THE Harem Tales 2: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Chapter 5: Blood Drive

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Blood Drive - The Sa'arm have landed. Michael and his ladies were extracted to form a unique team partnered with a US marshal and the Confederacy's Office of Targeted Extraction. Dubbed THE Harem, the ladies kick ass. I suppose this could be a stand alone story, but it is a sequel to The Times They Are A Changing and would be a lot more fun if you've read more stories in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

This one was a conspiracy between Cathleen and Sunny. Colonies had requested experienced teachers and one wanted at least ten medical technicians for their research labs. The ladies put their heads together and began to plot.

“You know,” said Sunny, “some of the high schools in the northern Chicago suburbs are famous for their gigantic blood drives. One hundred to two hundred units is not unusual, and the really large schools have been known to exceed three hundred on a regular basis.”

“And?” Cathleen inquired.

“All the disruptions since the Swarm arrived have affected the blood supply in many areas of North America. The Confederacy doesn’t need the blood, but our countrymen surely do.” Sunny grinned. “What if we found a way to sponsor one or two high school blood drives -- make it a competition, even. If we did it right, we could get a twofer or even threefer.”

“Okay, I’ll bite,” Cathleen responded with an answering grin.

“Well, obviously we extract teachers, and those suburban schools have some of the best. That’s one. Next we get students, and done right, parents. Ah, the parents. That region is full of quality pharmaceutical plants, research, and corporate offices.”

Sunny was on a roll. “My experience is that at most high school drives a higher percentage of girls -- oops, young women -- donate than the males. Best of all, bozos just don’t donate. They either tend to have prohibited behaviors or just aren’t interested. So, right out of the box, we get to extract two -- maybe three -- sets of high quality candidates.”

“Did you know that some of the phlebotomists and other staff at the drives hold various technician degrees? I even know one who is a medical doctor from Poland whose immigration to the US disrupted her residency before she could complete it. All together, that’s at least a twofer, maybe a threefer, and I bet we can do more.” She looked at her friend and mistress. “Wadaya think?”

“You know, a while back, the OTE started a program called ‘filles du roi’ allowing unsponsored concubines to be shipped to colonies that don’t have enough concubines for newly qualifying sponsors. I think you will get at least a threefer, and we need to get our butts in gear,” came the response from Cathleen.


The execution, naturally, turned out to be more complex than Sunny projected. They contacted two of the local blood donor organizations to ascertain interest in an anonymously financially sponsored drive. Meeting enthusiastic responses, they selected the organization historically conducting drives at Sunny’s high school alma mater.

Sunny met with her school’s designated coordinator and the collector’s account rep. Cathleen insinuated herself into the process for a rival school only a few miles away. With the Swarm invasion a driving motivation, it wasn’t difficult to convince the two schools to change usual practices and minimize classes for the day.

A huge party was planned, and any student who signed up and donated blood was entered for several scholarships awarded by drawing, and they were excused from class after donating. Parents and friends could donate for the student, increasing the number of entries for the drawings. One rule stood, the students had to remain in the school building to qualify for the drawings at the end of the school day.

To build the attraction and participation, a buffet dinner was offered to students, parents, and others who came to donate in a student’s behalf. The various student organizations competed to see who could get the largest per-member participation, and students volunteered as runners, baby sitters, and assistants to restock refreshments. Given the projected parent attendance, both schools scheduled a PTA meeting for after the buffet.

As planned, one school would have been a huge effort, two bordered on impossible. Eventually, it became necessary for the two separate blood donor organizations to combine efforts to provide the needed staff. That in-of-itself was a major innovation.

The operations were aided by the school’s security staff and normal procedures. Metal detectors were at every entrance, and students without their IDs were required to sign in -- as were all visitors. Because of the extra people anticipated, the local police provided traffic control and some extra security, as did state and Federal agencies. Dora’s drones were ubiquitous but invisible.

Michael and most of his ladies presented themselves in their roles as deputy marshals and volunteered to help staff the recovery areas, handing out snacks and donor stickers along with the regular volunteers. Those who were actually deputies wore badges and holstered weapons. Their presence at the refreshment tables in the recovery area gave their team an opportunity to visit with parents and neighbors persuaded to donate by various students.

In the recovery area, the Swarm, CAP scores, sponsors, and concubines were hot topics with the students. Prepped by Dora’s knowledge of CAP scores, the more senior adults were roped into the discussions by the two extraction teams, allowing the teams to ascertain professions and interest in volunteering. If the donor’s CAP or profession were a hot candidate for extraction, the donor was guided to a small room and offered an immediate opportunity. More traditional extractions were planned for the buffet/party/PTA meeting scheduled for later. As expected, the region, saturated with numerous Pharma and medical supply companies, yielded a much higher number of quality candidates than the norm.

