Tracy in Trouble
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

The girls told Tracy they were going to get her cleaned up so she didn’t have to go home smelling like a slutty cum bucket. She was led into the bathroom so she could wash her face. Then they told her to get on her knees on the floor. Tracy thought, “Great, now I’ll have to drink their piss again!” But she was wrong.

Instead, the girls brought out something new.

“Open wide slut,” said Linda, “You need to learn how to deep throat a big cock, and this will help you.” She then showed Tracy what she had. It was a life-like cock with straps on it. “This is called a penis gag, and you will take it deep in your throat so you’ll be used to having cocks there.”

Tracy clamped her mouth shut and shook her head NO! She said, “I’m not doing it!”

Christina smacked her on her naked ass with a ping pong paddle and she screamed.

“OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!”

As her mouth opened to scream, Linda pushed the big penis gag into her mouth.

“MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH,” she managed to mumble while trying to get it out. But

Linda held it firmly in place and began to shove it in more.

“Just relax little one, you’ll get used to it,” said Christina. “Just relax and swallow like it was food.” She rubbed Tracy’s throat to help relax her.

Tracy tried to do as she was told and Linda pushed in more. The thing hit her throat and she started to gag as she tightened up. But soon, realizing that they wouldn’t stop until she did it, she relaxed again and tried to swallow. Slowly, the penis gag was deep in her throat, and the girls had it strapped to her head so she couldn’t get it out.

“Good girl,” they said together, and Linda said to Christina, “Wish we had done this before her time with Dr. Jim, then she would have taken him all the way in. This is about the same size as his cock. 8” long, but maybe not as thick.”

Tracy just stayed there on her knees with her mouth so full. She was having trouble breathing, so Christina said, “You have to breathe through your nose slut. Just relax and breathe slowly. This is what you’ll do when you have a real cock in there.”

She tried and did find it was easier, but her throat began to get sore. Since she was doing better, the girls wanted to continue cleaning her up. They had to get Dr. Jim’s cum out of her ass, so she was told to lean over and rest her head on the floor. She did, with the hopes if she did what they said, they would release her to go home quicker. But she was not prepared for what was next. She heard them doing something and talking to each other.

Christina asked, “How much do you think she can hold?” Linda replied, “I’m not sure, but I would like to get a full gallon, if not more into her. It will make her stomach grow so she’ll look pregnant. If we can do that, we’ll get some good pics of her and she’ll look as if she is knocked up. Won’t that be something to show her parents?”

Tracy cried, not sure what they were talking about. She didn’t want to be pregnant or even look that way.

The girls soon returned to Tracy and told her to stay still while they cleaned up her ass. They removed their panties from her and tossed them into the garbage. Couldn’t use them again. Then, they started putting something up her ass.

Christina explained to her that the only way they could get all that cum from her ass was to give her an enema, and what she felt was the nozzle.

Soon they had the nozzle deep inside and opened the clamp on the hose. Tracy felt it start to enter her ass and into her bowels.

Linda said, “We will start with a quart, just to flush her out, then we’ll work up to see how much she can hold and how far we can extend her belly.”

They waited until all the water was gone from the bag into her ass. Then they pulled out the nozzle and had her get on the toilet. She expelled it all very quickly and felt like her insides were coming out.

“Ok, cunt face, back in position” said Linda.

Tracy couldn’t say anything with her mouth and throat so full, but she did manage “MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH,” as she shook her head no.

She saw Christina with the paddle, getting ready to spank her again, and she immediately dropped to her knees and put her face to the floor. Leaving her naked ass up so they could get to it once again.

She stayed there crying, and didn’t want to play any longer, but what choice did she have? None!!

Once again, she felt the nozzle being worked into her ass and soon felt the water flowing into her. Linda said, “This is a bigger bag. I don’t have a gallon size, but we can just keep filling this one up until we get the desired look.”

Christina asked, “How much does this one hold?” “Two quarts,” replied Linda and

I have two of them, so we can just swap the hose once this is all in her.”

