Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 25

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Leroy was still rubbing his big black cock up and down her tiny slit, letting only the head penetrate her. Tracy was begging hard now,

“PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE FUCK MY CUNT, MAKE ME CUM YOU BASTARD, PUSH

THAT BIG COCK INTO ME, BUST MY CHERRY, FUCK MY VIRGIN CUNT, I NEED YOU IN ME YOU

BLACK SON OF A BITCH, FUCK MY HOLE!” Oh, how she needed to cum!

Everyone was laughing and cheering her on. Linda said to Leroy, “Take your time stud, and make the little cunt beg more. Make her want you!”

Leroy pushed a little deeper into her tight juicy cunt. Tracy tried to back up onto it, but the way she was tied, she couldn’t move. Leroy pulled all the way out again, and Tracy screamed, “NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO, PUT IT BACK IN, PLEASE, FUCK ME, I NEED YOUR COCK, MAKE ME CUM, I HAVE TO CUM, PLEASE FUCK ME!

With that, Leroy pulled back and with one swift push, he was balls deep into her virgin cunt! “AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEE!”

Yelled Tracy.

Her cherry had been busted. Not like she had imagined all her young life, but it was gone. Her dreams of being pure until marriage was lost forever, but right now, she didn’t care. All she wanted to do was cum, and this big black cock would do it for her. At least that’s what she thought.

Leroy began to pump into the tight hole that he just stretched and before long, shot his creamy load of milky white cum deep inside her. He got soft very quickly, and pulled out, watching as the hot gooey cum and blood dripped off his cock and from her wide open cunt.

“NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” she cried, “NOT YET! I NEED TO CUM!”

But, he didn’t listen and walked away. The cameras were going strong, catching all the action. These would look great on the web site and for show and tell later on.

Christina yelled, “Next! Come on, fuck this whore. Everyone will have their chance tonight. This hot little cunt will take every hard cock in here tonight!”

The next guy stepped up and filled her cunt with his cock. It wasn’t quite as big as Leroy’s, but almost. He drove it deep inside her used cunt and began to fuck her. She was pushing back against her bonds and trying to take more of him in her. She was definitely in heat, and needed cock.

However, this guy was also quick to cum and once again, she was denied the much needed orgasm. As soon as he had pulled out of her, another cock took his place. He fucked her cunt hard and fast, pounding against her naked ass. She was on the verge of cumming when he shot his big load and pulled out before she could achieve it.

One hard cock after another used her freshly fucked cunt. Driving in deep, fucking her hard. But always pulling out before she could cum. This is just what the girls had hoped for. They didn’t want the little slut cumming yet. They wanted her tortured and fucked until she couldn’t move. And they were well on there way to getting what they wanted.

Tracy’s pussy lips were red and swollen after the first ten guys fucked her, but it didn’t stop. She took big cocks, little cocks, average cocks, and white cocks and black cocks. Tracy’s poor little cunt was well used that night, and was beginning to get so sore, she couldn’t take much more. But, she still hadn’t cum, so she begged for more.

“PPLLLEEEAASSSEEEE FUCK ME, MAKE ME CUM, GIVE ME COCK, I NEED IT ALL, EVERYONE

FUCK ME, PLEASE!”

She went for a straight 6 hours of fucking. One horny cock after another plugged her cunt. There was 32 men at that party and each of them got their cock inside her cunt, one after the other. And while she was being fucked by them all, the girls got in front of her and she ate their pussies. They could hear her tiny little bell ringing, ringing, and ringing, with each thrust of a cock in her cunt. Even some of the guys who wanted more came around to her face and fucked her mouth. But, she was never given the opportunity to cum.

Finally, she was so exhausted, she passed out. When this happened, she was untied and laid on the floor. They all waited until she regained consciousness, and then told her she would be allowed to cum, but only if she licked her pussy and sucked all the boys cum from herself. She was very sore and worn out, but needed to cum, so she twisted herself around and began to lick her cunt. She was so horny, she actually got her mouth over her slit and sucked the mixed cum from it, swallowing every drop.

Once again, she was about to cum, and the girls stopped her by pulling her away from her own pussy. Linda said, before you can cum, you have to answer some questions for us. “Yes, anything, but please let me cum, I need it so much” she cried.

“Will you fuck anyone we say?” asked Linda. “Yes Ma’am, anyone!” Tracy replied.

“Will you always do everything we want?” questioned Christina. YES, Ma’am,” she said

“Will you fuck the whole football team before every game?” was Linda’s next question. “Yes, Mistress, all of them!” she answered. Then Christina asked, “Will you fuck your father?” Tracy hesitated, but said, “Yes, Ma’am, if I have to, please let me cum!”

Of course, the girls had all of this on video tape, and would use it against her later on.

Linda said, “Now slut, tell us all who you will fuck!”

Tracy said, “I’ll fuck anyone you want, anytime you want. The football team, my teachers, my brother, even my father.”

Christina wasn’t satisfied and said, “Tracy, beg us to let you do what you just said.”

“Please, let me fuck everyone. Let me fuck the football team before each game, let me fuck my teachers during school, Let me fuck Tim all the time, Please let me fuck Daddy. Make me fuck my father! I’ll fuck everyone, anyone! Please let me cum, PPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEE!”

“No,” shouted Christina, “Tell us how you’ll beg others to fuck you. Tell us how you’ll beg Daddy to fuck your whorish cunt!”

“PPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE, Daddy, please fuck me. Please put your hard cock in my slutty cunt! Fuck your little girl, shoot you’re cum in my fuck hole. Daddy, fuck me, please!” Tracy got out.

“That’s not bad whore, let’s try something else now.” said Linda, “Let’s hear how you beg to eat your mothers cunt!”

“NNNNNOOOOO, not that please,” she begged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.