Michael was chatting with a pair of students when they were joined by a shapely, weeping emo girl, who sat in the empty chair next to Michael. “What’s the matter Honey?” he asked gently.

“My iron’s too low to donate, and I wanted to give.” She broke into sobs, and Michael placed his arm around her, careful to avoid her paint covered boob.

“You tried. A lot of people don’t, you know,” Michael tried to comfort her and engaged her in conversation. His respect grew as he learned that she was an athlete, an honor student, and a volunteer tutor. Her CAP was just under that needed to volunteer.

<Dora, see if you can get Naomi over here to talk to Linda. I think we may have a candidate for our family, > he opined. <Given the right support, she might just make a sponsor, and in the mean time, she seems the right age and personality to fit well with Naomi, Patricia, Carley, and Valerie.> It wasn’t long before Naomi appeared and plopped down next to the unknowing candidate. Michael moved on to another table to regale his new audience with one of Hannah’s awful puns.

As often happens during a blood drive, there was a lull. Of the gaggle of donors recently at the refreshment tables, only Linda remained sitting next to Michael and across from Naomi. Her tears vanquished, she emerged as a lively, pretty young woman with a sparkling personality. Some might call her plump. Not Michael. Linda was who she was, and she was lovely inside and out.

They were laughing, exchanging stupid one-liner jokes and puns. Michael was able to hold his own thanks to Hannah’s frequent descent to groaners at meals. When a new pair of youngsters walked over from the donor area, he rose to greet them, gave them the usual spiel about waiting fifteen minutes, went to the cooler for juice boxes, and introduced himself.

They nodded shyly, and Linda took the initiative to introduce them as Victor and Victoria, “you know, like that old Julie Andrews movie,” she explained. “Tell them the one about the cows riding around,” she demanded.

“So,” he began a variation, “what is a cow’s favorite transportation?” Blank looks. “A moo-ter-cycle,” he sprang Hannah’s favorite punch line. “Any idea what brand?”

Heads shaking ‘no’ while Linda held it in. She burst out, “A cow-asaki.”

Once again, jokes broke the ice, and the two laughed. After a few more jokes were exchanged, Michael changed the topic. “What year are you in?” he asked the pair.

Victoria replied, “we’re both sophomores. This is our first time donating, we weren’t sixteen when you were here for the fall drive.”

Another three students arrived, and after the ‘orientation’, juice, and the obligatory joke, the discussion turned to career choices and how they would be affected by the Swarm’s arrival. “Looks like my planned career as a math teacher is down the tubes,” said one young man, “and so many of the sponsors from our school have already been extracted, that going to the stars as a concubine doesn’t seem like much of a possibility either. Looks like the EDF for me.”

“At least you have some chance,” said Victor, bitterly. “Everyone knows that Vicky and I have none at all.” He turned to me and said, “It’s no secret, here, that me and Vicky are both transsexuals. We were born in the wrong bodies. I was born with a woman’s plumbing and she has a man’s. If we hadn’t found each other, life would be a lot harder for us than it is. The kids here are great, but there is just no way they can really understand.”

Michael was looking into two pairs of sober eyes, as Linda and others nodded. He bit his lips, unsure how to respond. “Probably not me either, but I’m willing to listen and try,” he encouraged.

<Dora, feed this to Jimmy and any of the family who aren’t occupied. Check CAP scores for fit with the family and send them to me with your commentary. I suspect I’m going to want more advice and input. It’s very early, but I like these two and Linda as well. Tell Jimmy I said to listen closely -- I’m mindful of my promise to him at our extraction.> The pair looked at each other, and Victor began, “just as you know you are male, we know our own gender, but here we are, trapped in bodies that don’t feel like us. If we go through the long process to completely change genders, we aren’t eligible for pickup, because we couldn’t have children. We don’t know what to do, so we’ve both done absolutely nothing.”

<Probably true, > affirmed Dora.

Vicky took over, “But if we remain in the bodies we were born with just to be extracted, we are screwed three ways from Sunday. First, we have to live in the wrong bodies. Second, the whole thing makes us less likely to be picked up. Third, anyone who might be interested in us as we are is likely to have kinks we don’t want to deal with. Screwed!”

<Dora, what do their CAP scores tell us?> Michael inquired.

<They are well balanced, and if they had what they know to be their appropriate bodies, they would be considered by many to be excellent candidates for concubines, > Dora suggested. <I’m going to consult with other AIs on this.> Michael let the table’s discussion drift to life before the Swarm, who had been picked up, personal preferences, and the like. His ears pricked up when his donors started discussing adults. There were several consensus favorites and disapprovals, and he duly noted the favorites for later consideration. His audience did not seem averse to work, quite the opposite, their opinions seemed based on perceptions of fairness, teaching ability, and other appropriate personality traits.

