Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tracy woke up the next morning, rested after being able to sleep in a bed, instead of on the floor tied up. At least she was free to move about and do as she wished in her sleep. They would never know she didn’t have that nasty fake cock in her mouth last night, even though she did try to suck it. How disgusting that was.

As she was climbing out of bed, her private phone rang. Her parents had put it in for her on her 16th birthday last year, because they needed to have the phone at times, too. She answered it and the voice on the other end said, “Good morning slut.”

Tracy responded with, “Good morning Ma’am.” Linda told her not to say anything until she was finished and her only answer was to be “Yes, Mistress.”

Linda said to her, “I do hope you sucked that cock all night slut, because if we find out different, you will suck the real thing all day, and not just one either. Now, you are to go in, use the bathroom, and remove the butt plug from your worthless ass. If you have to shit, do it then. You will then turn on the cold water and only the cold water and take your shower. Be sure to shave your cunt again too, because I will check to make sure it is smooth and free of stubble. You will stay under the water for 10 minutes. Then you can get out and dry off. You will wear a skirt and blouse to school today. And don’t even think about putting on a bra or panties. For right now, in order to keep your parents from asking questions, the skirt can be a normal length, however slut, be sure to wear one with buttons up the front, from top to bottom. Once you are dressed, put the plug back in your ass. It will stay until we decide to remove it later today. Make sure you have your pussy hair jar in your purse, along with your cock dildo. Eat a good breakfast, because you will need it. Get to school as soon as you can, and wait for us in the parking lot, and you know how we want you standing. Hands behind your back, feet apart, standing proud with your head up and a big smile. We will finish up when we get there. Is this all understood slut?”

“Yeeeessssss, Ma’am,” sobbed Tracy. As soon as she hung up, she reached back and pulled the plug from her ass, with a POP. Oh, that felt much better and she didn’t feel full now. But she knew she had to shit, so off to the bathroom she went. She did her thing and then went to the shower. “I don’t want a cold shower,” she thought, “how will they know?” So, she took a nice warm shower and did shave her pussy. They would know if she didn’t do that.

She found some decent clothes to wear and put them on. A skirt that came to just above her knees, with buttons from top to bottom and a very conservative blouse. Nothing sexy at all and definitely not sheer. She didn’t want everyone in school to think she was a slut, and did not want her tits to show, especially with the writing on them. She almost forgot, as she turned to go out of her room, but suddenly remembered they wanted the plug back up her ass, so she turned and went back to get it. Coating it with lotion, she carefully pushed it up inside her. She made sure it was all the way in, so it wouldn’t come out, then left to eat breakfast. Double-checking her purse to make sure she had what was required, she left for school. It was earlier than usual, but she told her Mother she wanted to get there early to review some notes.

Tracy arrived at the school and went to the parking lot to await her friends. She thought about sitting in the grass, but decided that if they saw her sitting down, they would make it really rough on her today. So she stood as she was told to and waited. She saw Linda’s car pull up and the two girls get out.

They walked over to her and said, “Ok bitch, let’s see.”

Tracy couldn’t figure out what they wanted, so didn’t do anything. She asked, “See what?” “We want to see

your cunt, so raise up that skirt, front and back and show us.” said Linda, and then added, “and don’t put it down until we say to”

Tracy knew she couldn’t refuse, so she reached down to the hem of her skirt and pulled it up to her waist. Standing there half-naked, and very humiliated, the girls began to question her. “Have you got the plug in?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Did you shave your cunt?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Did you suck that cock all night?”

“Yyyyyyeeeesssss Mmmm’am.”

“Did you have a good breakfast?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Did you take a cold shower?”

Tracy hesitated and said, “Yeses, Ma’am.”

A sharp slap to her naked ass followed with, “You are a lying little bitch, you took a warm shower, didn’t you?”, followed by another sharp slap to her ass. “And you didn’t suck your cock all night either, did you cunt?” Crying, Tracy said,

“Yyeeessss, MM Ma’am, Nnnnnnnnooooo, Mmm’am.”

“I told you a cold shower, we told you to suck your cock all night! You fucked up, failed to follow orders, now you pay for it.” said Linda. “Unbutton your blouse, but hold the skirt up”

Tracy was now getting worried that some other students or teachers would arrive and see her. It was getting close to the time for school to start. So she quickly let go with one hand and unbuttoned her blouse.

“OK” said Christina, “Let go of the skirt and put your hands on top of your head.”

Thankful to be partially covered again, she did so immediately. The girls then took her blouse and tied the bottom ends together, just under her little tits. Adjusting it so her tits and writing were covered up, but her new jewelry showed nicely. Then they started on her skirt. She had buttoned it all the way, but they changed that too. From the bottom, they undid the buttons all the way up, until she only had three left, from her waist down to just below her shaved pussy.

“Now bitch, you had better stay just the way we have you now,” stated Linda, “or we cut the buttons off. Now, remember, when you sit down, anyplace you will keep those legs apart! Is this clear slut?”

“Yes Ma’am, cried Tracy, “but what if some teachers see me and tell my parents?”

“So what”, said Christina, “they are going to find out eventually what a slut their daughter is, so don’t worry about it. Just do what we say, and we will be watching you all day. Remember one of us is in all your classes.”

They left the parking lot and started for the building, but she was stopped again. “You are to walk either with your hands behind your back, or if you are carrying books, be sure to hold them away from your body. Preferably by your side. We don’t want anything hidden.”

Tracy put her hands behind her back after she put her purse over her shoulder, and continued to school. Once inside, around some other girls, Linda asked, “Do you have your jar little one?”

“Yes Ma’am, I do,” said Tracy.

“Then let’s see it,” said Christina.

Tracy was so embarrassed now, having to bring the jar with her pussy hair in it out into the open so others could see it. She reached into her purse and took it out, trying to hide it. But the girls said, “Show it to us bitch.”

Reluctantly, she showed it to them, knowing others could also see it and the writing on it.

Linda said, “Tell us what it says pet.”

Tracy read the writing on it. “Slut Tracy’s pussy hair”. She began to cry as the other girls around them just looked at her.

“Ok pet, put it away and let’s go to class,” said Linda.

Tracy sat in class, with her legs open, very aware that her little cunt was showing. She tried her best to keep it covered, but her skirt kept falling apart. She was so happy that the first class was over and quickly headed out of the room. She knew she did Ok on the exam, but not as good as she should have.

Back out in the hall, a couple other girls approached her to ask about her new jewelry. “That’s so pretty,” one of them said. “Wish I had the guts to do that, but my parents would kill me if they found out.”

“Can we look closer to see what is on it,” asked the other. Tracy started to say no, but Christina came along and said, “Show them Tracy.”

So, she said, “Yes, go ahead and look” But, just as they started to look at it, the bell rang to get to the next class, and she felt so lucky they hadn’t seen too much. How could she explain the tag and padlock to anyone?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.