Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

The girls walked to the food court and figured Tracy would be out for a while. She endured a lot of pain today. Her clit ringed, a tattoo and a big horse cock up her ass. Wow, that was something, they thought to themselves. So, they got their food and sat down to eat and talk about all the up- coming events they had planned for their little slut. They discussed next week in school, being the final week before it let out for the summer, the party for next Saturday at the college where Tracy would lose her virginity and probably get more than just one cock in her that night. And they also knew that they had to take good care of Mr. Frank, since he was the one to get them to trap Tracy and make her a slut, just like they had been trapped last year. And that they probably would stay that way for a while. Mr. Frank had the goods on them and was using them for his benefit and pleasure. But that was ok with them, especially now that they had Tracy.

Once they finished, they went to get Tracy’s lunch for her. Fried rice and a small salad should be enough to fill her up, they thought. They were on the way back to the jewelry store for some fun of their own. Jane told them the big guy would be around all day and that he never got soft as long as there were girls around. They wanted that gigantic cock up their cunts soooooo bad. But before they could have him, they had to get Tracy up and on her knees to eat.

Linda laughed and said to Christina, “I just had a great idea. Tracy loves eating pussy, but doesn’t care too much for sucking cocks, right?” Christina agreed and Linda continued, “And she hates swallowing male cum. So, let’s get the big guy to fuck us while she eats, then make her lick his cum out of our cunts!”

Christina laughed and said, “What a great idea! This way she’ll have to taste the cum more than if it came right out of a cock.”

They arrived at the jewelry store and saw Jane. “Everything ok back there?” they asked.

“Oh sure,” replied Jane, “she is out and he is just staring at her naked cunt and ass.”

The girls headed to the back room and laughed when they saw him sitting there, right between her legs, eyes fixed on her juicy cunt. “Looks good enough to eat doesn’t it big guy?” asked Linda. “Yea, sure does, but I want her to wake up so I can fuck her.”

“NO, she is off limits for now, but we’ll let you fuck us if you want,” said

Christina.

His eyes lit up and a big smile came across his face. “BOTH OF YOU,” he yelled.

The girls just nodded their heads yes and said, “You’ll have to wait until we get our little slut up from here so she can eat.”

With that, they saw Tracy was nearly awake, and began to untie her. They helped her off the table and she just about collapsed to her knees when she touched the floor. The girls said, “Good, that’s where we want you anyway,” and placed her food on the floor. “Here’s lunch slut, “said Linda, “and you better eat it all and be finished by the time we are done fucking the big guy.”

Christina added, “Since I am letting Linda go first, you better have it all gone by the time he shoots his big load up her cunt, or we’ll whip that sore ass of yours.”

Tracy was really hungry and was getting used to eating like this, so she just bent over and started eating her food.

By then, Linda had stripped and was climbing up on the big guy’s lap. She took his big cock in her hand and couldn’t even get it all the way around it. She put it up to her cunt, rubbed it back and forth a couple of times and then just sat down, feeling that big thing stretch her pussy farther than anything had done before. She was now down on his cock all the way to his balls, and beginning to rock.

“AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, DAMN, THAT’S NICE,” she screamed! She wanted it to last, but knew they still had lots to do today, so she began riding him like a cowboy riding a wild horse. Up and down, up and down she went on this big piece of man meat, moaning and groaning all the time.

“MMMMM, AAAAHHHHH, MMMPPPPHHHHH, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, NNNNNIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEE,” was all she could get out. Linda was riding him hard now, wanting to feel his cum shoot deep inside her hot cunt. She was now in one big orgasm, never knowing when one stopped and the next started. It was just continual.

Finally, he stiffened and a loud,

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” came from deep inside his throat as Linda felt his hot boiling cum deep inside her. That set her off to a mind blowing, explosive orgasm that lasted for at least 5 minutes.

Then she was able to relax, and carefully got off his still hard cock. She had to sit and rest for a few minutes, before she could move, and then watched as Christina was starting her decent onto his hard cock, watching her pretty little pussy lips stretch to accommodate him. Before long Christina was also on him all the way and was beginning to ride.

Linda rested just a short time longer and looked at Tracy. Her food was gone and she was also watching the show. Linda got up and told her to roll over on her back and open her mouth. “I’ve got your dessert slut,” she said, and as soon as Tracy was in position, Linda squatted over her face, and lowered herself onto Tracy’s waiting mouth. Tracy wasn’t thinking about the fact that she was full of cum and began to lick. As soon as the first dribble came out, she realized it and tried to get away, but Linda had her pussy right there and she couldn’t move and couldn’t even close her mouth. Linda squeezed her muscles and gob after gob of cum came out right into Tracy’s mouth and all she could do was swallow. Then she had to lick Linda’s well-fucked hole, until Christina was finished.

And that wasn’t too long, because they all heard,

“GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD, YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII’MMMMMMM

MMMM CCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG,” from her, and from the big guy,

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH, TTTTTTTTIII

IIIGGGGGGHJHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT!”

They both relaxed and soon Christina was squatting over Tracy’s mouth letting his cum slide out of her cunt into Tracy’s mouth. She told Tracy, “Don’t swallow until I tell you to, cunt.” As the big gobs of cum dripped into her mouth, Tracy could taste the bitterness of it and hated it, but had no choice. When

Christina finally got it all out of her, she stood up and said, “Tracy, open your mouth and show me how much he had.”

Tracy opened her mouth and it was totally full of cum, and some even ran out around the corners. “OK, cunt, swallow!” Christina said. Tracy took a big gulp and it slid down her throat. All Tracy could think of was when she tried to eat a raw oyster and it was so slimy it just slid down her throat.

The girls got dressed and got Tracy up off her back. They straightened her clothes for her, and then unhooked her hands from her belly chain. But they didn’t stay unhooked for long, because each of the girls took a hand and reattached them to the dog collar around her neck. By doing this, her tits stuck out more, but even better the girls thought, it raised her skirt up over her ass cheeks, and her little clit bell was now visible at the hem of the skirt, and if she moved just right, her whole cunt would show.

“Ok, slut,” said Christina, “we have one more appointment for you before we go back home,” and she took the leash and gave it a tug. Tracy almost fell over in her 7” high heels, but did manage to stay up and began to walk, Christina in front of her and Linda behind her. Linda loved the way her cute little ass moved, and every once in a while, she could actually see the letters on her ass.

They both liked the little “tinkle, tinkle, tinkle, that the bell made, and it seemed a little louder now that it wasn’t hidden any more. Others just shot glances at them, some laughing, others looking away in disgust, and boys just staring.

They walked through the mall until they came to their next stop, a beauty salon! Linda went in first to talk to the manager, who she had phoned a couple days ago. She told the manager who she was and that she brought the girl who needed her pussy waxed. The manager didn’t want the other customers seeing the way this girl was treated, so she had them bring her to the back door, into a room. She would do it in here, and no one else would see.

So they brought her in and she lay down on the table. The manager said this might hurt and if she screamed, they would have to stop. Christina said, “Don’t worry about her screaming. I can fix that.” She pulled out the penis gag and stuck in Tracy’s mouth, then strapped it firmly in place. That will fix her so she can’t scream, and then the girls each took a leg and spread them apart, and tied them to the legs of the table. They lifted her skirt out of the way, and the woman was shocked by what she saw. “What’s this thing?” she asked as she rang the little bell. The girls laughed and said it had been a present from someone at the jewelry store and it shouldn’t be in the way. She told them it wasn’t and began to get things ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.