Island Sex - Cover

Island Sex

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The lusty tale of a South Sea island girl's life and loves as told by her and others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

My name is Moira. I came to university two years ago when I was 18 from a South Pacific island that I will not name. It wasn’t until I got here that I learned that long established customs on our island were not the way the rest of the world looked at sex.

When I was young I was quite aware that older children and adults would often enjoy each other’s bodies. It was not hidden since that would be difficult in the open style of our houses which offered little privacy. Although couples who had bonded (our type of marriage) would usually only have sex with each other, unbonded adults and older children would frequently change partners. And also interesting was that visitors who stayed with our family would be included in the “fucking”, as I learned to call it in English.

Sex among immediate family members was discouraged, but since several generations often lived together there was no shortage of possible sex partners among the other relatives. I now think that this sexual freedom was to encourage cooperation in the village and promote pregnancies to build the population. A few outside visitors from time to time were also good for the gene pool.

When a young person had grown enough to be seriously curious about sex, their mother, with the help of an experienced young adult of the opposite sex from another family, would give them a sex education class just like her mother had done. Of course, we were always sure of our mother but often not our biological father, not that it mattered very much. In earlier generations, women had to learn their cycle to avoid pregnancy, but now the National Health Service made birth control readily available to us so that made things easier. I developed fairly early and had my introduction to fucking at age thirteen.

Although I had a special feeling for the young man who was my first time, he was far from the only one welcomed into my vagina. As an attractive girl, I easily found many boys and men eager to contribute what they could to my sex experience. I played and learned with a wide range of partners ranging from teens, who had quantity over quality, to men my grandfather’s age who shared the many ways of pleasure without being in a hurry. I rarely masturbated since a willing partner was easy to find and I got laid at least once a day ... often more. My sexual exploration even extended to my mother’s current partner a few times to “help out” when she was away. I did not fuck my older brother but cousins were fair game.

As I became more experienced, I narrowed down my list of regular cocks to the best dozen or so. A girl has to be practical, after all. Since I knew that I would be the first female to go away to university I was not ready to bond with one man. The variety was much better than a steady diet so I made it a practice to never fuck the same partner twice in a row. Multiple times in the same session was ok though! By the way, I have brown skin with somewhat Asian features, long dark hair, average breasts, and yes, I often wore only a lower sarong when in my home village.

When visitors came to our village, and the others on our island, they were quartered with families since there was no paid lodging. Often they were relatives, who would of course stay in our house, and unrelated guests were invited by whoever had room. Hospitality required that the guest(s) be made to feel completely at home, including a bed partner of their sexual preference. This was usually an unbonded member of the household. There were usually more male guests so the duties of hostess in our family were shared by grandmother, a widowed aunt, and myself. When necessary, my mother could also provide for the visitor’s sexual comfort. Being young, enthusiastic, and horny, I would even volunteer ... especially when it was someone who I had previously had a good fuck with. A few times I was the only available female for several guests so I would go from bed to bed, sometimes twice a day.

I once fucked a visiting white man and a black man to see if there was any real difference. They actually weren’t as good for my pleasure as the local men who had improved their skills by lots of practice so they could compete for the more attractive women in bonding. By the way, I usually fucked bareback because STDs were rare on our island. Off-islanders had to use condoms if they wanted to enjoy me even though it doesn’t seem like real sex if no semen was shared somewhere. At the time I didn’t completely realize how blessed I was to have such variety and quantity of sex.

At university I was in culture shock at first. My classes were very different than at home so I had to study a lot. I soon met up with the two boys that I knew were there from my island and, since we were all used to an active sex life, we became what you would call “sex buddies” or “fuck buddies”.

There was also one English boy named Robert that I met in a class. He offered to tutor me and, since I was struggling, I accepted. As I got to know him we became friends. He kept asking me to go with him to school activities. I finally relented and had a good time but resisted any romantic possibilities because I didn’t want to be disappointed like I had been with previous “foreigners” I had fucked. I would return from our outings and call one of my sex buddies to take care of my physical needs. As my schoolwork improved and I got to know Robert better, I began to get more affectionate with him. It was difficult for me to hold back since at home I would usually have sex with boys or men that I liked that much. It was expected in our culture.

I learned that Robert had almost no sex experience so decided to take the role of teacher. He was not aware how well prepared I was to do that. Perhaps he even thought I was a virgin like himself! I gently allowed him to progress through kissing and touching. He had a nice circumcised cock, which I had not had before. We stayed at the oral sex level without full nudity for quite a while. That helped me keep control. Since I usually was not fully satisfied during these sessions my sex buddies got plenty of hot pussy from me afterwards.

Finally, on Robert’s birthday, we went out to dinner and I invited him back to my room having told my roommate to stay gone until I called. I came out of the bathroom in one of my native sarongs, walked over to him and removed it, showing him my body fully naked for the first time. I took his hand and led him to my bed. He stripped and laid down beside me. After some warmup oral sex, I rolled on my back, spread my legs and guided his cock into his first pussy. As I expected, he soon gushed cum into me. I hugged him close and said, “Happy birthday!” After a few minutes I rolled us over, cleaned his cock with my tongue, which got it hard again, and jumped on top. This time he lasted long enough to get me off. I was enjoying my “practice teaching”. It was really special that for the first time ever I had a man whose cock had been ONLY in my pussy. To keep control I told him that this could happen just once a week. Of course I still kept taking care of my fuck buddies in between times with Robert. Wow, three men who looked to me for their sex lives. What a great feeling!

During an anthropology class that we shared I began slowly explaining to Robert how other cultures could be different than what he was used to but that didn’t make them “bad”. I gave him some reading assignments about sex practices around the world. Being a bright guy, he began asking me questions about my island culture. Afraid that I would shock him or scare him off, I didn’t answer very directly at first. Obviously intrigued, Robert finally asked, when pumping my pussy with a cock as hard as could be, “When did you start having sex?”

When I replied, “In my early teens”, he blasted his cum into me and collapsed on top. I, not too reluctantly, agreed to increase our get-togethers to twice a week and then to three, cutting back on my sex buddies. As he learned more and more about my experiences and their basis in my background, he became more and more fascinated. He thought that the fucking of visitors was pretty cool.

I finally felt that it was time for Robert to meet the male students from my island. We all had pizza and beer together and Robert took me back to his room. When we were naked in bed, Robert, not yet hard, looked at me very intently. I knew what he was thinking. After a while he put his arms around me and asked, “Since they are from your island, have you had sex with them?”

Holding his face between my hands and giving him a gentle kiss I said, “Yes, ever since I came to university. We frequently take care of each other’s sex needs as friends. I care for you very much but please never forget that it is my pussy and I get to choose who I share it with.” I knew this was a big turning point for Robert so I reached for his cock and began stroking it to life. Without a word I mounted him and then asked softly, “Does it feel any different now that you have met the guys who have recently been in there? It doesn’t wear out, you know.” We came and slept.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.