Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tracy went into her house and straight to her bedroom. The girls had told her as soon as she was in the house, she had to strip naked, take the clamps off her pussy and attach them to her nipples. Then she was to fish the remainder of the hot dog out of her juicy cunt and put it in her mouth. She had to hold it in her mouth for a full five minutes, savoring her own juices before she could chew it up and swallow it.

She did as she was told, and when she got the hot dog out of her pussy, it was dripping with her slimy juice. She knew she had to do as she was told, so she stuck it in her mouth, sucking her cream from it for the five minutes. She thought to herself, it wasn’t all that bad. She really did enjoy the taste of cunt and hers was pretty good. She really had to learn how to eat her own cunt, knowing how good it would feel to cum from her own tongue.

Once the five minutes were up and she had swallowed the hot dog, she took the clamps from her tits and reattached them to her cunt lips, just as they had told her to. She had to keep them there until she was told to remove them by her Mistresses. Now that she had completed this, she was free until bedtime, so she went to visit with her family. Both her parents were home, and Tim had just walked in. she looked at him and he just gave her a big smile, but neither said a word.

As they were talking, the phone rang and her mother answered it. After talking for a short time, she came back into the room and said that it was Mr. Frank. Tracy froze!

Her mother continued to tell everyone what Mr. Frank had said. “Tracy, honey, Mr. Frank has asked us to let you go visit the college this weekend. He told me it would be a great experience for a smart girl like you and that if we would allow it, it would give you a good opportunity to know just what it was like being in college.”

Her father said, “I think it is a good idea, but where would she stay and what would she be doing?”

Her mother then explained, “He said that some of the girls in college had agreed to let her and some of the other students stay with them and show them around. They would introduce them to the professors and some of the other college kids and even show them what it was like during classes, even though they are finishing up for the summer. He said they have some mock college classes scheduled for the students who come.”

“Tracy, how do you feel about this?” asked her father. She told him she didn’t know what to say and asked who else would be going.

Just then the phone rang again, and it was Linda wanting to talk to Tracy. She got on the phone and instructed her to tell her parents that she would love to go this weekend, then asked to speak to Tracy’s mother. “Mrs. Williams, Mr. Frank just got off the phone with me and said that he would like me, Christina and Tracy to go away for the weekend to the college. Please, can Tracy go with us? We will have such a good time and will learn so much.”

Her mother said, “It is up to Tracy, but I’m sure she’ll go. She’ll call you back once we finish discussing it, ok?”

Getting off the phone, they talked some more and Tracy agreed to go, since her best friends were going too. Little did her parents know that she had been ordered to agree to go with them. She had no other choice.

Her parents told her to call Linda back and let her know that she would go with them, and then to call Mr. Frank to tell him, also.

Tracy silently went to her room and used the phone, afraid that her family might hear what was said. The phone rang and Linda answered it. Tracy said, “Mistress, this is tracy. I am going to the college with you this weekend.”

“Great,” said Linda, “we will make plans in school as to when we will leave and give you instructions on what to bring and what to wear. See you tomorrow, slut.”

Then she called Mr. Frank to tell him the news. He was also very happy that she decided to go, since he helped get it set up. He also told her he was anxiously waiting to see her the next day.

Then she went back to her family and told them that the arrangements had been made and Mr. Frank would fill them all in the next day as to when they would be going and what the schedule would be for the weekend.

They all ate dinner together and then she went to her room. Tracy prepared herself for the night, making sure her butt plug, ring gag, penis gag, clothes pins and clamps were all in place. Then she went to sleep.

She woke up the next morning and went through the ritual that the girls had mapped out for her. Get up, take out her gags, go eat breakfast, go back to her room, pee in a bowl, drink it, take a cold shower and get dressed.

But today there was a phone call just before she was ready to leave. It was Christina and she said, “Tracy, pet, instead of wearing clothes to school today, we want you naked. You may wear clothes to get out of the house, but as soon as you are a block away, you will stop and remove everything from your body. Then you will put on those 7” high heels along with your collar and leash. Be sure you have the bell attached to your clit chain. Leave your clothes right there, and continue to school just like that. If you don’t want to walk on the road, go through the woods, but you had better be naked. Is this clear, cunt?”

