Universal Remote - Cover

Universal Remote

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A sixteen year-old high school junior comes across a box of old electronic gear at a yard sale. In it, he finds a piece of equipment that seems to have some very unusual properties. That item leads him on a journey into forbidden territory.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Okay, last chapter. I hope you’re not superstitious.

Just as Aphrodite said, Sherry was waiting for us when we got home. The poor girl felt so wretched about how she’d been behaving that she couldn’t go to school. As we walked in the door, she ran across the room to throw her arms around Mom and sobbed, “I’m sorry, Mommy! I don’t know why I was being so awful to everybody. Please don’t stay mad at me!”

Mom hugs her and rubs her back. “It’s okay, sweetheart, that’s all over now. And you know we never stopped loving you, don’t you.”

In turn, Sis begged forgiveness from Uncle Steve and me. Of course, Dad was the one she had most wronged, so that would be the apology most needed. That’s what I was thinking, but, at this point in the game, I wasn’t at all sure Dad could even appreciate that he’d been used by his daughter so selfishly. He’s always been a man quick to forgive.

Although tensions eased throughout the day, I knew dinner was going to include another major family discussion to hash out what we’d learned from Aphrodite about how and why Uncle Steve showed up at our door. There was a whole lot of stuff to talk about including the reality that he was no longer a visitor, he was part of the core family, and that would require some adjustments. I could hardly wait to hear how the sleeping arrangements would be altered, if at all, but I’d hold my tongue and just wait to see how that played out.

After lunch, Mom sent Sherry and me to the store to pick up a few things for our special dinner. As she handed me a shopping list and her credit card, she leaned in and whispered, “Don’t be in any hurry to get back.”

No explanation was necessary. Mom and Uncle Steve were going to reinitiate and re-consummate their long-interrupted love. Of course I felt happy for them, but the mental image it engendered made it hard for my dick to behave. I had to keep pulling my mind away from what I knew was going on in someone’s bedroom.

On the way to the store, I had to explain to my sister what was happening with Uncle Steve, about why he would now be a permanent resident. I repeated what Mom said, that it was all part of Aphrodite’s two part design: One, to help get her (Sherry) back on track, and two, to get him (Uncle Steve) back together with Mom where he belonged.

Of course that meant that Uncle Steve would have to resign his position at Boston University and apply for a slot at one of our local schools, and that would probably necessitate a couple of trips back east. No doubt he’d have a lot of business to take care of and a lot of personal stuff to move back to Colorado.

Sherry, trying to work it all out in her mind asks, “So does that mean Uncle Steve is going to move into Mom and Dad’s bedroom? I suppose he could since they have that huge bed.”

“I don’t know. Maybe he’ll stay in the guest room and Mom can just switch back and forth. It’s all kind of confusing to me too. I don’t have any idea what kind of accommodations are in the works, but I guess we’ll talk about it at dinner. One thing though; since you’ve now been enlightened and gotten over being so slutty, your chance of getting to fuck Uncle Steve is probably back on the table.”

She grabs my arm and goes, “Do you think? Really? Oh god, he is so hot!” Then she looks at me and adds, “Of course you’re still my number one. Well, you and Daddy.” The she lets out with this little squeal and says, “Ooh, I can’t wait to see Uncle Steve’s cock! I bet he’s got a big one.”

I laugh, “You’re still a slut! There you go getting ahead of yourself again, Sherry. Jeez, just be patient and let it play out. It’s hardly like your pussy has been neglected or anything.”

When we got back home after driving all over town to kill time, Mom and Uncle Steve were out on the patio having coffee. I might have been imagining things, but I was pretty sure they had a glow on. To satisfy my curiosity, I casually wandered upstairs and poked my nose into both of their bedrooms to take a sniff. Uncle Steve’s room was redolent with the smell of sex. Damn, I wished that I could have watched the action - or even better, been in on it. The musky aroma got me so charged up that before I went back downstairs, I had to step into my room and drop a load into a wad of Kleenex.

At dinner, Dad seemed genuinely please that Uncle Steve would be a permanent member of the household. In fact, when Mom explained what Aphrodite had been planning for us all along, it was Dad who invited Uncle Steve to move into their bedroom. I guess I was a little surprised when Uncle Steve shied away from that idea, thinking that sleeping three to a bed might be fun from time to time, but that it might wear thin pretty quickly. He thought they should leave it up to Mom which of the three men in the family (that included me) she wanted to sleep with on a day-by-day basis.

Mom thanked him for that insight and suggested there would definitely be times when she would prefer to sleep alone since three lovers would likely tax her endurance. There was, after all, another lady in the house to help in addressing our vigorous sexual appetites. Sherry blushed at that comment, but I could see she was thrilled at the mere thought.

Dad capped off the dinner discussion by reminding us as before that just because we were a family that enjoyed an uncommon freedom of sexual expression didn’t mean that sex should be the overarching, controlling element in our lives. It was there to be shared in it’s many permutations, but above all, we were a family, and we would strive to live a normal family life - well, normal in most respects.

