Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tracy stood naked, legs spread and hands behind her back, not knowing what to do, since her girlfriends had a tape of her stealing an exam paper. She was scared, but afraid to go against her friends.

“Now,” said Linda, “we have some rules you will follow at all times. We are going to explain them to you now, and you will listen carefully. We expect you to know them at all times and you had better follow them, or the tape we have will be sent out.”

Christina said “Ok, Tracy, you now belong to us! You are our property and will do exactly as we say. The first thing you must understand is that we own you and that whatever we tell you to do, you will do it. Is this clear to you?”

Tracy stuttered, “Y-Y-Y- E-E-E-S-S-S-S, just don’t show that tape to any one, please.”

“Oh, we won’t show it as long as you behave the way we want,” responded Linda.

Christina added, “Ok, Tracy, listen up good. Here are the rules you will follow at all times. Any time you don’t follow them a copy of the tape will be sent and you will also be punished.

“Number one: You belong to us. We own you. You will do everything and anything we say, no matter what it is, where it is, or who it may be with or in front of.

“Number two: You will always address us as Mistress Christina and Mistress Linda, and will answer all questions with a Ma’am at the end. Do you understand so far cunt?”

“Y-y-y-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s-s,” said Tracy.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, three hard hand slaps to Tracy’s bare ass, from Linda. Tracy screamed and jumped from the spanking and grabbed her little ass.

Christina said, “Well, guess you don’t listen too well, do you slut? I just gave you instructions and part of your rules. And already you have disobeyed. You will be getting more spankings if you don’t obey. Do you understand now, bitch?”

“Yes, Ma’am”

Christina continued, “Much better slut, and don’t ever forget another rule, or you will be punished much worse.”

Linda added, “Number three: You will only wear what we tell you to wear. You won’t be allowed to wear pants again without our permission. From now on, your clothes will consist of short skirts and sheer blouses.”

It was Christina’s turn to add to Tracy’s despair, “Number four: You will not wear panties or bras again, unless we tell you to, or you get permission from both of us.”

Linda said, “Number five: This is your last rule for now, but just remember, we can add more at any time. When we are finished here, you will pick up the scissors from the table and trim your cunt. You will cut off the hair and place it all in this little jar. The jar will be kept with you at all times, just in case we want to see it or show it to someone. The jar has ‘slut Tracy’s pussy hair’ written on it, along with today’s date, 5/11/2002. Then, once you have it nice and short, you are going to take this razor and shave the off rest. Your slutty cunt will be kept bald from this day forward. And it had better be as smooth as a baby’s ass at all times. We will check it from time to time. If it feels like a five o’clock shadow, you will be punished.”

“So, Tracy,” asked Christina, “do you understand your new rules and are you ready to follow them? If not, you may leave, but the tape goes out if you do leave.”

Tracy answered, “Yes, Mistress Christina, I understand the rules and will follow them

Ma’am.”

“Good,” said Linda, “now get up on the coffee table and get rid of that ugly pussy hair. We want a bald cunt. Get busy bitch”.

Tracy slowly got on the table and took the scissors and reluctantly began to snip off her pretty little curly pubic hair. Snip, Snip, Snip, then gathered it up and placed it in the jar. She continued to work, removing the hair from her little cunt, until it was down to just stubble and her jar was half full. Then she picked up the razor and shaving cream. Lathering up her pussy, she silently shaved all the rest of the hair away, leaving her cunt totally bald and quite visible.

But little did she know that all the time she was cutting and shaving, she was being videotaped. The girls wanted more than just the stealing tape and decided to tape much, much more.

Once she was done, each of the girls felt her pussy and decided it was nice and smooth. Then they made Tracy rub her fingers over all of it. She was told that it had better be this way at all times, or she would be beaten and whipped. But, since it was her pussy that had stubble, it would be her pussy that got whipped.

“Ok,” said Linda, “I think it is time to get something to eat. Tracy, are you hungry?”

“Oh, yes, Ma’am.”

“Good, let’s go get some burgers and fries for dinner!”

Tracy got up and went to pick up her clothes to get dressed, but was stopped by the girls.

“What do you think you are doing cunt?” asked Linda. “Did we tell you to get your clothes?”

“No Ma’am, but I thought we were going out for dinner?”

“We are, bitch,” said Christina, “but you won’t be wearing those clothes tonight. As a matter of fact, you won’t be wearing any clothes. Now, let’s get going, I’m starved.”

The girls guided the naked Tracy out the door to the car. They made her get into the back seat, while they sat in the front. They also had the video camera with them. They were going to have some fun.

Once in the car, they told Tracy to sit in the middle of the seat and spread her legs way out, so that each foot touched a door. Then they told her to put her arms out on the back of the seat. Finally, they told her that no matter what, she was not to move from this position.

Tracy did as she was told, but began to cry, not knowing what else was going to happen to her. She was so scared, she almost peed in the seat, but being afraid of punishment, she held it in.

Linda drove around for a while as the two girls in the front talked with each other, mostly about their slave in the back seat and ignored Tracy all together. They had been gone from the house about thirty minutes and Tracy couldn’t hold it any longer, and pleaded with Linda to let her go someplace to pee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.