Island Sex
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The lusty tale of a South Sea island girl's life and loves as told by her and others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Robert’s intuition was right on. Moira’s pregnancy inflamed her already substantial sex drive. He and her two island sex-buddies had their prostates constantly emptied. If it weren’t for their bedroom help it would be difficult for him to meet his work and school obligations in addition to his wife’s needs. The men roomed together on campus and she would go there between classes, sometimes more than once a day, and fuck them both until they were limp. Robert filled her craving pussy morning and night and was often awakened from sleep for more. The young men had a standing invitation, more like an order actually, from Moira to visit the couple’s flat on weekends. Since all of them had participated in group sex together, there was no concern if Moira was in the middle of sex when the new arrival entered the bedroom. They could watch until it was their turn or join in pleasuring the horny pregnant wife. Robert often found it rejuvenating to see another hard cock pumping into the juice he had just deposited in her hungry pussy. As soon as the fresh load of semen was added to Moira’s collection he was quite ready to dip in and stir it with his love stick. Moira climaxed often with all this male affection and attention.

Shortly after the wedding, Robert had taken Moira to his parents’ home in England. They were very gracious to the new member of the family but the hospitality was, of course, nothing like what Robert had been offered when he visited Moira’s family. Moira met Jeffrey, Robert’s younger brother who would be starting university soon at the same school the couple attended. Jeffrey was fascinated by Moira as he had limited intercultural experience and constantly plied her with questions. She enjoyed his attentions and, with her island informality, was a lot more “touchy” than Jeffrey was used to. Robert smiled at his brother’s reactions, remembering how much she had broadened his horizons. Her whole female presence, especially considering her nearly constant state of arousal, had a distinct subliminal effect on the young man who was, like his older brother, sexually inexperienced. Moira’s pregnancy-driven sex drive was beginning to ramp up and Robert had fleeting thoughts of asking his brother to help out. When he mentioned it to Moira, she was enthusiastically in favor but opportunities did not occur during their visit.

After they had been back a month, they received word that university housing was overbooked and Jeffrey would not have a place for some indeterminate time. Robert immediately offered the couch in their one-bedroom flat to his brother which was gratefully accepted. Robert then suggested that Jeffrey come right away to get acclimated to the environment before classes began. It was decided that he would arrive the next week. As the couple lay in post-coital rest, Robert said, “Our new housemate will necessitate some changes here. I suppose you will have to visit your ‘island boys’ at their place on weekends as well until Jeffrey gets his own place.”

Moira looked thoughtful, “Wouldn’t ‘island hospitality’ make things easier? I’ve had some experience seducing English boys, you know. If you are ok with it, I could have him in our bed within a week even though I strongly suspect he is a virgin.”

Robert’s cock twitched in her pussy as he said, “If you were English I would call you ‘wicked’, but you aren’t so I’ll call you ‘wonderful’! Of course that is the best solution for all of us. I certainly know the value of learning about sex from an experienced woman and could wish no less for my own brother. Go for it!”

Jeffrey arrived on schedule and was settled in to the couch, actually a fold-out bed, in the front room. For the next two days, Moira was constantly in his presence, wearing less and less as time went on, and sitting closer and closer as they got acquainted better. The frequent sex sounds from the bedroom whose door was never quite closed further tormented the young lad. On the third morning, Robert announced that he would be gone all day. Moira brought Jeffrey some coffee as he sat on the couch. She was wearing a short, almost see thru gown and obviously only that. Turning to face him, and noticing his gaze fixed on her hard-nippled breasts and rounded belly, she asked him directly, “Are you a virgin?”

“YYYYYess”, he replied.

“Have you ever seen a naked woman?”

“Only on videos”

“Then this is your lucky day”, Moira said as she stood up, removed her gown and turned slowly around in front of his eager gaze. She said, “Now it’s my turn to see a naked man...” Robert stood and she helped his nearly paralyzed fingers remove his clothing. Instead of a tent in his shorts there was a large wet spot. “I guess you like the show!” she laughed softly and stroked his wilted member with her hand.

