Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

The next morning, the girls got up and released their little slut puppy to get ready for school. They removed her collar and unhooked her hands, and told her to go take her cold shower, and be sure to shave her cunt.

“But don’t even play with it bitch, because if you cum, without permission, you are in for a big fucking paddling once we get to school,” said Linda.

Tracy got her shower and shaved her pussy again, making sure it was really smooth. When she got out, she was given her clothes for the day. They handed her a tank top to put on, which had been cut off just below her tits. Then they gave her a pair of shorts. This surprised Tracy, until she got them on. That’s when she found out the girls had cut the seam of her shorts and her cunt would be plainly seen whenever she sat down, or bent over. And to finish off her outfit, they told her to put on these sandals. She looked at them and wondered how she would walk in them, but put them on.

The sandals they gave her were open toed, and had heels that were 5” high. She got them on and knew her ass would be quite a sight as she was walking. Next they told her to put her collar on and handed her the leash.

Christina told her that she was to carry the leash in her hand all day and be prepared to put it on whenever they said to. Out to the car and off to school. The girls followed her to the car and watched as her cute little ass really swayed as she walked. The high heels did it, and they made plans to get more the next day.

Once at school, they got Tracy out and just walked up to the door. No spanking or exhibiting herself today. Tracy was confused. The door to the school was unlocked and they went on in. They took Tracy to the far end of the hall to her math classroom, and told her she was going to miss this first class. However, she would be able to hear everything that was going on. They had something for her to do before everyone else showed up. She was told to kneel by Mr. Frank’s desk.

They hooked her hands to her belly chain, and put a blind fold on her and attached the leash to her collar. They told her to wait right there and not to move. And they also told her that she would do whatever she had to do in order to get released before classes started.

Tracy was kneeling there, not knowing what would happen. Her stomach was churning with apprehension and her pussy was wet, making her shorts looked like she peed in them. What was happening to her! Soon she heard some noises and thought she heard a zipper being pulled down. Then she felt some one grab her leash, and a cock against her lips. She automatically opened up and took it into her mouth. With the training she had gotten, she was soon deep throating the cock in her mouth, sucking it like a pro. And it wasn’t long, before she had a mouthful of cum, but didn’t know whose. But, like any slut would do, she swallowed. The cock was removed from her mouth and everything fell silent and she heard the door open and close.

Then, she heard it again, and the girls were talking to her. They took off her blindfold and Linda asked, “Did you like that slut, an early morning cock to suck?”

“NNO, Yyes, Ma’am,” not being sure what to say to make them happy. The girls laughed and then proceeded with her instructions.

Christina said, “Ok, bitch, strip!”

Tracy did as she was told and stood there in the classroom, totally naked, except for her shoes, which she was told to keep on. Linda continued, “Now, you are going to crawl under Mr. Frank’s desk for class. You will kneel under it and keep quiet, unless you want the whole class to know you are there.”

“Yyyyyeeeessss, Ma’am,” cried Tracy. How could she be under his desk and him not know it?

“Don’t worry, slut,” said Christina, “Mr. Frank knows all about you. He made sure the test papers were out where you could find them. He is helping us with you, but wants something in return, so you are going to pleasure him again, but this time during class.”

Tracy, asked, “Again?”

“Yes, slut puppy, again,” said Linda. “The cock you just sucked was his and he wants more.”

Tracy started crying, and said, “Pppllleeeaasse, not Mr. Frank. He’s a good friend with my Dad.”

“Too late, slut, you have already had him and he wants more,” said Christina. “Now, back up under his desk and keep quiet. He will sit for most of the period and when he sits down, reach up and unzip his pants, pull his cock out and suck him. But be careful not to go too fast, because Mr. Frank wants it to last all period. Then, once everyone leaves, you’ll finish him off. How else do you think we’ve been able to do everything we had you do in school? He has helped keep the other teachers away from us. So you owe him big time now,” said Linda.

Tracy didn’t want to be seen like this, so she got down and backed up until her naked ass hit the front of the desk. The girls took her clothes and put them in Mr. Frank’s chair, then slid the chair into place up against the desk, and tied the leash to the drawer. Tracy was scared, but what else could she do? She knelt there under the desk and waited. Soon, the bell rang and she could hear the other students entering the room and taking their seats. Soon, all was quiet and she knew Mr. Frank was in the room. He came up to the desk and Tracy could see his feet, as he pulled the chair out. He looked down, and knew he was going to have a good math class today. He left the area of the desk and gathered up some items, then came back to the desk.

He said, “Today, we will have someone else up at the board doing the work. I will watch from my desk to make sure it is all done right.”

Then he asked for a volunteer, and many hands went up. He picked one of the students to come up and explained to him what he needed to do. Then Mr. Frank sat down and pulled himself up to the desk. He could feel Tracy under the desk with his feet and he kind of kicked her a little to get her started. Tracy reached up, afraid to be doing this, but knew she had to, and unzipped his pants. Then she reached in and pulled his soft cock out.

“Damn, “she thought, “Why isn’t he hard?”

Not wanting to cause any problems, she leaned forward and put his cock into her mouth. She began to slowly suck, remembering that she had to make him last all period. She sucked on her math teacher’s cock, while the rest of the class was listening to the temporary student teacher go through the problems. He was beginning to get hard, and she almost gagged as it slid deeper into her throat. The class continued on, while Tracy continued to slowly suck the cock in her mouth. She was so relieved when the bell rang, but it made her jump and did gag some on the cock in her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.