“Yyyyyeeeeessssss, Ma’am, bbbbuuuutttt,” she tried to say, however she was cut off when Christina hung up the phone.

Tracy had no other choice if she didn’t want those tapes to be seen, so she did as she was told. She got a block away from home and stripped naked as soon as she got into the woods. She prepared herself the way she was told, and silently made her way to school.

She got up to the edge of the parking lot and seeing no one around, she stepped out and positioned herself as she had been taught previously, again hoping no one would show up except the two girls. Soon Linda’s car pulled into the lot and drove up to Tracy. Christina said, through the open window, “Now, walk toward the school, tracy!”

She started walking and when she was halfway into the lot, another car pulled in and parked between Tracy and the school. She stopped and began to think of what to do. All sorts of things crossed her mind. “Should I run, try to hide, keep walking? What do I do now?”

Knowing what the girls would expect, she kept walking. She was getting closer to the new car, and still no one got out. Just as she was almost to the car, the door opened, and Tracy froze. She had no idea how she would explain her situation to anyone else, especially a teacher, since the car had stopped in the teachers area of the lot.

Just as she was trying to decide how to explain, a woman stepped out of the car. Tracy thought she recognized her, but wasn’t sure. This other woman looked to be about 5”4” and slim. She was of Asian descent, and was very pretty. She had her back to Tracy, but then turned around to show her face. Then Tracy realized it was that one with Mr. Frank yesterday. The one he said was a slut and a man’s whore.

This woman wore a very short skirt, that couldn’t have come down any more than one and a half inches from her cunt, and a blouse so sheer that you could see her large nipples resting on her little 34 AA tits. And it looked like she might have something else on her nipples, but Tracy couldn’t make it out.

She spoke to Tracy, “Come with me, little one, and I’ll get you ready for classes today. Don’t be afraid, I won’t hurt you, but we both have to follow the instructions given by my Master.”

The girls sat back in the car laughing and once the two sluts departed, they got out and went into the school. Linda had an early appointment with Mr. Frank and didn’t want to be late, so left Christina and went to his room. Mr. Frank wanted pussy today and since he couldn’t fuck Tracy yet, he told Linda she had to put out for him. So that’s what she was doing before class, fucking the math teacher.

Tracy followed Mr. Frank’s slut into another room. As soon as the door closed, she said to Tracy, “Don’t fight this. You will someday thank everyone for making you a slut. I fought it for a time, but not any longer.”

Tracy asked her, “Why me? I don’t like this and they are all doing so much to me and forcing me against my will.”

Slut Evelyn said, “I felt the same way when it first happened to me. We were in college and that’s where I met my Master, the teacher you call Mr. Frank. He started asking me out, and of course, being as good looking as he is, I accepted. But then it started getting a little weird. He wanted me to do strange things for him. I was falling in love with him and did everything he wanted, even showing off my little body to others. Then it was more things all the time. That’s when he tied me up and told me I was his slut, his property, his whore. While I was tied up, spread eagled, unable to move, he opened the door and invited all of the guys from the fraternity in to fuck me. And everyone did fuck me. From then on, since he had it all on camera, I became his slave, slut and whore. I just couldn’t let him show those pictures to my family.”

“Now, let’s get you ready for the day,” she continued.

Evelyn began by handcuffing Tracy’s hands in front of her, then attached them to another chain. She then pulled the chain up and started stretching Tracy’s body. With her hands above her head now, Evelyn put the penis gag into Tracy’s mouth and secured it. Next she got a spreader bar. She attached one end to Tracy’s left ankle, then pulled Tracy’s right leg over and attached it to the other end. Now Tracy stood with her arms stretched above her head and her feet about 4’ apart. She was still standing on her feet, but not for long. Slut Evelyn pulled on the chain some more and soon Tracy was just barely able to touch her toes to the floor. Evelyn took a marker and drew a dark line around her body, just above her tits. Next she drew another line around each leg, about where a normal skirt would hang. Standing back, she looked at Tracy and admired the handy work she had done for her Master and the two girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.