“Sit down,” she said, joining him on the couch. Looking him directly in the eyes she continued, “I taught your brother how to properly make love to a woman and I have his agreement to teach you. That is, if you want to?”

Recovering his ability to speak, as well as his erection, Jeffrey said, “Who wouldn’t want that?”

Until midafternoon, Jeffry received hands-on instruction about a woman’s erogenous zones and how to please them with hands and lips. The day’s lesson concluded with oral sex, Jeffrey’s first time to receive and give it. On the pretext of shopping, Moira left the worn out young man on the bed-couch and went to her sex-buddies’ room to get the hard-cocked release she craved.

That night the bedroom door was left open and a bedside lamp left on. Moira invited Jeffrey to the bedside and held his stiff rod as Robert filled her sopping cunt. Jeffrey noticed how creamy her pussy was but didn’t know that it was also from her afternoon couplings. He didn’t have to be asked to watch closely as his brother thoroughly fucked their mutual sex instructor. In spite of her arousal and mouth full of young cock, she managed to verbalize some pointers for her student. As Robert and she climaxed, Jeffrey was also able to do so in her mouth. He was awakened by sex noises in the night but fell back to sleep gripping his erection.

He was awakened by warm lips and tongue on his morning wood. Moira told him to freshen up and have breakfast so the education could resume. Clothing was NOT necessary. Taking him back to the couch, she took his hand and rubbed it on her pussy, pushing a couple of fingers inside to feel the wetness. She said, “As you have already seen, fluids are an important part of sex and need to be shared freely. Your brother filled me three times last night, the last one just before he left this morning. I want you to taste my pussy with both of our juices so we can remove some of the inhibitions you most likely have. You will learn more about my island culture and much of it may surprise you but I guarantee that it will make you a more loving person.”

She lay back and guided his mouth to her vulva. With her gentle encouragement, Jeffrey licked and then sucked on her recently fucked pussy as he had been taught the day before. Moira quickly rose to a short but pleasant orgasm. Pulling his face to hers, she kissed him deeply and said, “I love the taste too, just like when you shoot in my mouth. I want you to kiss me like this the next time that happens. Now that you have cleaned me out and gotten me ready, it is time to give me your virginity.” Reaching down to grasp his hard love pole, she guided it between her spread thighs to the entrance of her love tunnel. Rubbing the swollen head up and down her slit to moisten it, she used her other hand on his buttock to urge the entry of her third white cock.

Moving slowly, savoring every added inch of penetration, Jeffrey was beyond conscious thought. His entire focus was on the sensations his cock had never before experienced. After mashing his pubic hair against Moira’s, he slowly withdrew part way and reentered, reveling in the exquisite sensations as her vaginal texture caressed his firm flesh. After only a few more strokes he couldn’t hold back the outpouring jets of semen which sprayed hotly against the cervix of his brother’s pregnant wife.

Moira held him close, keeping him seated deep inside her. She hadn’t climaxed yet, so when his breathing slowed a bit, she squeezed his still partially firm cock with her vaginal muscles. His young cock recharged quickly to her great pleasure and they continued to fuck as she resumed the role of teacher. After a variety of position demonstrations, they climaxed together, his hot spray in her pussy this time setting off her climax as well. After lunch they got some further practice then Moira went “shopping” again since Jeffrey was exhausted. His endurance would need some development, she decided.

That night at bedtime she told Robert that it was time for a recital of the training they had been doing. Leading Jeffrey to their marital bed, she laid back and told him to show his brother all he had learned. Over the next hour, as Robert watched avidly, Jeffrey demonstrated all of his newly acquired skills with his brother’s wife. After fucking her in three positions he finally brought them to climax in the missionary one and rolled off next to her, exhausted and sated. Of course Moira wasn’t, and pulled her husband’s cock into her cunt wet with his brother’s cum. Jeffrey watched and caressed Moira’s breasts as the spouses furiously fucked. Moira took Jeffry’s hand and led it to her pussy. His fingers felt his cum being forced out by Robert’s pumping. He rubbed it on her clit and pussy lips. She pushed his fingers further so he touched his brother’s cock where they joined and rubbed them along the shaft as it stroked. As Robert climaxed, Jeffrey felt the pulses of cum being pumped up the underside of his brother’s cock.

