Simple Friends - Cover

Simple Friends

Copyright© 2016 by Simplyme

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Coming of Age story, the first of my attempts. If you like and I get good reviews I will attempt more. This story is one of intrigue and friendship as two friends find their friendship again with a few extra benefits.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Small Breasts   Slow   Nudism  

WOOHOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ... The singing went on as Geoff smiled and jumped for joy. He watched his candles smoking still after he had just blown them out, there were 14 on his cake, there were a lot in his eyes. He was mesmerised by the number as his friends and family sang in the background. He suddenly snapped to and looked up to see everyone had stopped singing and were waiting for him to say something, his mom spurring him on silently as she just mouthed the words, “say something”. Geoff took a breath and could count all his friends around him, Susan, Dale, Timothy, Francis, Becky, Angelique, Greg, Neil and Bill. His Parents invited Dale and Angelique’s parents and his Aunty Pam and Uncle Sam were there too. He didn’t have many friends but this was enough. His first birthday party in 6 years, his parents couldn’t always afford these things, mom was out of a job and dad was working as a manager at a Supermarket after his previous boss went bankrupt, at least he knew what that meant.

The Party was lots of fun, Angelique, he called Angie, convinced her parents to hire in an extra long water slide with foam and some music. Everyone of his friends were in their swimsuits as the parents Barbequed on the veranda outside the house. All his friends were his age already, all but Angie were in his school, she had home schooling, but stayed right next door. Geoff had his eye on Susan since the beginning of the year, she was a dream, and today he saw her in a two piece bikini, he hadn’t noticed that she had breasts! He stared in amazement as her small buds pushed out her bikini top a bit, he wondered in bra terms what size it was, he knew nothing about this stuff. Angie had however noticed Geoff had taken Susan to interest most of the year and kept a close eye on him at the party, she had been friends with him since preschool, they lived only next door to each other and her parents were doing pretty well for themselves. Angie tried to hide her jealousy, she knew if Geoff started chasing Susan that she would have less time with her friend.

Time flew way too quickly, they had so much fun but by 3pm it was time for everyone to go home, everyone had gone except Dale, Susan and Angie, they continued to slide straight into the pool. Geoff watched in anticipation as Susan’s bikini bottom rid up what seemed to him like the most beautiful bum cheeks, she ran for the slide and took it full force straight over the edge and into the pool, for a moment he thought he saw her top slip up with the movement as she volted into the air to land in the pool, had he just glanced a speed look at Susan’s breast and maybe what he thought was nipple? Still in his raging imagination watching her get out the pool, they heard a hoot at the front gate, it was time for Susan to leave. Her mom called for Dale too as his parents were out he was going there for the afternoon until they got back, Geoff was jealous, but knew that Dale was his friend and they had talked about getting Susan for Geoff.

It was getting late, dad had deflated the slide and left it to dry off, Geoff and Angie were still running around in swim suits as their parents sat inside chatting business. Angie’s parents had started a business venture together and grew to the point of not being able to manage the business alone. Her dad knew that Geoff’s dad had the right qualifications for the job and took the decision to offer him work at a reasonable salary for now until they were big enough to increase it. It was more than his dad was earning now, so the conversations were exciting and took long, so long they stayed in for dinner.

Angie decided it’s now or never, she had noticed Geoff eyeing out Susan, she had a crush on Geoff for years, it’s her friend. They could speak about anything and they shared everything, even baths up until a few years ago when she started showing her first hair, she started young but the process was slow, she knew her buds were the same size as Susan’s, her body in her eyes was good, she wondered if Geoff ever looked at her that way. It was still light out and she had a plan, she reached behind her back and tugged on her bikini top strings ever so slightly to loosen it just enough, she challenged Geoff to a water bomb exercise and who could make the biggest splash, he went first, sure that his sent waves to the other end of the pool, he stood back in anticipation for his win as Angie made a run and jumped going under her splash did well. It took time but Angie hadn’t come up so quickly, suddenly he noticed her bikini top float to the top of the water without her in it. He didn’t think twice, thinking she was in trouble, he dove under and grabbed her, pulling her out. The plan had not quite gone as she thought, her top was meant to slip up slightly to show shape, not come off completely!!! She stayed under to hide herself, but her hero dove to save her, he held her close to his chest as he asked if she was ok, her mind was out of it, her top was off and they were locked in an embrace, her breasts squeezed against his chest, he felt it but hadn’t clicked and she was lost in admiration. She smiled at him going red, he lifted her out the pool just to make sure not realising his friend was exposed, he stood staring at her as he noticed that his friend he had once bathed with and still climbs trees with showed budding breasts that seemed to him the same size as what he saw on Susan. How had he not noticed this. His eyes fixed on her chest, she suddenly realised what happened and stammered to cover herself up as she stuttered to ask him for her top. She started in slight tears, this isn’t what she imagined, she didn’t think she loosened the strap that much. Geoff, still dazed jumped out the pool with her top to console her, passing it on to her he had been too distracted to notice the bulge that started in his pants, Angie’s head plonked on his shoulder as he sat next to her, their feet in the water. She was still holding her breasts closed as she opened her tear filled eyes only to be looking straight down at his pants, had she just done that, she giggled, and giggled some more, Geoff started laughing with her not realising she had seen the bulge, but how this situation between friends had turned out, she looked at him and teased that she made his penis go hard, seems she has some hold on him. He blushed and tried to quickly hide his lap.

Angie looked up at him and commented without thinking... “Geoff, how could you, you saw my boobs!”

