My Adventures With Emily - Cover

My Adventures With Emily

Copyright© 2016 by Liquid Sky

Chapter 2: On the Road

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: On the Road - Emily is a young, beautiful girl burdened with extremely large breasts. She also happens to be my little sister. But after she caught me jerking off to pictures of her on Facebook, things were never the same.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Foot Fetish   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

It was that time of the month again. Once every four weeks our parents would make Emily and I come with them up to the vineyard to lend a little helping hand with gardening work like mowing or weeding.

As much as we didn’t want to go, they justified it by telling us that they paid the bills and put food on the table, so the least we could do was help them out every once in a while as repayment.

The vineyard was well out of town and took at least two hours to drive to. Emily was a difficult person to travel with as she could never sit still for long periods of time. This proved true for our current journey, for by the time we had reached halfway point of the trip, Emily was already being a nuisance to everyone in the car.

“Sam?” she said.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

I frowned at her. This kind of pointless banter had been going on for the last five minutes.

Unclipping her seatbelt, Emily put her pillow between herself and the door and shifted her body around. She kicked back with her shoulders against the window and put her feet in my lap.

I tried to ignore her, but after a minute she was wiggling her sock covered toes beneath my nose to get my attention.

“Your feet smell,” I told her.

Emily giggled. “Sucks to be you, then.”

I sighed at her. “Do you mind?”

“Deal with it,” Emily said. “I need to stretch my legs.”

For the next while I stared out the window, watching the countryside blur by. Mom was asleep in the passenger seat, Emily was trying to entertain herself by reading a magazine, and Dad was tapping at the steering wheel while humming away to whatever music was playing at the time.

After a short while Emily put down her magazine and stared longingly out the window. She fidgeted about, seeming irritated and restless.

“How much further?” she asked impatiently.

“Probably another hour, honey,” Dad said from the driver’s seat.

Emily sighed dramatically and folded her arms beneath her breasts. “I’m bored,” she said, looking at me as though I could do something to help.

“Get your brother to entertain you,” Dad suggested.

“He’s boring too.”

“Want to play I spy with me then?”

Emily rolled her eyes. “I think I’ll pass, Dad.”

I closed my eyes and tried to nod off to sleep, but my mind was wide awake. My thoughts were filled with Emily and all of our little escapades that we’d had over the last two weeks.

Most of our encounters had just been little bits of casual sex here and there like quickies after school, maybe a blow job in the morning, or a tittyfuck just before bed. But nothing yet had come anywhere close to that one fateful night when I’d found the picture of her on my pillow, and we’d engaged in the most incredible sex I’d had in my life.

Her youthful pretty face, her graceful womanly curves, those fucking gigantic breasts—I couldn’t get enough of my little sister and all I could do was think about her day in and day out.

I opened my eyes again and found that Emily was staring at me with a devious little smile on her lips.

“What?” I said.

Emily casually moved her feet around on my lap and it took me a moment to realize just what she was up to. The movement of her feet quickly became more deliberate, and soon she was rubbing her heels deep into my crotch.

What are you doing? I mouthed in silence. I gestured towards Mom and Dad to remind her that we weren’t the only ones in the car.

Emily shrugged and began to rub me harder. Admittedly it felt nice, so I let her continue. In hindsight, it was pretty stupid of me to think that Emily wasn’t going to take this any further.

Once Emily was sure that Mom was still sleeping and that Dad’s eyes were still glued to the road, she placed her hands calmly on her breasts, and bit her bottom lip suggestively in response to the look of surprise that was now on my face.

Spreading her fingers, Emily swept her hands over the expanse of her mountainous boobs, feeling up every inch of flesh that she had to offer. She lifted them from beneath to demonstrate their weight, then squeezed them from the side, pressing them into a vast oval-like shape. A teasing smile punctuated her adorable face before she released her breasts, turning them into wobbling jello-like masses as they bounced beautifully back into place.

Emily was so well-endowed that it was like watching her mold gargantuan water balloons with her hands, her sweater stretching in whatever way necessary to match the shapes she made with her boobs. She seemed so fascinated by her own breasts. I could tell that she loved them. She loved how big they were and much fun it was to play with them. It was like watching a little girl on her birthday play with two of her favorite new toys.

I realized that Emily was succeeding in what she had set out to do. Blood was already rushing to my groin and bringing me to a semi-hard state. Emily wasn’t satisfied though. She prodded around with her heel to gauge my hardness and felt that she could still do better.

After much deliberation, she then lifted up her both her shirt and sweater to reveal a beige colored bra which was every bit as huge as her boobs. The cups were massive, each one large enough for me to comfortably fit my head in, and the straps looked so thick that Tarzan probably could have used them as vines to swing from.

My semi-hard state quickly escalated to a rock-hard state. Emily upped the ante by lowering her head and licking at the exposed upper curve of her right breast.

I glanced nervously at Dad, knowing that if at any point he decided to look into the rear-view mirror, he’d catch Emily with her huge tits out and our game would be well and truly over.

Emily stole back my attention by slipping her hand under the front of her bra and burying it deep inside her cleavage. My eyes bulged out of their sockets as she then began to sensually slide her hand up and down, simulating the effect of a cock fucking her there. Her mouth was opened slightly in a silent, suggestive moan, teasing me to no end. All I could think about was replacing her hand with my cock and fucking the shit out of those giant tits.

“Hey, kids,” Dad said suddenly. “Got any suggestions for music?”

Emily pretty much freaked out, her face going bright red as she jerked her hand free from her chest and hastily stretched her sweater back over the top of her boobs.

“How about some Dire Straits?” I replied while smiling goofily at my sister’s near misfortune.

The look of anger and embarrassment that she now had on her face made me wonder if she was ever going to let me touch her tits again.

“Dire Straits it is,” Dad said before fiddling with the sound system controls until Sultans of Swing was coming through the speakers.

Emily kicked me in the chest to remind me who was in charge, then began probing my crotch again with her foot.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.