what now?” She thought.

Her mother was laughing and said, “You girls are so enjoyable to be with. I know why Tracy loves to be with you so much. Tracy, come on and have some breakfast.”

Tracy ate her breakfast, but while she was eating, she almost choked when her Dad said, “We are going away on a business trip Sunday and won’t be back for a couple of weeks. Since you won’t be able to come with us, Linda said it would be OK to stay at her house. Tim will be staying with his friend Barry. Isn’t that great?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.