Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

When they arrived back at Linda’s house, they once again got her out of the car and made her walk to the door. She waited for them to let her in, and they finally came up to unlock the door, after they discussed some things for later on.

They took her into Linda’s bedroom and unhooked her hands from her belly chain.

“Ok slut, time to clean up before bed. Get your whorish ass into the shower and get clean. Shave your cunt tonight, because you won’t have time tomorrow. And be sure it is just cold water!” said Christina.

Tracy took the skimpy little clothes off and went into the bathroom to shower. Since she was here with them, she had no choice but to use the cold water. So she turned it on and stepped into it. She thought she would get used to it, but it still shocked her. She got wet, washed her hair, shaved her cunt, and then washed her body.

She got out and started to dry off, but the girls stopped her. “No, you’ll go to sleep wet tonight little one,” said Linda. “But, we do need to fix you, so bend over.”

Tracy did as she was told and soon had the big butt plug up her ass again. It felt different this time, and she soon realized why. The girls had spread Ben Gay on it before putting it in her, and it was getting hot inside her once-tight ass.

“IT’S BURNING ME,” she screamed, “PLEASE TAKE IT OUT!”

“NO, you will live with it, now stand up,” said Christina, and open wide.

She did as she was told and soon had the big penis gag back in her mouth and down her throat. “You’ll sleep with this tonight pet, and by tomorrow, you should be able to deep throat even Dr. Jim’s cock.”

Then they reattached her hands to her belly chain and sent her to bed on the floor while they crawled into a nice, soft, warm bed.

The next morning, they woke her up really early, and said they had to get to school soon. They took the gag from her mouth, and allowed her to eat breakfast before they left. Of course, she had to eat cold cereal without the use of her hands, but managed to get it down.

When they were dressed they said, “come on cunt, let’s go to school.”

“Bbbbbuut, I don’t have clothes on,” she whimpered, “I can’t go to school naked, please.”

“Oh, we know that and you’ll get clothes as long as you are good this morning, now let’s go,” said Linda, and out the door they went.

Tracy dreaded what was to come, as she sat in the back of Linda’s car, naked and spread out. Linda pulled into the parking lot and stopped. No one else had arrived yet, as it was still quite early.

Christina got out and said, “OUT cunt,”

Tracy started to say something, but thought better of it and crawled out of the car. Once she was out, Christina got back in and said, “You have just two minutes to get to the other end of the lot. If you are not there, you might as well face the fact that today in school, you’ll be naked.”

With that, they drove off, leaving naked Tracy standing there. “Shit, it is a long way to the other end, I’ll never make it in two minutes,” she said out loud to herself. But she had to try, so she started running to the other end. It was difficult to run, since her hands were attached to her side, and she didn’t even have shoes on and the pavement was hard.

She did her best and when she arrived, the girls were sitting on the hood of the car. “Not quick enough slut,” said Linda, “don’t know how you’ll explain why you don’t have clothes on in school today.”

“PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEE!” she cried, “I can’t do that. I’ll do anything but that, please.”

“Well,” said Christina, “since you beg so nice, we’ll give you an option. You either go around today naked, or get your ass whipped. Say, two hits to your naked ass for every second you were late.”

“I-i-i’ll take the spanking,” she said.

“Ok,” said Linda as she reached into the car and pulled out two ping pong paddles. “Bend over the hood and get ready.”

Tracy did as she was told, and knew she would have a hard time sitting today.

Then Christina said, “Now, slut, you were late by 20 seconds, which means forty hits. We want you to count each one for us, and then thank us. And, you’ll ask for another. Understand.”

“Yes, Ma’am, “she cried.

With that, she got the first hard hit to her naked ass. “One,” she said, and then didn’t say anymore.

“NO,” said Linda, like this, “One, thank you Mistress, may I have another. And, that one didn’t count, so we will start over. If you lose count, you’ll have to start from one again. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Mistress,” she whispered between sobs.

Then she felt the paddle again. “One, thank you Mistress, May I have another?” she cried.

The next one hit her opposite cheek, “two, thank you Mistress, May I have another?”

Then the first cheek again, “three, thank you Mistress, may I have another?”

It went like this and she did not lose count for all forty hits with the paddles, and they were not light hits either. Her little ass was a bright cherry red when they finished and allowed her to get up. She was crying and begged for her clothes.

The girls thought for a moment, and then said, “We will take your clothes into the girl’s room with us. We want you to count to forty again, then come in and get them. No cheating either, because we know how long it will take you to count. Start, cunt.”

She cried and started counting, “1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, etc.” until she reached 40. Then she ran to the school hoping no one showed up. She entered the school and found the girl’s room, and her Mistresses were waiting for her.

“Good girl, Tracy,” said Christina, “but before you can get dressed, we want to use our private toilet. Get in the stall and get ready. She knew just what they meant, and got on her knees with her chin on the lid. One at a time, they came in to piss, using her mouth to catch it all. And, she licked their pussies clean.

Once done, they undid her hands from the belly chain and handed her the clothes they brought for her. “Oh, No,” she thought, “Not those,” but quickly put on the two tube tops again. At least she was partially covered.

Once she was dressed, the girls said it was time to go to class, but they had a special project for her today. “Since we are going to set up a couple cock sucking seminars today, your job will be to show off your belly ring, chain, and especially your little tag,” they said together. Then added, “We want at least a dozen people to see it and read what it says. Do you understand cunt?”

“Yes Ma’am,” she replied, trying to hold back her tears.

They all went to class and Tracy got a lot of looks as she walked through the halls. Her little short tube top that they made her wear for a skirt kept riding up, showing her reddened ass cheeks. She never felt so embarrassed in her whole life.

She got through the first class and knew she had to go out into the hall and face all the other students, and she hated it. A couple girls came up to her and said they loved her clothes, and wondered why she was wearing them. Tracy thought about an answer to them, and then said, “It is hard to explain, but if you’ll look at my belly chain, and read the tag, you’ll know why.”

So she just stood there as the girls examined her chain and held her tag up so they could read it. “Slut Tracy,” one of them read out loud. Then the other said, “Wait, there is something on the other side, and flipped it over and read it out loud. “Property of Christina and Linda.” “What does that mean?’ one of them asked. Tracy embarrassed, didn’t say anything until Linda walked up to her, saying, “Tell them Tracy!”

“It means that I am a slut and Christina and Linda own me, I am their slave,” she said, turning bright red.

“WOW,” said both of the girls, “what do they make you do?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.