As the three stood to depart, Michael thanked them for their donations and asked if they would be willing to meet with him later, towards the end of the drive. “I know some folks who might interest you,” he explained, “but we drive volunteers won’t be free until the donations wind down.” Receiving nods from the three, he asked if they could return around 2:30, and again received nods.

The day progressed, and Michael talked with two more students that he pegged as possibilities for his team, if not his family. Also among the donors were several of the teachers favored by the students, and one was sponsor level. The bonus was a counselor with a master’s degree in social work, Ginger Breedlove, who was addressed by those present as Miz Gingerbread. As she approached the refreshment tables, Michael’s head echoed internally as a gong sounded followed by Dora declaring <BINGO!> Dora clearly approved of this one. After talking with Ginger over snacks during her stay, Michael quietly invited her to meet after the drive. The day was definitely proving productive, for his family, his team, and the Office of Targeted Extractions.


Despite the number of donors dwindling, Michael was surprised when the three students reappeared. Checking his watch, he realized the appointed time was close. With Michael were Jimmy, Patricia, and Carley, and he led the combined group to a small lounge he’d borrowed for the meeting. In a moment, Naomi joined them with Ginger in tow. Then the Nerds and a bemused Rachel arrived from the other high school with a dark, almost midnight black, athletic man who appeared in his late twenties. They introduced him as Richard Owen, history teacher and tennis coach.

After finishing introductions, Michael started, “You know that some of today’s volunteers are deputy US marshals. In this room, that would be me and Rachel. Some of you shared confidences with me, and we have one to share with you.”

He paused. “Three of us are also Confederacy sponsors and are evaluating candidates for extraction,” he paused again at their indrawn breaths. “Rachel and Patricia along with three other delightful women, are my co-sponsors, though we consider ourselves married. Billie, Bertie, Jimmy, Carley, and Naomi are some of our concubines -- again, we prefer family.”

Michael met the eyes of each ‘candidate.’ “We know you are all interested in extraction, but we wanted to speak with you to see if there is a mutual interest in your joining our family. We need to talk about what that would mean.” He spoke to a shocked silence.

“First, recognize that with Victor and Vicky, I’m on new ground. If there is more than one way to interpret anything I say, I mean the good way. Further, I lack what you might consider the appropriate vocabulary, so for this discussion, please overlook that and listen for the intent,” Michael smiled, ruefully.

“Some rules were instituted by aliens as the price for their help, and frankly, we aren’t entirely sure why. Over the years, some have been modified, others not. Let’s start with the most important unmodified one.” Michael paused for effect. “Concubines are slaves, in fact, sex slaves of their owners. There is no mincing that concept. As such, they are required to procreate, and as far as I can determine, techniques such as artificial insemination are forbidden.

“In our family, sex is a big part but not the only part of our relationships. Sex is entirely voluntary between concubines -- we call them companions, but is required if a sponsor asks. Jimmy and I don’t have guy-guy sex by agreement when he joined the family -- we are both wired against it. You need to know that we are NOT homophobic, we just don’t play on that court. Richard, we can extend that guarantee to you if you wish to join us.”

Victor and Vicky, noted Michael’s omission and waited...

Michael wasn’t sure how much more or little he should add, but he wanted to be certain. “If any of you do go with us, sex with more than one partner within our family will be a part of your lives, and so will children.” He paused again to give time for questions or reactions, “but sex outside the family will never be a requirement.”

Linda was the first to respond, “I don’t see any concerns for me. We always knew sex was a big factor in pickups, and I like sex.” Ginger nodded her agreement.

Vicky and Victor seemed more introspective and reserved, so Michael added, “If you have reservations and concerns and we can come to an agreement about them before you commit, then they become a binding contract. I confess that I feel hypocritical in that biology and rules I can’t change may mean I have to treat Victor and Vicky differently from the rest of you.”

“I’m going to introduce someone in a moment who can probably address some of your concerns, but let me lay down some other elements of life with us,” and Michael explained the sponsors’ commitment to protect and provide for their companions.

Michael took a breath, “We are currently in a unique role -- as far as I know, truly unique -- in that our team, our family, if you will, has dual citizenship in the Confederacy and the USA. Many of us are sworn law enforcement officers or alternatively, support staff to law enforcement. Our family expects all members to be productive and engage in supporting the family’s commitments to the Confederacy. Because our companions will frequently assist us here on Earth, that includes upgrades and personal combat training not normally available to concubines.”

<Michael, > Dora spoke only to him, <Before I discuss Victor’s and Victoria’s medical history and status, you should proceed with making your decision. Trust me on this.> Looking at the five candidates, Michael said, “I want you to meet Dora, the AI assigned to our family.” Looking at Victor and Vickie, “I asked her to do some research on what might be possible for the two of you. I know I’m presuming, but at least we have more time to explore than at a typical pickup. So, Dora...”