As Robert dismounted, Jeffrey, quickly reloaded by this incredible scene, asked Moira, “More?” Her answer was to roll onto Jeffrey’s hard cock and ride him. As he caressed her pregnancy swollen tits, a flow of fresh cum ran out unto his groin and balls. Soon they both came again and she slipped into sleep between her men. It had been a delightfully busy day for her pussy. First her husband, then Jeffrey twice before lunch and twice after. Each of her fuck buddies did her twice in the afternoon, alternating turns. At bedtime it was Jeffrey twice and her husband once. An even dozen was a pretty nice number she decided. To paraphrase: “Her cunt runneth over”.

Jeffrey moved into the couple’s king size bed, saving the bother of the bed couch. Moira was delighted to have two cocks immediately available to meet her needs, which were pretty frequent. As her belly and breasts grew, she pleased all four of her cocksmen with the changing experience. As some positions became uncomfortable, others were found to work quite well. The steady supply of male seminal hormones coating her vaginal walls was addicting, much to her lovers’ great pleasure. Jeffrey started classes and was certainly not much distracted by the many pretty classmates. He was well satisfied at home although thoughts about a few of them stimulated him a bit extra when fucking Moira. He still was unaware of her outside sex partners although he noticed during late afternoon sessions in bed with his brother’s wife that she sometimes seemed extra wet and slick, much like when he fucked her after Robert. The married couple began telling him about the island culture and customs. When they reached the part about island hospitality, Jeffrey exclaimed, “So that is why Moira was so eager for me!”

Moira replied with a big smile, “And I was sooo horny too!” She explained about her island sex buddies and how Robert had to learn to be comfortable with that.

Jeffry asked, “Do you still see them?”

“Yes, many afternoons.”

“So is that why you are so wet sometimes ... because you have just fucked them?”

“Yes, I wondered if you noticed.” Since they were dressed in very little as usual at home, Jeffrey’s erection was very noticeable. Moira went and sat on it and quickly rode him to spurt into her love box. “I see that it excites you, just like your brother, to know how sexual I am. Know that with my sex buddies it is just good sex but with you and Robert it is love as well. Although Robert has watched me couple with them I wish that to be kept separate from this family now.”

Late the next afternoon, Jeffrey was waiting when Moira returned. As she undressed he put his fingers in her pussy and tasted them. She said, “Yes, they both just fucked me. Do you want some sloppy thirds?” He pulled her to the floor, spread her legs, ate her voraciously, and plunged his cock into her slippery hole. In spite of a bunch of recent orgasms, Moira came once more with the energy of his onslaught.

When the story of Robert’s visit to Moira’s island village was described, the horny young Jeffrey was beside himself with interest. Although he dearly loved Moira, and her loving, he was naturally curious about screwing such a variety of partners in a short time. Moira promised that as soon as possible after the baby came that they would all visit her family. In the meantime, he would have to be content with her ... as if that was a problem!

As Moira began her ninth month she became more concerned about the four men who depended on her for sex. Anal and oral were possibilities for the month or so her pussy would be out of commission. She was not fond of anal, and oral didn’t seem like enough for men who were used to good pussy. Fate intervened when the second female college student from her village arrived on campus. They had been good friends and she was one of the women shared with Robert during their visit. They renewed their friendship and Moira described her situation.

Sara had been a bit concerned about her own sexual needs and was delighted to learn how Moira had arranged things. Moira knew it was time to extend island hospitality so Sara was invited to dinner. When she arrived she quickly ran to hug and kiss Robert, her only white lover. Jeffrey also got an enthusiastic introduction. The men noted that the two women looked similar enough to be sisters and, knowing island sexual customs, perhaps they were. Moira delivered drinks and announced it was “island time” so clothes came off. The women were equally beautiful though Sara was a couple of years younger and had a much flatter tummy!

After a delicious dinner of island fare, Moira took the hands of Sara and Robert and led them to the bedroom proclaiming that they needed to get reacquainted. She then slowly fucked Jeffrey on the carpet as they listened to the love sounds emanating from the other couple.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.