Uncle Steve raised his wine glass in a toast. “Here’s to family!”


When Shauna and I finally did it, I had it all planned out. I intended to use all the skills Mom taught me to make it an experience she’d never forget. Everything I’d read said the first experience was usually clumsy and disappointing, and there was no way I was going to let that happen to her. I knew it was unlikely that we would wind up in a permanent relationship, but I wanted her to be able to look back on our time together with a smile on her face.

It was the homecoming dance in mid-October. I picked her up at her house and had to pose for the required pictures in front of their fireplace. Homecoming wasn’t formal like the prom would be, but it was still dress-up and she wore a really sexy electric blue dress that was low-cut enough to show some very nice cleavage, and it had a slit up the side that stopped just short of her panties. Shauna is black. Well no, maybe half black - hell, I don’t know - but she has this cinnamon skin that just glows, so yummy-looking that you just want to lick her all over. I did, anyhow. I could hardly wait to get her naked and get my face down there between those long, beautiful legs to find out if she tasted as good as she looked.

Uncle Steve let me drive his monster Suburban, and before I left to pick up my date, I went out and dropped the rear seats flat to make a big open area in the back. I took two sleeping bags and two foam pads out of the garage and laid them out behind the front seats, zipping the two sleeping bags together to make one big sleeping bag. I tossed in a couple of pillows and covered everything with a dark green canvas tarp so it would all be pretty much invisible in the dark. She wouldn’t even know it was there until I was ready to show it to her. By the time I did that, I hoped to have her so hot and horny that she’d be practically ripping my clothes off my body. That was my plan anyhow.

Shauna had plans of her own.

Whatever gave me the idea that she was a virgin? Maybe it was her sweet, charming disposition, or maybe it was the look of pure innocence in those fathomless eyes, eyes you could drown in. Whatever it was, it was misleading as hell because the girl was anything but innocent.

We were halfway to the homecoming dance when she reached her hand across the console and laid it on the top of my leg, easily within range of my heat and motion sensitive dick. I must have had a very surprised look on my face when I looked at her because she laughed and said, “Oh, now don’t tell me you’re one of those!”

“One of those what?”

“One of those virgins, silly!”

“Me? Oh hell no! Not by a long shot. I thought you were.”

She goes, “Hmm. Well I guess I should take that as a compliment, but honey I lost my cherry when I was eleven years old.”

I was shocked! SHOCKED! “You were having sex with your boyfriends when you were eleven?”

“I didn’t even have any boyfriends when I was eleven, but I had a horny uncle who took it upon himself to see that I was properly educated.”

“My god, did your folks ever find out?”

“Find out? Hell, my daddy was second in line!”

I thought about the very kind gentleman taking photos of me and his daughter just a few minutes ago and I couldn’t make it fit. “Him? Damn, I never would have guessed.”

She punches me lightly on the shoulder and laughs, “Now don’t you be thinking bad thoughts about my step-daddy ‘cause he’s never laid a hand on me. I was talking about my real daddy. Mamma kicked his sorry ass out the door as soon as she found out he was poking me. He’s lucky she didn’t cut his dick off with a rusty butcher knife.”

“Damn, Shauna, I’m so sorry that happened to you. It must have been awful!”

“Awful? Hell no! I loved every minute of it! Once I found out what my pussy was for, I couldn’t get enough man meat. Fact is, I was about to give up on you ‘til I saw you had a bed already made up for us in the back. I’ve been looking forward to you being my first white-boy cock. You’re not gonna disappoint me are you?”

I looked over at her with a big grin on my face and asked, “You really want to go to this homecoming dance?”

She gives my growing dick a squeeze and says, “Not especially. And you know what? I got something better in mind than the back of this Chevy.”

“Point the way, lady!”

I followed her directions to a cabin about fifteen miles up into the mountains. It was a good thing the Suburban was four-wheel-drive because we bumped over some pretty rough trails to get there. It belonged to her step-dad, and he used if for hunting and fishing. The interior was pretty crude, but it had a wood burning stove, some dry wood and a double bed. What more could you ask?”

It took me about ten minutes to get a small fire going to ease the chill, but two minutes after that, I had my face buried in Shauna’s pussy. She had my head clamped between those amazing legs as she squirmed her gorgeous ass around trying to keep my tongue on her clit. It’s a good thing the cabin was so isolated because that girl believed in expressing her feelings at the top of her lungs. I’ll bet she scared off every wild animal within half a mile because I had her screaming through three successive orgasms before I even introduced her to my dick.

“Oooh! That’s a nice one, baby,” she cooed as she took possession of it and guided it into her tender, pre-sensitized pussy. When I was fully seated, buried up to the pubes, she sighs, “Aaahh yes! Just hold still for a minute while I get used to feel of you inside me.”

I did my best to follow Mom’s instructions, starting slowly and gently, spending lots of time kissing her ears, her throat, bending almost double to suck on her beautiful tits with their dark brown aureoles and nipples. At the same time I’m doing that, I’m telling her how fantastic she feels and how beautiful she is. In response, she’s squeezing down on my cock and humping her ass up to keep me buried deep inside her.