Dora spoke from a speaker Rachel had placed on the table, “Hello Richard Owen, Victoria Sams, Victor Gold, Ginger Breedlove, and Linda Estes, I’m pleased to meet you. Do you have any questions for me?”

Hearing only a series of ‘hellos, ‘ she continued, “Let’s talk about body modifications. First, you should all know that Michael and his cosponsor wives are usually not big on major body modifications, but he specifically asked what body modifications might be possible for Vicky and Victor. Victoria Sams and Victor Gold, I need your permission to discuss your situations in front of the others.”

Victor spoke first, “Tell us. If we are hoping to be family, we have to start with trust.”

Vicky added, “He speaks for me.”

Dora summarized, “Both your medical records indicate genetic situations, probably mutations, that caused physical characteristics that led to your being assigned the genders you were. Depending on what a med-tube reveals, genetic repair could result in your true gender, your genetic coding, and your physical form all becoming the same. One alternative situation might be that you will need to physically revert and live part of the time in your currently assigned genders in order to procreate. The rest is speculation at this point, so we will leave it there.”

“Okay,” Michael said ruefully, “Vicky and Victor are only part of this equation. Jimmy and I are another part, maybe Richard, too. At least one male with functioning balls and penis may need to have sex -- make love -- with Victor, if that is the only way he can procreate. Before any offers or decisions are made, it is only fair to us all to see if that can be done within the family. Jimmy, Richard, in this experiment, your participation, or not, is totally voluntary.”

Michael moved his chair, looked at Victor, smiled, and patted his lap. He offered, “Okay young man, I want you to come over here and see if we can curl each other’s toes.”

Victor stood, approached, and sat -- clearly fearful of ruining the outcome that could dramatically change his life. He placed his arms around Michael and leaned his head on Michael’s shoulder. To Michael, his hips and butt felt like girl; he had pheromones that smelled like girl; and he looked girlish. At this point, the test became more of Victor than of Michael.

Michael reached down and lifted Victor’s face to his, then he kissed him gently and waited for a response. Victor’s tentative response became stronger, and though Michael’s mind was aware of the man he was kissing, his body informed him ‘girl!‘ ‘I’m not repulsed, and that’s a good start, ‘ Michael thought to himself, ‘this might could work.’ Having experimented, this was not the first time Victor was kissing a man. His body responded favorably, and he too, thought the future might be workable.

Then Patricia strutted over, spun Victor off Michael’s lap into her arms, and laid on a major lip lock.

Victor was shocked, then nearly swooned with happiness. ‘Yes! This could indeed work!’ Behind Victor’s back, Patricia waved Carley over, and the two grabbed Victor by the hands and hauled the young teen into a corner where they began an epic makeout session.

Vicky watched hungrily. She was all too aware that overcoming Michael’s biological difficulty would be harder for her. Feeling a strong attraction for him, she intended to do everything in her power to sell it. When Michael again patted his lap, she rose with a languid motion. Following Patricia’s example, Vicky strutted over, plopped into his lap, took his face between her hands, and laid her heart and soul into a kiss. Not for one second did Michael feel he was kissing a man. With a response that was instant, strong, and permanent, he claimed her.

When he came up for breath, Michael glanced over at Jimmy and joked, “If I ever let you near, you are going to absolutely love her! Join us?” he asked her.

Her shy “yes” was followed by Dora’s “Welcome to the family.”

Richard was next. “Billie and Bertie have spent more time with you than I have, and I trust their judgment. I give you warning, though -- if you join our family, those two will fuck you seven ways from Sunday. And that’s not including the other beautiful ladies. Your pecker won’t fall off, but there might be days you think it will.” He grinned, and looked over at Victor who was still buried in girls, “As you are beginning to see, your wick would stay wet, too.

“How do you feel about being the daddy?” Michael looked at Richard and Victor. “I see myself more as a father type and not so much a daddy, especially to the grade schoolers. So what do the two of you think about that?”

Victor surfaced, his eyes moistened, and he stammered, “I’ve dreamed of being a daddy, a real daddy, but always felt the deck was stacked against it. I’m in for whatever that means.”

“Done, and welcome,” was Dora’s contribution, interpreting Michael’s intent.

Richard was wide-eyed. He never expected to be extracted, much less welcomed into a family like this. Heck, he had no idea a group like this was possible. He looked around and said, “I helped raise two younger brothers and twin sisters. I loved it. Mom and Dad are both dead, could the kids come too?”

At Michael’s questioning look, he elaborated, “The twins are under fourteen, as is Micah. Jackson is sixteen and a volunteer.”

Michael asked, “If you have custody, there’s no problem with the underaged kids. We can look at Jackson for the general extraction and maybe our team, but probably not for the family ... You know, I have to ask -- will you and the youngsters be okay in a predominately white family and likely having sex with white folk? The issue of sex with sisters is touchy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.