They watch as the liquid in the bag started going down, but her belly hadn’t moved yet. As they waited, Christina said, “Let’s see if we can get her hot and horny!” and reached under her and began to play with Tracy’s cunt, rubbing her clit. Tracy squirmed at her touch and then began to moan into her gag.

“I think she likes that,” said Linda.

“Yea, she does,” said Christina, “her nasty cunt is so wet!”

They did this for a while and just before Tracy thought she could cum, Christina stopped.

“Time to change bags,” said Linda, and got the next one hooked up and the water flowing. And she even filled up the other bag, just in case they needed it.

They watched again as the water flowed into their slut’s ass. And now her belly was beginning to extend some.

“Perfect,” said Linda, “she’ll soon look like she is at least 4 months pregnant.”

Once again, the girls played with Tracy’s cunt and even pulled on her tits, rubbing her nipples to get them hard.

Now, Tracy was feeling uncomfortable. Her belly ached and she had cramps, but the sensations in her pussy were overwhelming. She started to ride the fingers that were in her cunt, and was just about to cum again. The girls saw this and stopped.

“NNNNNNN,” Tracy cried through the gag, trying to say, “no, don’t stop,” but nothing came out.

The girls checked the bag again and it was almost empty. Then they felt Tracy’s belly and it was so hard from being full like that. And it did stick out like a pregnant woman.

“Ok,” said Linda,” time to get our pics and videos. Can’t let this moment pass by.”

They got the cameras out and took a few still shots of Tracy’s fat belly. Then they pulled the nozzle out of her ass, but quickly replaced it with a butt plug so she couldn’t expel her fluids until they were done.

“Stand up cunt,” said Christina, “we want to see how pregnant you are.”

Tracy tried but had a hard time. She really hurt and needed to get this shit out of her. They helped her to her feet and made her stand with her hands behind her back, which made her hurt even more. But it had the desired affects they wanted. Her belly was sticking out, just like it would have if she were 4 months pregnant.

“PERFECT!” squealed Linda. “Now let’s get the pictures and make a new movie.”

They took a few more stills of her showing her belly. Then they removed the penis gag and told her she was going to talk for the movie. She was told to say she was sorry, but just couldn’t live without being fucked all the time. And that she couldn’t get on birth control and ended up this way, PREGNANT.

“You understand what we want, right bitch?” asked Linda.

“Yyyyyeeeeessss, Ma’am,” stuttered Tracy, “iiiiiii’llll do my best.”

“Ok”, said Christina, “Action,” as she turned on the camera.

Tracy stood there and began her speech. “I am sorry, but I am a slut and need to fuck all the time. I can’t live without being fucked and since I can’t get on birth control, here is how I ended up. Ppppppprrregnant. But, I still want to fuck some more.”

“GREAT”, yelled the girls, “this will go great in our collection and if you don’t continue to be our slut, your mom gets this one.”

“Now, just a few more and then we’ll let you go drain,” said Linda as she began snapping pics with her digital camera.

She was satisfied with everything, but both of them were getting horny and needed to cum before letting slut Tracy go home. So they allowed Tracy to go to the bathroom and expel all the water. Finally she got it all out and felt much better.

Just as she was coming out of the bathroom, the phone rang. Linda answered it and said, “Ok, hang on, I’ll get her. Tracy, it’s your Mom.”

“Hello,” Tracy said, and the just listened for a moment before she said. “But Mom, I can come home and stay until you get back.” Listening a little more, then saying, “Ok, yes I understand, hold on a minute.”

“Linda, Mom wants to talk to you.”

“Hello Mrs. Williams,” said Linda. “Oh yes, that will be fine. My Mom should be

Home soon and Tracy can spend the night.” Then hung up the phone and yelled

“YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSS!”

It seems that Tracy’s parents had gotten a call and had to go to a business meeting that night and wouldn’t get home till late and wanted Tracy to spend the night with Linda. She said Tim, Tracy’s brother, would be at the neighbor’s house.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.