I soon felt a little tremble in her legs that told me she was about to have another orgasm, so I held still and let her ride through it. After the moment passed, she looked up at me and said, “Damn, Bobby, I never fucked a man that could hold out for as long as you do!”

“It takes lots of practice. You want to ride on top for a while?”

“Is that what it’s gonna take to get you off?”

“Nope, not necessarily. I just want to do whatever makes you feel good.”

“Well what you’re doing right now feels just fine to me! But next time I cum, I want to feel your dick filling my pussy with jizz, you hear me?”

I laugh, “As madam wishes.”

I get my legs under me and lift her ass to cram a pillow under it. That gives me the perfect angle and a perfect view. The sight of my pale white-boy cock sliding in and out of that black-haired pussy drives me wild. I set up a nice rhythm with my hips as I tease her nipples with one hand and rub her clit with the other. Very quickly, she’s bucking and clutching at my neck, trying to pull me down to her body.

She wants to finish missionary so I stretch out over her and shove my arms under her shoulders to hold her tight against me as I begin to pound into her with some real authority. It’s a race to the finish. In just a couple of minutes, I hear a low growl beginning deep inside her, growing until it erupts as an impassioned scream when we go over the top together. Those long legs are holding me deep inside as I finally let go and flood her with great gobs of semen.

When the spasms finally slow to a stop, I begin a gentle easing in and out to bring it to the softest of endings. Our mixed juices are oozing out of her pussy and dripping off my balls. I’m thinking we should probably change the linens before we leave.

On the way back into town, Shauna strokes my hand with her fingertips an says, “Honey, I don’t know who taught you how to make love to a woman, but I’d sure like to send her a nice thank-you note. Maybe it’s pure prejudice on my part, but I never would have thought the best sex I ever had was with a white guy. You may not be the biggest dick I’ve ever had in my pussy, but you sure are the best at knowing how to use it. You got some real talent, baby cakes.”

I kissed her fingers and said, “She’ll be delighted to hear it. If you’ll come to dinner again, you can compliment my teacher yourself.”

She pulls her head back and gives me a funny look. “Yeah? Who you talkin’ about?”

“Mom.”

Silence. Then, “Your mama taught you how to do all that great stuff?”

“Most of it, yeah. My sister taught me a few things, too.”

Shauna laughs and says, “Okay, now you’re just bull-shitting me, aren’t you?”

“Am I?”

“You must be! What would your daddy be thinkin’ about something like that?”

“Um, well since he found out about it, he’s been very encouraging. Of course it all evens out because he gets to fuck Sherry. And my Uncle Steve is getting his fair share, too.”

She laughs again. “Bobby Gardin, you’re making this all up, and if you ever treat me bad, I’m gonna call your mama and tell her everything you said!”

By the time we got back to her house, I wanted to fuck her again so bad my balls were aching, but we were an hour late already and her step-dad was looking through the window, so we just had time to share a wet, sloppy kiss and say good night.

All the way home, I kept wondering if there was a way to get her in on the family fun, but that would have been a risk too far. I was already pulling the tiger’s tail by teasing her with the story of my family’s incest, so maybe it was best to let her go on believing it was all a fairytale.

The house was dark when I got home around midnight. I took my shoes off at the door and crept up the stairs to my bedroom. I needed to take a shower because my crotch was still damp and sticky with sex juice. Out of curiosity, I took a quick peek in Sherry’s room on the way by and saw her bed was empty. Another quick peek into the guest room found Uncle Steve and Mom spooned together and sawing logs. I guessed Sherry must be sleeping with Dad.

All was right with the world.


A week before the Thanksgiving holiday, I took Friday off from school and flew back to Boston with Uncle Steve. My aunt had long since vacated the premises, so we had the house to ourselves as we packed boxes. He had a moving company come and haul all the furniture she hadn’t taken to storage until he could decide what to do with it. We planned to rent a small U-Haul truck to carry his personal stuff back home.

On Saturday afternoon, he took me over to the university to show me around. He knew I was getting ready to apply to several schools and he wanted to make a pitch for the one that had been his home for so many years. I liked the layout and general feel of the place, especially it’s location on the Charles River and its easy access to just about everything. I’d definitely consider it.

We were going to start back on Sunday morning and hoped to make it to St. Louis by about ten that night. With the house empty of furniture, we laid out our sleeping bags on the living room carpet to get some much-needed sleep. We planned to take off about six and grab something to eat on the way.

As we lay on our backs watching the ceiling fan turning above us, we talked about a little bit of everything. I told him how happy I was that he was living with us, and especially happy that he and Mom were together again. It still felt a little weird that he and Dad seemed perfectly content to share the same woman’s love, but it was working and that’s all that really mattered.

I knew Sherry had visited his room on at least one occasion and she seemed pretty happy afterward, so I took that to mean she finally got what she wanted. I think he caved because he knew she’d had a crush on him forever. All in all, we seemed to have adjusted to each other’s needs pretty well.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.