Geoff was taken back as he stuttered without thinking “But, but ... We have seen each other naked before.” He grabbed her by the hand and yanked her to the large climbing tree at the end of the yard, she didn’t have time to put on her top yet, she was still trying to cover herself as he picked her up and lifted her to reach of their tree fort platform his dad built them years ago. She lifted herself up as he stammered up after her. She was just trying to put her twisted top back on when he got there faster than she anticipated.

“Don’t worry about it Angie,” he said almost dismissively, “I have a way to save us both the embarrassment that I saw your boobs.”

She stared at him in slight confusion, how could he fix this one.

“We have known each other for years, our whole lives almost and you had to stop bathing with me ages ago already. So I’m goanna embarrass myself in front of you so we both have done something”. Was he going crazy? He wasn’t thinking! Maybe it was from seeing her breasts and all the blood left his brain to fill his penis.

Before she could respond, Geoff dropped his swim shorts as Angie gasped in shock. He stood before her erect. She had seen it before, but this was different, it was bigger than before, she had hit puberty and by the looks of it, so had he, she stared without blinking at it, the small wisp of hair starting to grow at the base just above the penis, some still blonde, others darkened. It hadn’t quite sunk in, Geoff stood there as if they were both 8 and didn’t notice each other when naked in the yard. Angie stood up and smiled with a slight nod, she felt better that they shared this now, she didn’t have to feel so bad about what she had done. She took a deep breath and dropped her bottoms, this is the moment it hit Geoff, he realised that he wasn’t thinking but it was not too late, he just stared at her standing open and expose, her breasts stood firm smaller than a handful, she had hair around her pussy as he heard boys calling it at school. It wasn’t much, mostly blonde wisps with dark strands between but noticeable all the same, it didn’t stand out like the bush his mom had, he saw her from small and his mom insisted on being comfortable around the house with the kids.

Maybe I should mention that Geoff has an older sister, 16 years old, who was at a friend, she wasn’t comfortable around the 14year old boys, Geoff’s friends, that stared at her in her bikini. She was comfortable around the house with mom and the family, but drew the line at the party. She had way more hair than Angie, Geoff was still amazed and suddenly felt a throbbing in his penis. He sat down fast as Angie joined him sitting in front of him. She leaned over quickly to give him a kiss on the cheek in appreciation for what he did for her. Geoff was still taking it all in when he heard his mom shouting for them to come in for dinner, the two went quiet as he fumbled for his shorts and they both got dressed and ran inside.


A week had gone by, Geoff had time for everything to sink in. This was his best friend; they were ok together, he tried convincing himself. His brain distracted the entire week not even noticing the passes he got from Susan, who had a chat with Dale, who tried convincing her to make a move on Geoff. She hadn’t known he liked her, but by this time his thoughts were on something else, he formulated so many questions, and being a busy last week of school before the summer holidays, he hadn’t seen Angie at all in the week. His heart pounded with nerves as his parents told them that Angie and her parents were coming over for supper on Friday and Angie was staying the weekend as they took his dad on a business trip to see if he was going to be able to do the work they wanted.

Friday night came and they sat for dinner, Angie had dumped her bags in Geoff’s room as he had the only spare bed in the house. Lizzy sat watching the two chat and giggle at the table like pre-schoolers, joking with each other, they were both little siblings to her that irritated her being the oldest, she loved them both but you know how it goes. She did however notice something was different this time but she couldn’t place her finger on it. Dinner was over and it was time to head off to the airport with his dad. Once they left, mom turned to the two friends and asked the most random of questions, “When last did you guys spend a night in the fort?”

Dad had threatened to take the thing down, but mom knew what it meant to the two. Angie’s heart stopped, the fort had a whole new meaning after last weekend.

“I checked, it’s goanna be quite a warm weekend and no rain is predicted until Tuesday, so why not get your mattresses outside?”

The two had set up everything in the tree fort for the night including their snacks snuck in by mom, they went back to the house to brush their teeth for the night when they passed the pool, Lizzy had gotten undressed to take a swim before bed to cool off. It was warm, Angie knew they were comfortable around the house but not until last weekend had she noticed it all this way, Lizzy was beautiful, she wished she looked that way now, maybe Geoff would give her more attention. She compared herself to Lizzy in her mind as she noticed that Lizzy’s blonde bush stood proud around her genitals and her breasts seemed firm, maybe a full B or C she thought, as the cool wind brushed across them, her nipples hardened by the wind, Geoff not giving his big sister a second look didn’t notice that Angie stopped to assess this. Lizzy had tied her hair up to prevent it getting wet, but when loose it sat below her firm bum cheeks, she was an athlete and kept herself fit, Angie made a note to talk to Lizzy about getting into that. Lizzy aspired to be a long distance runner in school and had recently changed her ballet to jazz dancing. Lizzy just smiled at her and teased Angie a bit that if she brushed her teeth quickly the two of them could join her in the pool. Angie already in her PJs wondered if a swim was a great idea right now.

It didn’t take them long and the two were headed to the fort when Geoff almost tripped over the extra towels mom had put outside in case the two decided on that swim. He thought this was a great idea as his sister dared him to show off his double somersault into the pool, she was always one to encourage her little brother to get into sport and do stuff to be more than just a geek. He couldn’t resist the challenge, he dropped his pj shorts and made a run for the pool. Angie was stunned, they hadn’t done stuff like this together in 6 years before they had puberty to worry about.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.