Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tracy woke up before the other two and just lay there on the floor thinking of all that had happened to her this weekend. She couldn’t do anything else, since the girls had tied her. Her mind went back over the last couple of days, thinking of how she got herself into this mess and what the girls made her do. Until now, she had never thought about eating another girl’s pussy and had not even seen a real cock. Now, she was eating pussy, and actually enjoying it, and sucking cocks. Even swallowing their cum. she didn’t care for that too much, but still it wasn’t so bad. But, just what else will these two girls, my friends, do to me or make me do. After all, school starts again tomorrow and they did talk about the things they might have me do. She wasn’t too sure if she could go through too much more. Maybe, they will have had their fun with me and will just go back to being normal again. She did know one thing for sure, and that was she wasn’t going to do any more betting, especially if she wasn’t sure she could win.

Tracy had to pee, but couldn’t get up to do so, and her ass felt like it was so big now. After having that thing in her ass all night, it felt as if it was big enough to drive a truck inside. And she also felt like she needed to shit. But didn’t know if it was that thing or if she really had to. Wish they would wake up soon so she could pee and get that thing out of her. However, she didn’t want to wake them, knowing if she did, they might spank her or do something worse. So little slut Tracy just lay on the floor waiting.

Finally, she heard the girls begin to move around on the bed and soon their feet hit the floor right beside her.

“Wow”, said Linda, “I slept so good last night, in a nice soft warm bed. How about you Christina?”

“Me too”, she said, “It was so nice to hold you all night, feeling your naked body next to me. Tracy, did you sleep well?”

Tracy said, “Yes Ma’am I did. I was so tired last night. But, I do have to pee. Will you let me up to do it?”

“Yes, we will,” said Linda, “But, we have to go first. Unless you want to come in to watch us!!”

“No, that’s Ok,” said Tracy, “I’ll wait for you”

But, the girls had talked some more last night after Tracy had gone to sleep and had already decided that their little toy would watch them pee and maybe even help them with it. So, they began to untie her and Christina said, “We want you to watch us pee slut, so let’s get moving. Into the bathroom Tracy, and on your knees in front of the toilet.”

“Yes Ma’am” replied Tracy, not wanting to be punished, she would do whatever they said.

She walked into the bathroom, and knelt before the toilet, but about 2 feet away. “Get closer slut, so you can see everything,” said Linda. Tracy moved a little closer. “No, we want you right up next to the toilet, Tracy, and rest your chin on the lid,” Linda said.

Tracy had to do it since she needed to pee and if they did anything else to her, she would be peeing on the floor, which she was sure would get her whipped or something. As soon as she was up to the toilet, with her chin on the edge of the seat, Linda stepped over her and the toilet and sat down. She spread her legs apart, so her pussy was in full view of Tracy.

“My God,” thought Tracy, what is going to happen now.”

Linda said to her, “Ok, now Tracy, I am going to pee and you are going to watch. Keep your eyes wide open and get a good look at me while I do it. We want you to know everything about us, and this is just the beginning.”

With that, the flow of golden liquid began to come out of her and all Tracy could do was watch. Linda’s piss was so close to her face, she could smell it, but was afraid to move. Finally, Linda stopped and started to reach for the toilet paper, but it wasn’t there.

Christina said, “I’m sorry, but we used all the toilet paper up last night and didn’t get any more in here.”

“That’s Ok,” said Linda, “I think we have something better to wipe our pussies with anyway. Tracy pet, lick my pussy clean, since we don’t have any paper!”

Tracy almost choked when she heard that and said, “I can’t do that, it is so nasty and dirty!’

Linda slapped her face really hard and said, “Bitch, you are saying my cunt is nasty and dirty. You’ll pay for that, now lick the piss off my cunt!”

Crying and so hurt, Tracy didn’t know what to do, but she leaned forward and began to lick. It tasted so bad; she gagged, but did manage to clean up Linda’s pussy. Christina had been watching all of this and told Linda to hurry up so she could pee too.

They switched places, without allowing Tracy to move. Now she was looking straight into Christina’s pussy, knowing she would have to do the same for her as she did for Linda. “How disgusting” she thought, “having to lick the piss off their cunts”

But, Christina didn’t start peeing right away. Instead, she said, “Tracy, you were bad with Linda and it is time to be punished. You will now put your lips over my pussy and take everything I give to you, and don’t you dare waste any of my precious piss or you’ll be sorry”

Tracy hesitated, until she felt a sharp SMACK to her ass from Linda. Then she did what she was told to do. She put her mouth up to Christina’s cunt and sealed her lips around it. As soon as she had herself ready, Christina let her piss flow, right into Tracy’s mouth. She tried to pull back, but found it impossible to do since Christina held her head in place. She had no choice but to take the piss in her mouth and eventually had to swallow it. As soon as Christina quit pissing, she let go of Tracy’s head and Tracy began to gag some more. She felt so nauseous and thought she would vomit. But she wasn’t given much time, since

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.