Island Sex - Cover

Island Sex

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The lusty tale of a South Sea island girl's life and loves as told by her and others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

In my third year at university I was in class beside an outer island girl named Moira. She was barely five-foot, slim with nice sized breasts, brown skin, and the usual long dark hair. I was intrigued by her since I had never known anyone from her culture. She shyly responded to my attempts at conversation. I thought that it must be because she was innocent and uncomfortable with men ... how wrong that was I would later learn. After repeated gentle inquiries, she explained that she was the first girl from her island, and the first one in her family, to go to university. The different culture and education system required her to work very hard. I offered to mentor and tutor her if that would help. I was in engineering school and, being a bit of a nerd, did well in my studies. This act of kindness brought a beautiful smile to her face. I was captivated. Her defensiveness reduced as we became friends during the tutoring sessions. She began to accompany me to school events but resisted good night kisses on her doorstep.

Finally, something changed. First, kisses then slowly progressing to more intimacy. When we reached the oral sex stage it became evident that she was being my teacher and was still holding back from fully letting go with me. We were never completely nude at that point. On my birthday we went out for a rare restaurant dinner and Moira invited me to her room afterwards. She went to the bathroom and come out topless in a native sarong which soon went to the floor. She led me to her bed, helped me strip and lay back in welcome. I didn’t last very long my first time inside a pussy. What an unbelievably good feeling! Moira rolled us over, got me hard again quickly and sat on my cock. This was wonderful. I could caress her breasts and just enjoy the motion of her pussy. I lasted longer and we both climaxed. What a happy birthday!

She wouldn’t let me spend the night and said we could only have sex once a week even though we got together other times. I really began to wonder about my assessment of her sexual history but was not brave enough to ask her directly. During an anthropology class that we had together she brought up the subject of sex in different cultures. When I saw the reading list she gave me I got really curious. What was she trying to tell me? As we fucked, I began asking more direct questions and the answers I got “knocked my rocks off”. She had been having a lot of sex for a long time! I was both excited and scared. Why was she attracted to an inexperienced nerd like me? Could I measure up to her standards? Would she leave me in the dust?

We began having sex more often and she revealed more about her island’s sex culture. That part got me excited, especially when she told me of her participation in unusual parts like fucking male visitors. She was proud of her experiences and pleased that I could begin to understand and accept them. One weekend we had pizza and beer with two male students from her island. Afterwards I had to ask her more about them, knowing what I now did about her customs. She revealed to me that they had been her fuck buddies since shortly after she came to university and that she planned to continue with them. She went on to explain that they were only friends and that she had much more special feelings for me. I will never forget when, as she rode my cock, she told me “It doesn’t wear out you know.”

How I managed to keep my studies good during this time of rapid emotional change I just don’t know. Perhaps it was Moira’s emotional support, understanding, guidance, and frequent lovemaking. As I got more, her sex buddies got less. The inquisitive me learned that she enjoyed each of her partners a bit differently and that she usually did not screw more than one of us a day. That opened up another avenue of discussion. I had been reading about women having multiple partners and that “sloppy seconds” was a special erotic experience. When I mentioned this to Moira, she related a story about fucking three men in close succession. The second man, a young neighbor boy, had remarked how good her pussy felt being full of cum. Of course as she told this story to me I had my cock deep inside her. When she asked me if I was ready to find out firsthand, I blasted a hot load on her cervix. I stayed hard as she went on to say that tomorrow she would fuck one of her buddies after dinner and come directly to my room. At the prospect of my first “creampie”, I pumped her like a madman.

It was very hard to concentrate in class the next day. About seven, Moira came through my door, quickly stripped (I couldn’t miss the wet crotch of her panties), and spread her legs next to me in bed. I slid into her wet, wet vagina in one stroke and blew my balls out on the third one. She was grinning at me and said, “I think you like shared pussy”. I hadn’t softened and grinned right back as I kept moving in and out of the wettest, warmest, slickest place I could imagine. The erotic thoughts about all the mingled sperm we were both feeling right then helped us have a great finish.

That really “broke the ice” for me. It was finally clear that sex was like a good meal. To be enjoyed at the time and in memory, but one would soon enough be “hungry” again. Home cooked meals were often the best, prepared with love, but a restaurant dinner could be a great experience as well. Who and when she had fucked was always in the past. Whatever cock was in her cunt NOW was all that mattered. I decided that if I couldn’t be the only cock in her pussy, I would try to always be the most recent one. I felt ready to explore all the wonders of sex with her. Eventually we even tried some multi-male sex with her sex buddies and I got to watch her suck and fuck them. It was quite an experience to see another cock filling the only pussy I had ever fucked, to hear the grunt or groan as he pumped his seed deep inside her, and to be holding her when she orgasmed with him. It was enlightening how she could welcome another familiar hard cock into her cunt as easily as she welcomed mine. I also learned that oral sex with fresh cum in her pussy wasn’t so bad, even if it wasn’t mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.